Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

How many....

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:36am | IP Logged

....times has Disha slapped DK..

SCRATCH YOUR HEADS AND FROM THE VERY START COME UP WITH THE INSTANCES AND NOT JUST THE NUMBER.

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged
yea, thth was the first time, aftr that, don't really kno when she slapped him... the next "slap" was in DK's dream recently whenn Satya come as the door n is clapping, which wasn;t really real anyway
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged
A WHILE AGO I HAD COUNTED AND IT WAS LIKE 7-8 TIMES...BUT MY MEMORY IS FAILING NOW AND CANT REMEMBER ALL INSTANCES.
SLAPPED HIM HARD IN KOLAPUR WHEN HE CAME ASKING HER FORGIVENESS AFTER LETTING HER DOWN AT THE ALTAR...HE SAID AUR MAAAARO,AUR MAAAARO!
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
ONE SLAP...AT DEVA'S POOJA...AFTER HIS DEATH THAT SHE ORGANISES...HE COMES HOME DRUNK AND CREATES A SCENE.
soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
she has slapped him too many times Angry not fair Ouch
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I know she has slapped him too much...but gals...there is more to come ...I am sure next week when she comes to know about DK's illegal activities...DK will be at the receiving end of her hand exercise...his dream will come true. LOL
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged
there was one more slap in Vasudhas dreams when she was about to tell Disha on mahikas issue when DK was flirting with D in sehgal house....

Monaji...i dont think this time Disha will slap DK...as she is truely married to DK now.... Confused My Rupu will show that only in dreams from now on.....
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Harsy...I really liked those flirting scenes after their second marriage...2Ds were so sweet.
I hope you are right....I too would like arguments bet' 2ds...D will justifiably be very angry and upset but no slaps please.

Only regret ...Crutch se pitai and DK slapping Satya dekhne ko nehi mila. Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index