Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 27)

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
wowww awesumm loved it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
PART 13 on PAGE 25

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Finally we will have net at our place from Wednesday, please pray nothing goes wrong.

Apart that, guys guys, I am also really happy as I am nominated for the awards so please vote me I will be so grateful of you Hug. Here is the link:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
PART 13 on PAGE 25

Hey guys please please vote for me if you like my stories:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

"what are you thinking?" Arnav asked her, as he found her lost and not paying attention to the baby.

Khushi noticed that the baby had taken her mouth away, so she placed her to the other side and started feeding again. "I was thinking that what would I have done without you?" she confessed what she was thinking.

"Shhh, stop thinking that. We are together now, we are married and we a love each other a lot. Don't think about something like this again" he said pecking on her forehead and then her lips. He knew, she still would get emotional, with these fact and then he added "I love you and our baby a lot". First he kissed on her cheek and then their baby's head.

"I love you too and our baby love you too loads" Khushi said, placing a kiss on his cheek. Arnav placed his hand around her waist with a smile and rested his head on her shoulder.

Khushi had decided what to do to take a step forward. She just wished nothing to go wrong as she too was looking forward for that night, the night were they would become one.

As the darkness took over the day light completely, Khushi entered in the room and placed Khusali in her crib. Taking her bridal dress out, she placed it in the bathroom.

Once she was done with all the arrangements in the room, she went in the hall and saw Arnav gathering Khusali's toys. As his back was facing her, he didn't notice her. Moreover, he was thinking something.

The next day, he didn't have anything to do so he would be at home, he was thinking to take Khushi and Khusali out for a while. The doctor had allowed both the mother and daughter to go out, in fresh air.

She smiled widely, Arnav was such a gem. He was always there with them. Never had he made them feel like unwanted or stranger.

After a moment, she went to him and hugged him from behind. "where is my hubby lost?" she asked giving him a peck on his cheek.

Feeling someone's warm arm around him, he came out from his trail of thought. One touch was enough for him to know it was Khushi.

Arnav smiled fully hearing 'hubby', it always made him feel so good, he was Khushi's hubby. "I was thinking, that we should go out tomorrow" he replied, enjoying her hug.

"Nice idea, Khusali would also get some fresh air" once again, she pecked on his cheek.

"oye hoye, ma'am, I have lips too where you can kiss" Arnav said hoarsely, with the effect of her lingering kisses. He loved her so much as well as respected her.

"don't worry, I'll kiss you there too" she said seductively, caressing his cheek.

Arnav smiled widely, hearing her seductive voice. That was so not like the Khushi he knew. As in she would often kiss but talking like this was something knew and he was loving it. Unknown to him, something good was awaiting for him.

"I am going to take a shower so please take care of Khusali" Khushi said, ruffling his hairs softly. This very movement, relaxed him completely.

As Arnav heard that, he held her hand and kissed it "Is there even a need to say please, just order me princess"

Khushi was really touched "ok then, take care of Khusali" she said more like an orderly tone, yet with a cute smile.

Arnav flashed one of his beautiful smile, that always brighten up Khushi's mood. "Your wish is my command Princess" he said lovingly and then stood up taking two-three toys with him.

Both entered in the room and Khushi entered in the bathroom. She quickly took a shower and wore the bridal dress, the same dress she wore as their wedding and now she was wearing it for their first night.

She looked at herself in the mirror hung on the wall, she blushed slightly. She didn't put any make up but filled her parted hairs with vermilion. She wore a simple necklace over her sacred thread, then she picked up the earrings and put them in the hole of her ear, she placed her 'Arnavg tikka'. Picking up the nose ring, she wore it, it had a long chain attached to it then hooked up the chain in the hair of the above the ear.

Opening a box, she took the beautiful bangles out. Admiring them, she softly wore them. Finally, she picked the anklets and tied them around her feet.

Once she was done, she stood up and fixed her veil. Moving closer to the bathroom door, without opening the door, she called Arnav softly "Arnav"

Arnav went there hearing her voice, "yes, what happened?"

"Is Khusali asleep?" Khushi asked, hoping she was asleep.

"She woke a while back but now she is in deep slumber" Arnav replied looking at Khusali.

"ok" Khushi replied with a smile. "Before I come out, can you please bring a glass of milk?" Khushi asked with a smile, yet with a blush.

"of course, no problem" not once he doubted her intention as he was used to make her drink milk before she went to sleep.

As Arnav left the room, she quickly came out and sat down on the bed. She spread properly her lenhga in a circle and covered her face with the veil.

Her hands were shivering in nervousness, her eyes were lowered down with shyness but she was waiting impatiently for Arnav.

Opening the door, Arnav entered in the room while talking of the cover he had placed over the glass. As he raised his eyes, he was left mesmerized, he thought he was imagining.

Not able to stop his steps, he moved toward her and once he reached there he sat on the bed. Placing the glass of milk on the bedside table, he took the veil off as he was still believing it to be a dream.

As the veil was taken off, Arnav was speechless seeing her. Her eyes lowered down, a blush crept on her cheek, her lips and hands slightly showering. She looked so beautiful, so innocent. For sure, she didn't need any make-up as she had her natural beauty.

Khushi's heart beat rose when she sensed him so close to her. All of this felt so new to her and she was loving each and every moment. Though she took the initiative but now she wanted Arnav to take the lead.

"am I dreaming?" Arnav couldn't help but ask it.

Hearing this, Khushi raised her eyes and looked at him. She was amazed to see, Arnav was thinking this as dream.

On the other side, once Arnav saw her eyes, he knew it was really reality. "now i know it's reality. It can't be a dream but are you sure? as I love you Khushi and if you are doing all this to make me happy, you don't need to, I can wait." he asked her worriedly.

Finally what seems like ages, Khushi spoke with love in her eyes "I had never been that much sure before and I am doing this for us as I love you too".

Arnav could clearly see the love and trust for him in her eyes. Khushi picked up the glass and offered him.

"so you make me bring the glass of milk for our first night" he said with a chuckle.

"yes" Khushi replied shyly.

"first you" he said, passing her the glass. She took few sips and then passed him the glass. He places his lips on the same spot as her and drank the whole glass.

As he was done, he placed the glass back on the bedside table and moved closer to her. He sofly caressed her face, their eyes were locked with each other. They were sure for this step, more than ever.

"do stop me if I hurt you" he said, kissing on her cheek, making Khushi close her eyes in anticipation.

"I know that you'll never hurt me, I trust you" she said with so much trust in her voice.

Arnav was really touched to see the amount of trust for him in her her heart. "I love you" Arnav whispered near her ear.

"I love you too" she whispered back, in a daze.

He freed her from her jewelery while leaving kisses here and there, making her moan. Khushi's hand were around his neck. He kissed her at every place he could. He was finally near her feet, he fondled her anklet and took them out.

Once he was done, he moved up again and claimed her lips. Both kissed each other passionately. Arnav's tongue touched Khushi's lips, which made Khushi open her lips, giving him an entry to her mouth.

Arnav placed his hands around her and deepened the kiss, he explored each corner of her mouth, she did the same. As their tongue touched, they gasped yet taking care to not wake-up their princess.

In this process, Arnav untied the string of her blouse meanwhile Khushi moved her hands on her chest, where she started undying her shirt's button.

They moved back as they were out of breath. Their heart was beating really fastly. Once their breath was back to normal, Arnav took out his shirt as well as his sleeveless shirt, which made Khushi feel shy.

Even though, she was used to see him only in boxers but that day it was different, they were going to become one in every sense.

Arnav placed her lips on her neck and left a trail of kisses all over her throat and neck, making her breath with difficulty.

Not able to stop herself, Khushi kissed on his bare shoulder and chest. They were becoming passionate with each minute..

In the process, Arnav slowly took out her blouse, still leaving kisses on her neck. Soon enough, there weren't any obstacle between them.

As it was Arnav's first time, he wanted to make sure, she was ready. "Khushi, are you ready?" he asked softly.

Khushi looked at him and smiled shyly "I am always ready for you" saying so she pressed her lips against his.

That was enough for Arnav to loose his sense, after this there was no going back and both of them knew that.

As they broke from the kiss, Arnav started making love to her. Still in this intoxication, he made sure to not to hurt her.

They both moved in harmony, they made love to each other until they were tired. Arnav laid down next to her while hugging her.

"I hope I didn't hurt you" he said kissing on her bare shoulder.

"You can never hurt me, we both know that" she said controlling her breath.

Arnav covered Khushi and himself with the blanket and both slept till Khusali cried. If it had been on Arnav, he wouldn't have let Khushi wake up every night but he couldn't feed Khusali only Khushi could do this till their baby grew enough to be fed by bottles.

As he knew Khushi must really tired, he stoop up and wore his boxers. He went near the crib and picked Khusali up, which made her silent. "hey angel, you are up" he said pecking on her forehead. "let me bring some wet cloth then I'll tell your mama to feed you milk".

Khushi was waken up and looking at them but she was really tired to stand up. Arnav was a savior to her as before she could go to her, he stood up and went to her.

Still she was confused when Arnav took Khusali with him in the bathroom. She waited for them to come, so she could ask him. After a while, they both emerged out from the bathroom.

Before Khushi could ask anything, Arnav handed , not Khusali safely. Removing the blanket from his wife's chest, he started cleaning her brea*t.

"what are you doing?" Khushi asked with a frown, not that she minded him touching her but she was confused, not to mention feeling shy.

"you are going to feed Khusali, so I don't want our baby to get any germ as I was licking your..." he left the sentence in the middle in addition a blush too appeared on his cheeks.

Khushi blushed hearing this but once again, she was left touched. He loved and cared for both of them a lot. So once he cleaned her, she started making Khusali feed milk.

Hey guys,
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in April:D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post: shaz..Anita..aNkItA.CMeenuCrazyPandasarunlicious..-chamkilli-

kethgauthami1 Senior Member

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pips27 Senior Member

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
chooo chweeetttEmbarrassed

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
finally they're one!