ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
great part pls continue soon
Mind blowing hun .. Read it all in one go .. Loved all the parts .. So sad about what happened to Khushi and Arnav fell in love with her :) I hope she soon accepts him because he won't be able to live without her or the baby :) please add me to your pm list :)
Awesome update!!!!
I am happy Khushi divorced her husband
I hope he accepts Arnav soon
This Is Getting Sad :( Happy That Khushi Divorced Sameer 😳 He Doesn't Know What He Is Missing & Agree With Khushi :) 🤗 Marriage With No Trust Is Useless To Maintain . and update soon plz plzzz PM Me when u update
wowww awesummm!!!i read all part in one time i reAlly really love ur FF keep doing...wid same zeal...update soon plz plz plz
Just simply loved it..
Continue soon
PART 8 on PAGE 15
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

I am back from Saudi Arabia after Umrah. :D

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today, hopefully :D
I request, please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Awesome update!!!!
I loved the confession
Splendid Update!! It's just beautiful the way they think abt each other, love each other!!
Loved it :D