How many....

hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

....times has Disha slapped DK..

SCRATCH YOUR HEADS AND FROM THE VERY START COME UP WITH THE INSTANCES AND NOT JUST THE NUMBER.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
yea, thth was the first time, aftr that, don't really kno when she slapped him... the next "slap" was in DK's dream recently whenn Satya come as the door n is clapping, which wasn;t really real anyway
hello98 thumbnail
A WHILE AGO I HAD COUNTED AND IT WAS LIKE 7-8 TIMES...BUT MY MEMORY IS FAILING NOW AND CANT REMEMBER ALL INSTANCES.
SLAPPED HIM HARD IN KOLAPUR WHEN HE CAME ASKING HER FORGIVENESS AFTER LETTING HER DOWN AT THE ALTAR...HE SAID AUR MAAAARO,AUR MAAAARO!
hello98 thumbnail
ONE SLAP...AT DEVA'S POOJA...AFTER HIS DEATH THAT SHE ORGANISES...HE COMES HOME DRUNK AND CREATES A SCENE.
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she has slapped him too many times 😡 not fair
mona05 thumbnail
I know she has slapped him too much...but gals...there is more to come ...I am sure next week when she comes to know about DK's illegal activities...DK will be at the receiving end of her hand exercise...his dream will come true. 😆
harsy thumbnail
there was one more slap in Vasudhas dreams when she was about to tell Disha on mahikas issue when DK was flirting with D in sehgal house....

Monaji...i dont think this time Disha will slap DK...as she is truely married to DK now.... 😕 My Rupu will show that only in dreams from now on.....
mona05 thumbnail
Harsy...I really liked those flirting scenes after their second marriage...2Ds were so sweet.
I hope you are right....I too would like arguments bet' 2ds...D will justifiably be very angry and upset but no slaps please.

Only regret ...Crutch se pitai and DK slapping Satya dekhne ko nehi mila. 😭
harsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: no1TDfan

mona yeh ho bhi sakta hai kyon ki satyanas abhi mara nahi hai!

Until Satya gets slaps from DK woh marne waala nahi hai yaar.....😉

hello98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsy

Until Satya gets slaps from DK woh marne waala nahi hai yaar.....😉

AGREE HE WILL DIE AFTER HE HAS HAD THE CRUTCH PITAI...hamara armaan adhura nahin rahe ga.