Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 32)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
PART 22 on PAGE 38

PART 23

Khushi stood there, admiring them. Only two months were left for Khushi's delivery and she was advised from the doctor to take a complete rest which Arnav and Khushali made sure that she did. Their life was beautiful.

Few more days passed away, everything was going as smoothly as possible. Arnav was always there for her two babies. For sure, both the girls were babies, especally at that moment. Arnav was having a tough time bearing Khushi's mood swings but again he was content. His happiness was to see Khushi and Khushali happy and if the condition of that was to make him tired than it was nothing in front of their happiness.

As usually, Arnav or Khushi picked Khushali up. Nevertheless, Khushi told to rest so Arnav proceeded this duty happily. He spent very little time in his office, most of the work he did from home as he wanted to be with his wife in that time.

When Arnav picked Khushali up, he hugged her and she too hugged her back but Arnav could something disturbing her. "what happened? my sweet baby isn't looking happy" he asked cutely, giving a kiss on her cheek.

"nothing" she replied in a low voice.

Hearing this, Arnav knew it wasn't a matter of someone teasing her but something else. As whenever someone annoyed her, she would tell her parents directly and also add that she too annoyed them more. Arnav and Khushi would laugh hearing her talks.

This time, he knew it was something serious, which was bothering her daughter a lot but he didn't know what. He decided to talk once they reached at home.

Once they reached at home, Arnav picked Khushali in his arms while she just rested her head on his chest cutely. He didn't know what was disturbing her, his daughter was never so calm. He just knew that he had to find out, he couldn't see his daughter in this state.

Taking her in the same room where Khushi resting, he made her sit next to Khushi. Khushi greeted them happily in response Arnav kissed her on her cheek and sat on the other of her. Kissing Khushali on her cheek, Khushi asked her worriedly "what is the matter princess, you are really quite". Of course, she too had noticed the glumness on her daughter's face.

"Nothing mama" Khushali's response was the same, she just laid there hugging her mother.

Khushi raised her head and looked at Arnav. She asked him with her eyes, if he knew what happened to her, he shook in no. At that moment, she realized he too wanted to know what happened to her. Both were equally worried for her.

"princess, won't you tell us what the problem is?" Khushi said, patting Khushali's back.

As she didn't reply, Arnav walked to them and took her in his lap. "please Khushali tell us what happened? we can't see you so quite" he said with his eyes moist. He loved them so much that their quietness made him worried to this extent.

Khushali didn't like her father getting emotional, so she said "papa, my fliend said that once my sistel ol blothel would come in oul family, you'll folget me, is it tlue(my friend said one my sister or brother would come in our faily, you'll forget me, is it true?) ?" her voice was full of pain. She didn't want to be ignored by her parents.

Arnav and Khushi were flabbergasted, they could never ever think in their worst nightmare to ignore her than in reality it was impossible. Still hearing this from their baby, made them sad.

Kissing on her forehead, Arnav said in sweet tone "never baby, we love you so much we can never ignore you. You are our life, our baby". He hugged her tightly, where she felt protected, her father's arm were her shield, she knew she was safe there.

"Khushali baby come here" Khushi said stretching her arms out to her daughter. Khushali looked at her mother and went to her.

Making her sit comfortably next to her, in a hug, she said "you dad is saying right. You are our life, our baby, we can't think to leave without you being close to us and you know what, you are not going to be ignored but be loved more because you and your little sister or brother have already a strong bond, whenever you talk to the little little baby, doesn't the baby kick?" she finished with a question.

Listening to her parents her worried vanished away, her face had ligtened up to the fullest. Even what Arnav told her was enough to make her feel happy but now what her mother said, she felt really really happy.

"you ale light (are right) mama, we both love each other alleady (already), light (right) little little baby?" Khushali asked placing her hand on Khushi's stomach, from where she felt a kick and instantly a big smile came on her face.

Both her parents felt content to see her smiling, her fallen face and her words full of insecurity had left them gloomy but now their face were full of colors. They were now blithesome seeing their daughter happily talking to her little sibling.

In the night, making Khushali sleep on her bed, Arnav picked Khushi up and took her to their bed. They had put a stop to their love making for the time being. Taking out the ointment for feet, he massaged her s bit swollen feet. It was only due to his massage that her foot's swollen had reduced.

After that, they slept in each other's arm. As in the night Khushali woke up, Arnav took her in their bed and made her sleep in between them, making sure to keep her a bit away from Khushi's stomach.

Some days later, Arnav was confused thinking "why isn't Khushi talking to me?". In the morning, she just passed him his purse and said bye. He was baffled but then shrugged it of thinking that it must be her mood swings.

Before going, he tore a flower from the back of their garden and placed it on their bed as he knew she would see it and call him.

Now it had been about three hours but still no call. He was getting worried, as he has expected to receive a call in less than 30 minutes but there was no trace of it. His face was clearly showing his concern for his wife.

He was sitting in the meeting for the last two hours, why he had been able to bear all this hours, it was because he received a message from Khushi 'thanks for the flower'. Yet he wasn't to concentrate on the meeting.

That day he was held longer than usually. He so wanted to rush home and talk to Khushi and know why she didn't call him the whole day.

As it was time to pick Khushali up so he left the office and everybody knew not to stop him at that time. He picked Khushali up and went at his home, wanting to see his wife badly.

Entering in the house, as per routine, he took Khushali in their room but the door was locked. He frowned and wondered where Khushi had gone. He decided to check other room and he indeed found her two rooms away.

"Khushi, I was so worried for you" he said hugging her tightly, meanwhile Khushali was crushed between them.

"papa, please stop hugging me" she said childishly, Arnav smiled at her sweet talk and put her down.

"go shona, play in your room" Arnav said patting her head lovingly.

Khushali smiled and rushed away. Arnav hugged her again and asked "why didn't you call me?, I was waiting for your call the whole day, are you angry with me? did I do something to hurt you" his tone was filled with anxiousness.

Khushi hugged him back and mumbled "I am fine Arnav and you didn't hurt me. huh and we are going to stay in this room today"

"but why?" he asked, with a confused look.

"I am tired, we'll talk later" she said and closed her eyes.

Arnav didn't know what happened to her, she was acting really weirdly. She had never behaved like this. He thought to wait a while and get to know from her.

By dinner time, he got immensely worried. The whole day, Khushi said as minimum word as possible. He was restless.

After the dinner, Khushi retired in the room she was staying at the moment. Arnav was left with his face fallen. He wasn't like his wife not talking to her. It hurt him to see her like this.

By midnight, all of them were asleep expect Arnav, who was still awaken up lost in his thoughts about Khushi. He tried talking a lot to her but she wasn't listening, it was unusual as otherwise she would always listen to him.

As the clock struck to 11.59 pm, he sighed and closed his eyes. In hope to catch some sleep whivh didn't last long as he felt smooth lips on his owns. He knew it was Khushi. Still with his eyes closed he moaned and responded back. He was feeling content after a full day of torture. He encircled his arms around her and kissed her with all the passion.

Khushi could understand how much hurt he was but what could she do, it was his birthday. At first she thought to be lovely but then in her mood swings she thought to torture him a bit and then make it up for all of her torture and that was what she was doing.

Breaking apart, they heard the stuck to 12 clock. She whispered hoarsely "happy birthday"

At that moment he realized it was his birthday and she more or less did what he had done on her birthday.  Now he truly promised to never repeat that thing again. Though he was sad all the day but her kiss had made up for all of it "I love you" he said before taking her lips again in a kiss.

"I love you too" she replied back between the kiss. "ok, now let's go" she said standing up from the bed.

"where?" he asked with curiosity.

"hmm you just follow" she grabbed his arm and took him with her to their room.

"this is our own room" Arnav said with a frown.

"yes it's our room" she confirmed while opening the door. Arnav gasped, the room was beautifully with lights and candles. In the between, the cake was placed.

As he felt a tuck on his pant, he looked down and found his princess, Khushali. He picked her up, who pecked on his cheek "happy bilthday (birthday) papa" she said happily while clapping her hands.

Arnav smiled widely and kissed on both of the cheeks. After that, Arnav cut the cake along his two babies and then they fed each other. They truly had a blast and Arnav was presented with loads of gifts, that Khushi bought with Nikkita, who had teased her a lot by saying 'huh so wanting to spend his birthday night in private' she was crinsom red at comment.

Once they put Khushali to sleep, Khushi really made it up for all the torture. How many times they made out that day, he didn't know and that was all they did the whole night.

Only few days were left to her delivery, Arnav and Khushi were cuddled up on their bed. Khushali was at her nursery. "Arnav would you promise me to not cry during my delivery" she asked while caressing his cheek.

"Khushi, I can't promise you this as I have no control over my emotions and heart" he said matter of factly yet romantically.

Hearing this, she knew there was no need to talk about it as she knew he loved her a lot thus seeing her in that state made him weak so she just kissed on his cheek.

As she moved back, Arnav slowly cupped her face and kissed on her lips. Her luscious lips always tempt him to kiss her, how he controlled himself at times only he knew.

The heat of the moment made them kiss more passionately. The room was filled with low moan, they were enjoying swallowing down each other's saliva, dancing with each other's tongue and exploring each other's mouth. As they broke out from the kiss, they looked at each other with their eyes full of passion. Moving toward her neck, he nuzzled them and left a trail of kisses their, Khushi's moans turned louder.

Arnav stopped kissing her and hugged her. He just knew to control himself around herself which was really hard. Even Khushi knew, if she hadn't been pregnant, they would have made hot sizziling love. But now as she was pregnant, he didn't try to do more than kissing as to him his wife and baby's life was way more important.

After a while, they were still cuddled up to each other, Khushi was snuggling on his chest. From few months, she was having difficulty doing anything because of her bump thus Arnav  didn't let her do anything.

Like Khushali's time, he took her on walk for a little while as fresh air was necessary, then he would tell stories to his two babies and one upcoming baby.

"Arnav, you really don't want us to know anything about the baby except the condition of the baby?" Khushi asked, with her eyes closed.

"Yes, I really don't want to know but if you want to know there is no refusal" he said, giving her peck on he forehead.

Khushi smiled and pecked him back on forehead "so I am going to name the baby this time" she said with a wide grin.

"absolutely" he said capturing her lips in his.

In the evening, Arnav picked Khushali up in her arms, who was back in the afternoon. As for Khushi, he side hugged her and took them down for dinner. By then, he had become a professional in cooking and his babies just adored his foods.

As they stepped down carefully, Khushi's eyes raised up and she looked at the ultrasounds. When they shifted here, Arnav had shifted Khushali's ultrasounds too and now they were joined by the upcoming baby's ultrasound.

Arnav noticed her stare at the beautiful ultrasounds. He still wondered what great power God has given to woman, they created miracles by giving birth to babies.

"Khushali go and take your place" Arnav said to Khushali, kissing on her cheek and she too kissed back but her kiss was a sloppy one which made Arnav laugh. He so loved his baby's antics.

Once her daughter had run down, he hugged Khushi more tightly "what are you thinking?" he asked her in soft tone.

"Arnav, I still can't believe that in few days, we'll be parents of two kids. This feel so great" she said with her eyes moist. It felt to her that till a day back she was a baby and now she had a beautiful baby, Khushali and one was on it's way.

"I know jaan, It feels magical" he said squeezing her back. "So have you thought about any name?" he asked curiously.

"hmm, let it remain a surprise" she teased him, with a smile on her face.

As usually her smile lightened up his soul. He just felt to keep looking at her. "papa mama" Khushali called from the dinning table.

Arnav shook his head with a sweet smile and took Khushi there. He served both of them and then sat down and served himself. "you know, I can at least serve all of you" she said with a frown.

"I know Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada but this Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, as in husband of yours loves being at your service" he said with a grin. He knew really well how to handle her wife. He really loved being at her service but he also knew that she loved doing all this so he always let her do that but right she was on a strict rest so he was doing what he loved the most. Being at the service of his family.

Hey guys,
Here is the part, I hope you will like it. Epilogue will be updated, hopefully, within two-three days :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in June :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1cappacuinolekhineeasifa_5025HemaSuryazunaishaaemanarshinimkobaishaliRujul13tasminepallavisarkarGurpreet1991supakoolprShwetadatta750sagmruswedaisydee425RandomGirlApples94mit0905indy12sadufkaira101Ishrafan11sikhni_..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholicsarita_barunmahrusweetysana11Vidya_luv_SaRunrupzloveumeenalumaHot.Pink.Heelschandana.s..Anita..pup03MeenuCrazyPanda

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hey my beautiful readers,

An important message: if you want to receive a PM and if you are not in my buddy list, please add me as 'kashishkpm'

Please don't forget liking the parts and leaving yours comments, they mean a lot to me :D

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baishali

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
oh nice part dear...
thanx for writing the beautiful story...

kashishk

saduf IF-Dazzler
saduf
saduf

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
beautiful updates

kashishk

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
beautifully written
loved it

kashishk

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Beautiful updates
These two are rock solid.nothing can break them apart

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
PART 22/23 on PAGE 38
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Coming to the parts:  Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy (now that I am done with my studies my mother wants me to train in household stuff ) :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the prologue and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update in few minutes, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mit0905Vidya_luv_SaRun

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
PART 22/23 on PAGE 39

Last Part- Epilogue

"I know Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada but this Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, as in husband of yours loves being at your service" he said with a grin. He knew really well how to handle her wife. He really loved being at her service but he also knew that she loved doing all this so he always let her do that but right she was on a strict rest so he was doing what he loved the most. Being at the service of his family.

The three of them were having dinner and enjoying to the fullest but suddenly Arnav didn't hear Khushi's face as he looked at her, she seemed in a deep pain.

Seeing her like this, he got worried. He rushed to her quickly, he realized she was in severe thus he concluded her water had broken. In a swift movement, he picked Khushi up and said putting a check on his emotions "Khushali follow me carefully"

Not only had he to handle Khushi but also take of Khushali's well being at that moment. He placed Khushi in the front sit and Khushali in the back. He knew his baby must be shocked to see this so he tried to put her at ease.

As Arnav started driving, Khushali asked with tears in her eyes "papa what happenend to mama?"

Meanwhile, Arnav's whose own eyes were moist controlled himself and replied "nothing baby. Actually your little little baby is on it's way"

Khushali somehow was satisfied as she was just a kid and whatever was told her, she believed it. Actually, she trusted her parents a lot. Morever what Arnav said was the truth.

Yet, Arnav tried to assure himself by comforting her. As usually, he was afraid. Seeing her in this state wasn't something he could bear. He promised himself after this they wouldn't have anymore babies.

It was another fact that he had always dreamed of having three babies, and he had also shared this with her but if the condition of having another was to see her in pain then he was done with his two babies. He would just educate them and pamper them along Khushi. He didn't need anything more.

In the meantime, he called all his friends as well as Khushi's parents. Reaching at the hospital, he called for a doctor. After a while, Atul, Anjali, Abhimanyu and Nikkita had joined them meanwhile Rahul and Muskaan stayed back as they had to take care of all the kids.

Arnav so wanted to cry out loud but he couldn't for the sake of his princess. He knew if he broke down then his princess Khushali would also become week which he didn't want.

At that moment, he wanted to go in a corner and pour out his heart but he couldn't as Khushali was clung to her. She too was worried to see her mother in the hospital. No doubt, she was excited for her sibling to come with them but seeing her mother in pain wasn't a sight to watch.

All his friends understood that Arnav needed to be alone for few moments so that his heart got light. They still could remember his outburst, his condition when Khushali was born thus they were well aware that Arnav couldn't see Khushi in this state.  

Knowing very well that Arnav should let out his feelings, Nikkita went to Khushali and said cutely "Shona won't you come to your maasi?"

Initially she looked blankly and was about to shake her head but was interrupted by Abhimanyu, who said with a smile "come princess, we will go and have a hot chocolate and candies, what say?"

Khushali frowned and looked at her father who nodded her head so she stretched her hands. Moreover she shared a really close bond with all of them, so being with them didn't make feel insecure.

For sure, the security and safety she got in her parents' arms was irreplaceable. Her parents were just the best.

As soon as Abhimanyu and Nikkita took Khushali away to take hot chocolate. Arnav burst out crying, his face was hidden in his hands. He just couldn't stop his tears. As much as he could try to control his emotions, he still couldn't.

Atul and Anjali supported him. After a while, Arnav stopped crying as he knew Khushali needed him at the moment. He wiped his tears and controlled his emotions. "I'll be just back" he went in the washroom nearby and washed his face as he didn't want to make his daughter worried.

Even though, he stopped crying but his heart was still crying. He loved her too much, beyond any limit yet it wasn't an obsession that would hurt her in any way.

In few minutes, Khushali came back with few candies and sat in Arnav's lap "papa see I brought candies for my blothel ol sistel (brother or sister)" Khushali said in cute babyish tone, showing his father the candies she brought.

Arnav smiled truly since he saw Khushi in pain. Only his Khushi or Khushali were the one who could have made him smile in situations like this. He hugged Khushali and said with a chuckle "don't you think that your little little baby would be too little to eat candies right now"

Hearing this, Khushali got in a deep thoughts and then looked at her father "you are right but then when will she have this?" she asked with a pout.

"let's say at your age" he said with a smile. His baby was really too sweet and naive.

"ok then I'll keep them away till then" Khushali said innocently which made all of them laugh.

"This toffees would be tasteless till then" Arnav made her understand in a very soft voice.

"then what should I do" she asked her father's advice, with a frown set on her face.

"why don't you give them to your mother when she is fine, she will get happy" Arnav said, caressing her hairs.

"ok done" Khushali got excited, thinking that as soon as her mother was going to be fine, she would give the candies to her.

After what seemed like ages, Arnav heard baby's cry and anxiousness raised in his heart. He wanted to see them: their baby and his wife. To make sure she was alright.

The doctor came after a while and said with a smile "congratulations, you have become a father of two baby boys". Arnav was overwhelmed knowing this and as he was about to ask about Khushi, the doctor herself replied "she is absolutely fine, just a bit weak but it's normal and you can meet her once we shift them in a private room"

Arnav smiled and as they took Khushi's stretcher out as well as the babies, Arnav followed them. He went in the room with Khushali, who had worn the baby hospital coat for health safety.

All their friends and doctor left them alone. Arnav placed Khushali on the nearby stool and hugged Khushi tight. Khushi knew he was again crying but she also knew that he would have controlled himself in front of Khushali as he couldn't see her in pain.

"I am fine Arnav and see your dream had come true. We have three children's" she said in a weak voice yet with a smile.

"you are right. I had even decided not to have any more babies as I can't see you in pain" he said wiping his tears.

Khushi held his hands and said "make Khushali sit her and let's see our babies"

Arnav obeyed her command, they were over the moon seeing their twins baby. Khushali kissed both of them "my two little little babies" she was really happy.

"So what do you want to name him?" Arnav asked, picking up on the baby meanwhile Khushi was picking up the other.

"hmm Aryan" she said looking at the baby in her hand. Arnav looked at her, feeling touched as it had the beggining of his name and he was sure Khushi was going to call him 'Aru' like he called him at times. ((((was the end of his name.))))))))))

"what about the other one?" Arnav asked, caressing Khushi's hairs.

"Maan" Khushali said, while clapping her hands as she felt proud of herself.

Arnav and Khushi were happy to see their daughter suggesting the families younger baby's name 'Maan' and indeed they loved it. "very nice baby" Arnav complimented Khushali, who was overjoyed and there was a beautiful shine in her eyes.

After that, all entered and saw the babies They were really excited seeing them and were amazed to see them. Meanwhile, Shashank and Padma also joined them and were elated to see the twins, two new additions in their family.

Atul, Anjali, Abhimanyu and Nikkita left as their babies were with Muskaan and they knew Muskaan and Rahul also wanted to see the Raizada's new borns. They left in purpose to give the other two the occasion to see the twins.

Few days passed away like this. Khushi was fine now, she was able to walk properly. Khushi's parents, Khushi, Arnav and Khushali were having dinner.

Once they were done and Khushali was put to sleep, Shashank said "we should leave now"

Arnav and Khushi got sad hearing this but they knew her parents wouldn't agree as they had work there.

The next second they got a surprise, Shashank and Padma had bought a house nearby so that they could visit them whenever possible. Arnav and Khushi got happy. Shashank and Padma left as they had some work. Although Arnav wanted to go with them but he couldn't as he knew Khushi would not be able to handle both of the babies.

As Khushi heard the baby crying, she sighed and took one baby in the room while Arnav followed her with the other one. As Khushi fed one, Arnav fed the bottle to the other one and then they exchanged. She didn't have enough milk to satisfy both of their hunger.

Putting the babies in the crib, Arnav sat next to Khushi "It's so unbelievable, we are parents of three babies" he said with tears in his eyes.

It was for the first time after delivery that Arnav let out his emotions. "I know Arnav but it feels like a magic... A beautiful magic" she said, while placing her head on his shoulder.

Arnav turned his face toward the single bed in their room and admired Khushali. "can you imagine Khushali scolding Aryan and Maan on their mistakes. It feels to good to be true" He said with a chuckle, eventually Khushi joined him.

Cupping Khushi's face, he kept staring and the same was with Khushi. They just couldn't get enough of each other. In fact more their relation was growing older they were craving more for each other.

Although, he wanted to kiss her but knew any of their babies would wake up because of the moans. Anyways, apart kissing and touching they couldn't do anything else.

Arnav picked Khushi up and took her in the other room. He sat on the bed with Khushalima in his lap. Without wasting a second, he captured her lips in his and savored the taste. They played with each other's tongue and enjoyed the moment to the fullest. The kiss was full of passion.

In the process, Khushi and Arnav caressed each other and Khushi opened his shirts button. After the passionate kiss, Arnav buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"I pray to God to always keep all of us together and loving toward each other" Arnav whispered near her ear.

"I also pray the same" she said placing a kiss on his cheek.

In four words: True love Is Eternal. Love someone truly from the deepest core of your heart, your love will become eternal itself.

Hey guys,
Here is the epilogue, I really hope all of you liked it. I will send out PMs tomorrow morning.
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in June :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1cappacuinolalitha203karpagam17nina100asifa_5025ananya17barikaabalhsdfanzunaishapra_s.96pup_2Linny12344cindrella410HemaSuryaaemanarshisrsan12Fairy-Amicrazygurlnimkosupakoolprfunwe23sagmruswereshmi24claucrispopShwetadatta750AshgsanjuarshiinluvwivARHIjbluedaypallavisarkarGurpreet1991tasmineApples94Arshi1195sivatharshinimit0905MaghinallsReenasungeeleeAsrkkgsrdaisydee425RandomGirlcutesforum_02Swaran13indy12arshiadvaysarita_barunsadufkaira101Ishrafan11Rishita.SIholicsikhni_..SSNAIR..swtsammeenaluma.Sandal.Hot.Pink.Heelshira_arniechandana.srupzloveuVidya_luv_SaRunmahrusweetySona257aNkItA.Cpup03drunkiiebabe..Anita..sarunlicious..MeenuCrazyPanda268143

Go to top