Indian Idol 6

How karu learnt Hindi and punjabi :-)

giggles_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Being a Hyderabadi, he made an interestig revelation about his Hindi and Punjabi. ''I never missed even a single episode of the 700-episode long 'Swabhiman' and it helped me a lot. Besides I am also an avid reader and like to read any kind of literature when I get time. I have also done playback songs in a couple of Tamil Films as I love learning various languages. I love dancing and try to squeeze in some innovative steps during my stage performances,'' he said.

For the entire article about Lucknow performance here is the link...

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=175317

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes hes an avid reader and a bookie, heard that hes very good and serious abt his studies
even i used 2 watch swabhiman regularly,
it was a fovourite of the south indians those days.
and he has learnt kuchipudi and is an expert in the same
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
Its quite amazing that his prounciation is soooo gr8.Its even better than his cousin Hemachandra......
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
Yeah I heard that Karu knows Kuchipudi.....
karunya_forever thumbnail
yes,he is very natural and talented indeed.he knows how to do that dane "kuchipudi" and he sings punjabi and such songs FLAWLEESLY!!!!amazingggg
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article.I am more and more impressed by karu...day by day    ðŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

is hema his cuzin?! 😲

yes, 1st cousin. dont tell me tht u didnt know tht

indianman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

no i didnt omg 😲 i love hema! 😳 i m really slow!

mrs. Date,

You are so obsessed with AMEY, that you don't bother much about the rest of the guys isinit?😆😆😆 .. i won't blame you for that.

News of KARU being a cousin of HEMU is in  here in IF for past 3 months.

i
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Karunya's pronounciation is TOP NOTCH !

Infact in one of Hemu's interviews, he said he was taking help with his pronounciation from a cousin, i am guessing that would be Karunya !!!

TV shows make such a difference or rather did, Swabhimaan, Shaanti, Itihaas, Aurat, these shows had such good vocab.. i am from Hyd too, but speak hindi more fluently than Telugu because of these shows !

Just a comment on his innovative steps, is it just me or I feel he doesnt dance that much..I think he is a sensible singer who concentrates on singing first and then performance and never over does either !

I thought Hemu danced more in SRGMP..
noname01 thumbnail
OMG...karu speaks better punjabi than I do

and I am punjabi. 😆