Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 16)

hira_arnie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
This Is Getting Sad :( Happy That Khushi Divorced Sameer Embarrassed He Doesn't Know What He Is Missing & Agree With Khushi :) Hug Marriage With No Trust Is Useless To Maintain . and update soon plz plzzz PM Me when u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hira_arnie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
wowww awesummm!!!i read all part in one time i reAlly really love ur FF keep doing...wid same zeal...update soon plz plz plz

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
continue soon

simraaan Senior Member

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Just simply loved it..
Continue soon

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
PART 8 on PAGE 15

Hey guys,
How r u all?

I am back from Saudi Arabia after Umrah. :D

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today, hopefully :D
I request, please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
PART 8 on PAGE 15

PART 9- Life is unpredictable

"Please move on, forget me" Khushi said, wanting him to forget her and start his life again. She couldn't be a burden on him.

She couldn't deny she too had feelings for him. She too loved him as he had always been there for her. When and how he made his way in her heart she didn't know but she couldn't destroy his life. He deserved a lot more better.

"that's impossible" he said in low yet audible tone. Whenever she asked him this, his heart pierced, he couldn't move on. Never had he loved someone the way he loved her.

Maybe he could live without her as he had enough memory of her to live all his life with them but he couldn't stop loving her. She had become a part of him.

Khushi lowered her head, trying to prevent the tears which were formed in her eyes. She didn't want to hurt him but she knew once he would move on, he would find someone way more better than her.

"good evening guys" Dr Kritika said entering in the room

"good evening" Arnav and Khushi said back, controlling their emotion. The turmoil were too much for them, they wanted to break down but they couldn't as for yet.

"You are fine thus I made discharge paper for you" Dr Kritika said, passing the discharge paper to Arnav.

Soon enough, they left the hospital and their journey to home was spent in silence. They didn't know what to say, they didn't want to say something which somehow would hurt the other, they didn't want to make everything more complicated.

Arnav helped her to the apartment, as usually he placed all the stuff for her. Bending down in front of her, he placed his hand on her stomach and felt a kick. He smiled softly and said in his heart "hey girlfriend, please take care of you mom. She isn't even not talking to me".

Khushi was now quite used to this gesture but still from the time she got to know he loved her, she got very often hesitant. Not that she doubted his intention but now circumstances had changed.

No longer, she knew how to react him around her. Her life was already complicated and now she was making it more, in purpose to not destroy his life.

As a woman, as a wife she had experienced so much. She didn't want to see the society saying anything to Arnav because of her. She respected him to much and loved him loads too.

Still she knew her love for him would be like a curse and she didn't want this. One more thing which she knew was she loved him from the core of her heart, she would never be able to stop loving him.

For Arnav's well-being, She had to do something soon, 'if I keep leaving there Arnav wouldn't try to move on'. She decided to move out his place as soon as possible.

Another week passed by, Khushi had found a little accommodation for her. Though, she didn't want to leave Arnav but she would have to.

Sitting in the office, Arnav was getting worried. His conversation with Khushi were decreasing, she was getting less and less communicative. It was like she created a wall around her. Yet, she didn't stop him to interact with her baby.

He didn't know what to do, just then his office phone rang, he looked at the screen and saw 'Nikki' flashing on it. "hello"

"hello, Arnav" Nikkita said worriedly

"what happened Nikki?" he asked with concern. He could sense something was wrong.

"Arnav, A friend of my called me and told me Khushi is leaving your house today." she said genuinely anxious. Khushi had become a great and close friend of her. She knew both loved each other, as love can't be hidden. That was why as soon as she got to know the news she informed Arnav.

Arnav got stunned hearing the news. He couldn't control his tears. Jumping out of his chairs, he ran out of the room, leaving the receive hanging down.

Not caring about his life, he sprinted out of his office and in a swift movement he sat in his car. He turned the engine on and drove at full speed, breaking every signal, overtaking all the car which came as an obstacle in his way.

His heartbeat was rising, never had he felt so worried and afraid. He didn't want to loose her. She meant everything to him.

A little girl was crossing the road, seeing whom Arnav's eyes widened, he took a sharp turn.

Arnav's car hit a tree. Few persons present at the scene called the ambulance. Meanwhile, few person took Arnav out of the car as his car's condition was really bad, it seemed like the car was going to explode and that was what happened after few minutes.

As soon as they had taken Arnav some meters away, the car exploded. Arnav had lost conscious but was still murmuring "Khushi... Khushi... please.. don't.. leave me"

One of the person who helped Arnav saw his mobile, which had stuck out somehow. He thought to inform his family or friend.

The first number in the dialed list was of Khushi's. He quickly called at that number. Waiting for an answer as well as the ambulance.

Khushi was zipping her back when she heard her mobile ringing. She wiped her tears and picked up the mobile.

As she saw Arnav's name flashing, she exhaled and prepared herself to behave normally. Maybe that was the last time she was talking to him.

"hello, actually I called to inform that the owner of this mobile met with an accident, we have called Sanjeevani hospital and they have reached here just now. Please reach at that hospital soon." he said as quickly as possible because the ambulance had arrived there.

The mobile slipped out of her hand, her tears flew down non stop. Picking up her purse, she rushed out of the house, without locking the door.

Taking a taxi, she told him to drive quickly. With every second her tears were rolling down fast, with every second her breath was becoming sharp, with each second fear was gripping her heart. She didn't want anything to happen to him.

Ad the taxi stopped, she gave him 100rs and didn't bother to take the change. Arriving at the nurse station, she asked while choking on her words "Arnav Singh Raizada"

Luckily it was Sister Lovely, she had recognized Arnav and thus told Khushi that he is in the OR.

Khushi rushed there, not caring that she was pregnant. At that moment nothing mattered to her more than Arnav and his well-being.

She came at a halt as she was right in front of the door. Through the door window, she saw Arnav attached with needled, his face pale, his face covered with blood.

Seeing which her tears leaked out more, she could taste her salty tears. Her eyes were blood shot red.

After two hours, the doctors came out, Khushi, asked them worriedly "what happened?"

"we can't do anything, we tried our best" the doctors said disappointingly.

"no this can't be true" she said holding her head, then looked at them and yelled "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING"

"please calm down Dr Khushi, you are pregnant it can effect your health." another doctor tried to calm Khushi down.

The fact 'dr' hit her, yes she was a doctor and now she had to do something. She couldn't give up so easily, he had to fight for her.

At that instant, she forgot all her resolve to leave him, to hide her love for him, her wall crambled as soon as she heard the news. She loved that man crazily and she had to save him. "Dr Anand, can I do his operation" she said with confident yet in pleasing tone.

The doctor had somehow already left hope but they couldn't deprive her from trying. "ok, Dr Khushi" the doctor said while nodded, hoping that she would succeed.

Khushi smiled thankfully and entered the OR wearing her lab coat, a placing the mask on her face. Apart her another doctor and few nurses were there, they could see she was determined to save him and they hoped her determination would pay off.

Before she could start operating, she caressed his face which was now clean and said "Arnav, I won't let you happen anything, I love you".

Soon enough, they started the operation. With Khushi by his side, his heart beat was more or less on a normal level.

Three hours later, she moved the mouth mask away and sighed, she had done her best, he was stable. Now all she could do was to pray. She closed her eyes and prayed "Please God make him ok, I can't live without him"

This sudden incident, turned their life up and down, especially hers as she had to see him in this condition. The fact she didn't said from her lips was now out. She had said out loud that she loved him.

The doctors congratulated her as Arnav was stable. Few hours ago they had completely lost hope, they thought he would be no more in few minutes but now with her determination to save him and Gods grace he was stable and there was a bright ray of his recovery.

That whole night she stayed in the hospital and checked upon him time to time. He had started showing positive response.

Arnav slowly opened his eyes and tried to decipher where he was. It looked like an hospital, he realized that he was indeed in hospital.

Then he realized that he was going to stop Khushi. His face was covered with worry again thinking thta she had left his.

He ignored all his pain and was about to stand up but the very moment, he saw Khushi entering she was looking pale, her eyes casted down but red and puffy, and her hairs messy.

At that moment, he couldn't decide anything else than laying back on the position he was before and closed his eyes.

He didn't know what took over him but he just did and he didn't regret it a bit in fact he was happy that he did that.

Khushi came and sat on a stool beside his bed. She took his hand in her and looked at their locked hands "Arnav, please wake up, I can't see you like this. I love you a lot and seeing you in pain hurts me. I know I'll have to leave you as I don't want the society to raise finger at you. Please wake up"

Even tough he had a hint of it already, still Arnav's heart pierced knowing the cause of her rejection from her, she was plainly worried for him. "and what if I don't care of the so called society?" he asked in a whisper.

Khushi tilted her head and saw at his face, he was waken up. She couldn't control herself but hug him and cry her heart out. She was really happy.

"Khushi, I love you, please don't leave me" Arnav said, still hugging her as if his life depended on her.

As if Khushi realized what she was doing "no I can't" she said moving away.

"I will really die without you, maybe not physically but mentally for sure. The moment Nikki told me you were leaving me I was afraid to loose you and rushed to reach you, to stop you. Please don't do this with me" he said in really low yet audible enough for her to hear.

She could feel his pain, his hurt and it hurt her too. She felt utterly bad knowing that she was the cause for his life in danger. "but..."

Arnav interrupted her "Khushi, you want my happiness right? then understand that they lay in you, if you aren't in my life then there is no happiness, I would be lifeless. I know you love me, please don't torture us. I can't leave without you." tears were clearly visible on his face. He was already weak and now he was wearing off emotionally too.

"Arnav..." she said in a try to protest.

"Khushi, swear on me and say that you don't love me" as he finished this, holding her hand, he put it on his head.

Khushi gulped down her saliva and her eyes blurred with tears. They were no option left for her, taking her hand back, she hugged him and cried out "I love you. I love you loads"

"I love you too" Arnav said, feeling content and relaxed, glowing smile on his face.

Hey guys,
I am back from Saudi Arabia :D
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in March :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!!!
I loved the confession

-Siaa- Goldie

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Splendid Update!! It's just beautiful the way they think abt each other, love each other!!
Loved it :D

Go to top