Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 18)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Amazing Confession :) Embarrassed Thank God ArHi Are Okay . Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

Apples94 Goldie
Apples94
Apples94

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
The update was brilliant!!! Plz update soon can't wait to read the next chapter :)

kashishk

-Mayuri- IF-Rockerz
-Mayuri-
-Mayuri-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Loved it! Smile

kashishk

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
very nice update...continue soon 

kashishk

-Sparsh- IF-Rockerz
-Sparsh-
-Sparsh-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
awsumm updt

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
PART 9 on PAGE 16
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Thanks a lot to everyone who wished me for Umrah :).

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mit0905Vidya_luv_SaRunOnepoundChic

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
PART 8 on PAGE 15

PART 10

Khushi gulped down her saliva and her eyes blurred with tears. They were no option left for her, taking her hand back, she hugged him and cried out "I love you. I love you loads"

"I love you too" Arnav said, feeling content and relaxed, glowing smile on his face. "shh stop crying jaan. I can't see you in tears" he said honestly, pressing his lips on her hairs.

Khushi moved back but there was a smile on her face as she felt free after confession what was hidden in her heart.

Moving his hand toward her cheek, he wiped her tears with his finger. "you look beautiful while smiling"

Khushi blushed slightly, at the same time a doctor entered "Good Afternoon Mr Raizada, how are you feeling?"

"Good Afternoon doctor, I am fine thanks for saving me" he said resting his head back, holding Khushi hand close to his heart.

"Mr Raizada you should thanks the lady next to you. We had lost hope but she didn't give up and fought for you. She did your operation and with Gods grace, I must also add thanks to LOVE, you are alive" he said, unveiling all the facts.

Arnav looked at  Khushi with surprise, she truly had behaved bravely. The doctor left after few seconds.

"knowing this, I know how much you love me, I know how much you care for me so you better not pretend again that you don't love" he said genuinely.

"I promise I won't but please don't ever leave me" she said getting emotional, she had gone through hell seeing him in that state.

He caressed her cheek softly and whispered "I won't unless you will try to live me"

"I won't leave you, I promise you" she hugged him again and cried. She was the sole cause of his condition "if only i didn't try to leave then you would have been fine"

"Khushi" he mumbled her name, he didn't want to make her cry as her tears pained him loads. He moved her apart from him and said looking in her eyes "if this hadn't had happened then we wouldn't be together. You wouldn't have confessed" he said pressing a kiss on her forehead. "I love you soon to be Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada"

Hearing this, Khushi turned into a crimson color but then asked "Arnav you really are sure to marry me? not only a divorcee but a going to be mother?"

He placed his finger on her lips "shh, you are going to be my wife and..." he moved his hand on her stomach and said "this baby is OURS".

The way he said OURS touched her heart and the next second they felt a kick as in the baby was also happy. Khushi felt like she and her baby belonged to him and the very next thing he said proved her that he only belonged to her. "I belong to you and only you" Arnav said gently.

"what are you doing?" Khushi asked, as Arnav pressed the button to call a nurse.

"wait, I'll tell you" he said casually and kept looking at her.

His gazed made her blush and lower her eyes. True she felt shy with her ex-husband but what she felt with Arnav was way too more intense and full of love.

A nurse appeared after few minutes "yes sir"

"can you please bring lot of healthy food for me and also headache medicines" Arnav told her the reason for which he called her here.

"ok sir" saying this, she left the room.

"you could have asked me" Khushi said, moving his hairs away from his forehead.

"I don't want you to go out my sight" he said lovingly, he was loving her touch.

She smiled deeply and said "you need a haircut"

He chuckled slowly as he still didn't have enough energy "what happened?" Khushi asked, with a frown.

"few days back, I was looking at myself in the mirror and said that I need a haircut suddenly you appeared and said 'exactly, your hairs need a cut. You look so cute when they are short' but the you disappeared I realized it was just a dream" he said with a pout.

"really I have started invading your personal space?" Khushi asked, with a gasp.

"really you have and I don't mind at all, I am loving all this" he said, holding her and kissing it.

Soon the nurse appeared with a tray full of food and medicines "here sir" placing them carefully on the table, she left.

Khushi stood up and put the table in front of him "ok now eat"

"Khushi, this is for us" saying so he put the spoon in her mouth.

"Arnav but this is for you" she said chewing on the food

"I know you haven't eaten anything from yesterday, I know you haven't slept. You look pale and thin just in a matter of hardly a day. This headache Medellin is for you and the food is for three of us, if it isn't enough I'll order something for you as you are not one but two. You have to take care of our sweet little princess too" he said, concerned not only for her but for 'THEIR' baby.

"I just couldn't seeing you in that state" her eyes were getting moist.

"hey, I am fine so please no rona dhona. It's going to have a bad effect on my girlfriend" he said jokingly, both chuckled and kept feeding each other.

After a week, Arnav was discharged. All his friends knew about him and Khushi's relation. They were really happy as they didn't believe in all the non sense of the society.

It had been two days since Arnav was back at home and he was fit and fine. He didn't let any chance to tease her.

Not once they had lip-kiss till then, as Arnav didn't want to take everything fast, he wanted to give her time to adjust in their relation and Khushi understood his gesture. She too wanted to kiss him but she thought to do it on the right time.

"why did you make me wear this saree, see I am showing up due to pregnancy" she said while pouting and looking at her stomach. She didn't know why she was getting dressed up by Nikkita, Anjali and Muskaan. Moreover she thought she looked like a big ball due to pregnancy.

"Khushi, stay quiet" Muskaan said, putting little earring in Khushi's ears.

"ok now let's go" Nikkita exclaimed.

"but where?" Khushi was confused. She knew all of them were hiding something from her.

"shh just wait and watch" Anjali shushed her and all of the led her toward Muskaan's car. Muskaan drove for a while and stopped in front a big bungalow.

"where are we?" Khushi asked looking around, she had never come at that place. The place was so alien to her.

Arnav too had not been in her sight from the morning. She didn't know what was happening to her. Without giving her any answer, they took her in the bungalow.

The lights were turned but as soon she entered a light spot stopped on her. She hide her face with her hand at the sudden light.

"Khushi" as she heard her name from his lips, she moved her hand away and found him in another spotlight.

He moved closer to her and they were in the same spotlight. As he was right in front of her, he bent down on his knew and took a ring "I still remember our first meeting, how you were laughing angelically as my face was covered with flour that time I admired you laugh, then we became friends I respected out friends, with time we became closer and we became friends. How and when, I fall in love with you I don't know but I cared for you, I couldn't see you in pain and I still can't. I am in love with you. It's the best ever thing that happened to me. I love you a lot, will you marry me?"

Khushi had tears listening his heart-touching confession and said "yes, I'll marry you"

Standing up, Arnav put the ring on the engagement finger. He engulfed her in his arms and the house was fulfilled with claps. The light turned on and she found their close friends there.

They came to them and congratulated them, "so then you guys are getting married next week, right?" Muskaan asked excitingly

Khushi was surprised to hear this, she knew Arnav proposed her but she didn't think they would get married that soon. "I don't know, Khushi are you fine with it?"

She looked in his eyes and she knew it didn't matter when they would get married. "I am fine" she said with a smile.

One of the reason for which she respect and loved Arnav was because of the way he always included her in all his decisions, it was their decisions.

"I think we should leave you guys alone now" Rahul said teasingly

"you are right Rahul" Atul seconded and the three guys including Abhimanyu high fived. Meanwhile Arnav and Khushi blushed at their remarks.

"ok then let's go" Abhimanyu said and all of them left.

As soon as they left, Arnav held her from her waist and took her toward the couch. He helped her sitting down. "you are looking beautiful" he said placing a kiss on her cheek.

"you joking, I look fat" she said, pouting.

"no you don't, you look extremely beautiful." he said honestly.

"really?" she asked, like a baby.

"really jaan" he said kissing her forehead.

Khushi smiled and then asked bewilderingly "by the way Arnav, where are we?"

"this is OUR home Khushi" he said, emphasizing on 'our'

"but you never told me you were SO rich" she was confused

"This is my ancient house, I never told this to anyone till today when I had to surprise you. The company where I work is my company and I have loads of other companies"

"but why did you hide?" she asked with a frown

"When my mom died, I never came at this place but she promised me to take her daughter-in-law here, she wanted that I settle down here with my family"  he got nostalgic remembering his mothers last work.

"oh" Khushi said lovingly and hugged him "but don't you think this house is too big for three of us?"

"I know but it was my mom's wish" he said agreeing with her, but his mom meant a lot to him.

"I can understand" she said placing her head on his shoulder.

"and moreover, there is big team of football to come up" he said teasingly, only to receive a smack from Khushi.

They kept on talking for few minutes. "Khushi, you know what, I am really excited, I mean I am going to be father in less the one month and half" Arnav said excitingly.

Khushi was amazed by him, he had considered her baby as theirs and was behaving absolutely like a father.

The next second, he became serious and looked at Khushi "will be a good husband and father? I don't want to fall down you or our baby" he expressed his fear, he wanted to give them all the happiness.

Khushi sat in his lap "you already had been behaving like a husband and father. You had been taking care brilliantly of me and the baby. No one could have taken better care of us like you have, our baby is lucky to have you as father" she said reassuringly. She knew he loved both of them a lot that was why he was getting afraid to hurt them. "I trust you and I love you" saying so she pressed her lips on him.

This was there first ever kiss and no moment could be better than this. Arnav too responded back. Both got lost in that kiss, they kept savoring each other's lips. Arnav's one hand slowly slipped in her hairs and he ruffled them, Khushi placed her right hand around his neck and the other in his hairs. She moved more closer to him than she already was. They both moaned and groaned constantly.

As Khushi felt Arnav's tongue between her lips, she opened her lips and left him explore her mouth. He felt heavenly,  feeling his lips on her, feeling his tongue inside her mouth, feeling his tongue touch her tongue, feeling their saliva exchange. Never had they felt like this before.

They broke from the kiss and Arnav rested his forehead against her's and whispered with heavy breath "I love you"

"I love you too" Khushi replied back, she was also breathing heavily.

Hey guys,
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in March :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 11 March 2012 at 3:57am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123sonson126karthimankaris2395asifa_5025zunaishaHemaSuryaaemanarshiaaoknimkomecbethpallavisarkarinluvwivARHIGurpreet1991Shwetadatta750supakoolprdianapadhi92sweetakhi71Aplihs..Sri..sd..lg..Ashgmit0905Apples94RandomGirl-Siaa-butterfly7maaneetkimeetIshrafan11..SSNAIR..Rishita.SIholicN0306..Damsel..indy12arshy4eversayari_sanki99sarita_barunmahrusweetyPepsiGirl101sana11daisydee425.Sandal.meniranjana00Hot.Pink.Heelshira_arniechandana.ssikhni_dazzling_glorymeenalumasadufVidya_luv_SaRunrupzloveuOnepoundChic..Anita..amaia-JollyJabeen-aNkItA.Cpup03Parud_ForeverMeenuCrazyPandasarunlicious..vijiasr08

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
That was beautiful!Embarrassed Loved it, Awww Arhi is just so adorable! : )

kashishk

Go to top