Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 32)

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
yay khushi and her parents are united again!!!!!
i love this arnav more and more with each update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
lovely update
awesome
but why is khushi angry with arnav

kashishk

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
yayy...

perfect family

kashishk

PepsiGirl101 IF-Rockerz
PepsiGirl101
PepsiGirl101

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
beautiful update! im so happy its her parents and not Sajana that is their past that caught up. :) loved the acceptence between them!

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for the comments and compliments :D
Next part coming up, stay tuned! :D

PS: guys sorry I forgot to change Riddhi into khushali, it is rectified now :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

MeenuCrazyPanda

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
PART 16 on PAGE 31

Hey guys please, please vote for me if you like my stories:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

PART 17

All sat down to have dinner, Khushi sat next to Arnav, who was about to fill his place for the both of them. "mom tell him not to put food for me" Khushi said, with an angry look.

Arnav didn't listen and put it anyways. He made her turn toward him, he fulled the spoon and said lovingly "Khushi, you know I wouldn't have refused you anything if you wouldn't have nausea getting closer to the kitchen"

"nausea, Arnav is she alright?" Padma asked worriedly and was about to wake up.

"mom , don't worry nothing is wrong. We are going to be parents again so the doctor said if she gets nausea it's normal" Arnav tried to assure Padma but in reality he too was worried. His conern was visible to everyone.

Khushi was touched hearing this and as always made her anger vanished. "now princess open your mouth" Arnav said, sweetly.

After hearing his touching word, no anger was left she opened her mouth and ate it. "now my tuln (turn)" Khushali said, opening her mouth

Padma and Shashank felt blessed seeing the sight in front of them. Once they were done with the dinner, Padma and Shashank hugged Khushi and Arnav along with congratulations, they were really happy for their daughter and son-in-law.

As it was late, Shashank said with a smile "I think we should take a leave now"

"Papa, why don't you stay here? As in few days we'll go back to Mumbai and I want all of us to spend some time with you" Khushi suggested, with hope in her eyes which Arnav saw.

"yes uncle aunty, we would really love if you stay here" Arnav said, honestly.

"if you both insist then ok" Padma said, with a smile and Shashank too nodded as he couldn't say no to his daughter.

Arnav took Khushali in their room as she was really tired from the day's activity. He covered her with a blanket and making she was confortable, he left the room with the door left ajar, in case she would start crying.

After that, Khushi and Arnav shew them a room "this is your room. If you need anything please let us know" Arnav said with a twinkle in his eyes.

It had been so long since he lost his parents. So long that he had almost forgotten the feeling of them being around but now meeting with Khushi's parents, he could feel them again.

"Arnav can you do us a favor?" Padma asked looking at Arnav.

"Yes aunty, anything" Arnav replied back.

"please call me mom and Shashank papa as we are the same to you as to Khushi" Padma said, placing her hand on his head.

At this moment, Arnav felt really touched that his tears came out. He hugged Padma tightly and shed some tears, feeling blessed to have parents again in the form of Padma and Shashank.

He was really grateful to Khushi for coming into his life, for coloring his life; for loving him so much, for giving him Khushali and another good news about their going to be baby and now finally for sharing her parents.

"Arnav, what happened, please don't cry?" Padma said, patting his back.

Coming out from the hug, he wiped his tears. "I lost my parents few years back so I am feeling really blessed to have you" Arnav said through his tears but as he felt someone's hand around his waist, he calmed and felt relaxed. He knew it was Khushi only she could effect him in this way.

Padma and Shashank felt really bad to know about his parents yet amazed to see how their daughter was there to support him and they felt really proud.

In purpose to change the atmosphere, Shashank asked with a frown "this isn't fair Arnav, your mom got a hug what about me?"

"Anytime dad" Arnav hugged her, but still with Khushi's one hand around him.

"Mom dad, you guys should sleep now, we'll see you tomorrow" Khushi said, hugging her parents and then left with her husband.

As they entered in their room,  Ridhilma hugged Arnav while asking "are you ok, baby?"

"yeah princess. In fact I am really happy. From the day you came in my life, I got a so many relations. First you, my wife, who loves me crazily. Then Khushali, our life. After that, our coming to be baby and now our parents. All this was just possible because of you. If you hadn't come in my life, I would get so much love" he replied, holding her firmly.

"Arnav, this isn't because of me but because of us so don't ever say that" she said kissing on his cheek.

"I love you Khushi" he said, kissing on her lips.

"what about the french kiss?" she said in hoarse voice, her lips almost touching.

"I would love that" Arnav grinned mischiviously.

He scooped his wife and took her in the other room. He made her sit on the bed. Arnav gently cupped her face. Although he was inexperienced yet he knew she would be feeling uncomfortable for this so he thought to take it easy.

He kissed on her cheeks, jaw and chin, then he stuck his tongue out and licked her lips which in antipation opened but Arnav didn't enter. His tongue was still licking her parched lips, in a wait to feel her tongue.

Khushi was moaning badly feeling his tease. Feeling lost in the moment, yet frustated to not feeling his tongue inside her mouth, she took her tongue out and touched it againt his.

"hmm" feeling her tongue, Arnav gasped. It felt heavenly. They both did the french kissing till they were tired.

Once they broke apart, Khushi hid her head in his chest. Arnav said with heavy breath "that was so overwhelming"

Meanwhile, Khushi was still in his arms, with heavy heartbeat yet her lips formed in a smile. For sure, she felt over the moon. Her gestured were well known by Arnav and he knew her feeling were the same as his.

Lost in their moments, they made love to each other. Kissing each other and finally they reached the peak while led them to relax finally in each other's arm.

The next day, the whole family including Shashank and Padma went for sight-seeing. As the sun's ray were falling on Khushi and Khushali's face, Arnav quickly took out the caps and sunglasses from his bag which he made them wear.

Meanwhile, taking a cap and sunglasses out of her purse, Khushi made Arnav wear it. She smiled looking at him.

Padma and Shashank smiled looking at them, they were really adorable. Being the romantic self, Shashank used to be from his youthful days, he pulled his wife and hugged her.

"shashank, Arnav and Khushi are there" she said, reprimanding him.

"I am sure they won't mind" he said with a naughty smile. Seeing which Padma could only shake her head with a smile.

They all took pics of each other and even asked the passer-by to take their pics together as group.

In between, they kept on roaming, Shashank and Padma were now taking care of Khushali's stroller as in to let Arnav and Khushi share some private moments. Private moments which they shared to the fullest but at a point Khushi boiled in anger. There were few girls that were drooling over Arnav, whose first two buttons were open.

Being the possessive wife she was, he pulled him toward her and closed his buttons. Arnav looked at her and smirked, she looked so lovely in those expressions.

"Do you think I would go to them?" he asked playfully, which she realized in a second.

"no, I trust you but I won't bear other girls to see your chest or any other parts where only I have the right to see and touch" she said, in authoritative tone.

Arnav smiled widely and hugged her. "oye hoye, I love my wife being possessive once in a while for me" he said lovingly, giving a quick peck on her lips.

"Arnav" she said hitting on his chest but eventually giving in and hugging him back with all the love she had for him in her heart.

"I love you" he said, caressing her cheek.

"I love you too" she confessed back, looking lovingly in his eyes. His eyes were so attracting and deep... So deep, that she always lost herself in it.

He side hugged her and said with a smile "we should go for lunch as both my princesses must be angry". He quickly pecked on her cheek, while she just smiled with a blush.

"So Princess, are you enjoying?" Khushi asked, picking Khushali up.

"yeah mama, nani nanu ale leally (are really) nice, they bought me cotton candy" she said excitingly.

"wow, that is so great" Arnav said, taking hold of Khushali then asked "Is my baby hungry?"

"Papa I am hungly (hungry) but I am confusie (confused). Am I youl baby ol (your baby or) mama as I heald (heard) you calling mama baby?" she asked innocently.

Arnav and Khushi both felt their face turning red at the question their daughter asked to Arnav.

Suddenly, there was a pin drop silence between the family. Arnav and Khushi were feeling quite embarassed, her parent's were looking at the for an answer as well as an innocent Khushali.

Shashank burst out laughing and said, while placing a hand over his shoulder "Arnav, you don't need to feel shy or embarassed". Then looking back at Khushali, he replied "Khushali you are Arnav and Khushi's little baby but Khushi is Arnav's big baby" he chuckled with the last bit.

"papa" Khushi whined like a baby

"see Khushali, your mama is behaving like a baby" listening to Shashank all burst out laughing expect a glaring Khushi.

Arnav moved closer to her "I must add, you are my very sweet baby" he whispered naughtily.

Hitting on his shoulder lightly, she retorted back while looking at him "you are my very cute baby" at the end, she pulled his cheek sweetly.

Padma and Shashank were looking at the exchange between Arnav and Khushi. They behaved so cutely and lovingly. They had only one wish to God to keep Arnav and Khushi together and happy.

The whole next week, they spent it together with the whole family but finally it was time for Khushi and Arnav to go back at home. They were at the airport, there luggage was already booked and now they were about to enter the waiting room "We are gonna miss you" Khushi said while hugging her parents, followed by Arnav.

"Khushi is right, we are going to miss you a lot" Arnav said, once he moved out from the hugs. "please try to come and visit us" he asked hoping a yes.

"we are also going to miss you and we will try our best to visit you" Shashank replied back with a smile. He had gotten an excellent son in the disguise of his son-in-law.

"mama, I too want to hug nani nanu" Khushali asked, stretching her arms out.

All chuckled looking at her adorable acts, Arnav picked Khushali up as she was standing and passed her to Padma.

Khushali hugged her grandparents and jumped back to her father's arm, where she loved the most to be.

Arnav held her safely and placed an arm around Khushi. Before, disappearing, they turned back and waved back at them, one last time before leaving.

Only God knew, if Arnav and Khushi's love was strong enough to make the storm feel like a soft breeze or was so weak to make their lives crumble down.

Hey guys,
I am sorry for posting the part late but Monday we had to go on a wedding and on Tuesday it really went out of my mind, sorry again :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
By the way, I am really happy I have net at home :D.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in April:D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

And guys please please vote for me :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86honeyboney1asifa_5025zunaishaHemaSuryaaemanarshinimkoAsh1990pips27pallavisarkarGurpreet1991gayatri_yandru_skinluvwivARHItasminejankisoni86tracy1191supakoolprShwetadatta750sweetakhi71mit0905mishshergillRandomGirlApples94coolflora-Siaa-indy12..SSNAIR..arshiadvaykaira101Ishrafan11N0306sarita_barunmahrusweetyVidya_luv_SaRunrupzloveusadufHot.Pink.Heelsmeniranjana00.Sandal.PepsiGirl101sana11daisydee425chandana.ssikhni_laksh65aNkItA.C..Anita..pup03MeenuCrazyPanda

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
beautiful

kashishk

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
really pretty story i must
atlast they are quiet happy wid family reunion.
aww arnav is quiet caring,
great khushi's parents are satisfied wid arnav.
awww arnav cried remembering his parents.

naughty naughty baby embarrassed her parents infront of their parents lol.

i hope sameer d*g isn't coming back 

kashishk

Go to top