greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kashishs hair is shown as straight and long during the day and wavy and with cuts at nightπŸ˜‰  Wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Most evident in the episode of day before)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah... she likes to dress up before going to bed... infact it's a habit with all Balaji beauties.... another reason for this can be that the Balaji's wanna show the different types of wigs they have in their wardrobe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Its like Haathi ke daanth dikhane ke kuch aur chabane ke kuch..!
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Ya so true...every Balaji heroine are same...even if u see Kasauti ...you will find komolika in full makeup even at late night scences.....i wonder if they put makeups before going to sleep...Now i know why kashish have 3 p***les ....very bad .....u have to remove makeup before sleep otherwise p***les to hona hi thaπŸ˜†
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate

...Now i know why kashish have 3 p***les ....very bad .....u have to remove makeup before sleep otherwise p***les to hona hi thaπŸ˜†

Whats p***les...πŸ˜•......... I am quite at dark.......

About the hairs.... well they took the shots on different days... The one at night was taken earlier when Rajeev was shooting with them while the other straight hair ones were taken at later stage........ Though they were shown other way around..........

kaleidoscope thumbnail
I am talking about the skin complaint/ rashes (P,I,M,P,L,E,S) that kashish had lately but I wonder why IF censoring it and putting starsπŸ˜•
greatmaratha thumbnail
but then doesnt this affect the continuity and make it seem very weird.....
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hahaha she has p***les but dey're very lesss not like dose which parvati hassss πŸ˜†i fink ekta'z makeup finishez wen it cuzm to ne oder serial den kth πŸ˜ƒ

ooo nai but i can't say dat abt da witchezzz[komolika haha]πŸ˜†

ekta ur unbelievableeee hat's off to uuuuu πŸ‘lol

saroj thumbnail
Yeah even I thought it to be very weird the way Kashish's hair style changes from day to night.
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kashish was even fully made up when her husband was in jail on account for murder. - nailpolish, pretty clothers, hair all made up and of course her high heels!!!!!!!!!!