Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Iam not sure iAm with Priya on this!!

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Should she really talk to her Dad about it?
He might be the expert in relationships and
Seen his share of experiences. But I highly
Doubt Ram and Priya's relationship any better
Than herself.

Somehow she really is still stuck up with
Her Maayka!! Resident advisor for her moms
Actions and calling her mom during honeymoon
For complaining! Not seen much of positivity abt her
Relationship with Ram to her parents!

Sorry guys! Just ranting! I think she should deal it between
Ram Nd her! Or get into jasoozi mode and talk to Apeeksha!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just my POV 😛

first of all i won't agree with u. sometimes it is necessary to share our feelings with near n dear to remove the burden on our heart. n for priya its her father with whom she can share all her feelings. 😊

u say that do zasoosi and all... why should she do that. she demanded an answer from ram to tell the truth but he didn't want to. she don't want to listen truth from a third person. thats what she too said ri8 😊

she is in a dilema state whether to believe or not what she saw. as her father is everything - her mentor, friend, guide who always shows her ri8 direction, she is sharing with her father. 👍🏼 

in the precap she is saying that what ever she is saying is based on what she saw. it was clear from her that she may be wrong also.

as ram shares everything with vikram so do priya to her father. 😆

ok just its my pov to what i understood nothing like disregarding ur views 👍🏼
fosla thumbnail
I just lost the whole MSG!

In short Vikram knows the relationship of Ram and Priya
Definitely much better than Priyas Dad! He doesn't even had
Priya communicate to him about the small things tht Ram
Does for her or how she really feels for him.

Ram has expressed his feelings to Vikram abt Priya!

First she didn't listen and they starts accusing and cryi g
She could have told the truth abt Apeeksha giving bangle
And say tht she didn't want to know the truth! I swear Ram
Would have told her! She just threw a fit and tht too saying
As a dost she expected him to! If she said tht she was his wife
And claimed too, she was talking abt rights. Yeh toh too much tha

I agree abt her Dad being the mentor! That's fair when she
Discussed abt the haar issue! I am not sure how Ram would take it
Since Iam very sure he is gonna spill it to Shipra!
fosla thumbnail
I typed a whole page and lost it!

Hey it's ok to disagree. We just have diff POV's
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vss08

just my POV 😛

first of all i won't agree with u. sometimes it is necessary to share our feelings with near n dear to remove the burden on our heart. n for priya its her father with whom she can share all her feelings. 😊

u say that do zasoosi and all... why should she do that. she demanded an answer from ram to tell the truth but he didn't want to. she don't want to listen truth from a third person. thats what she too said ri8 😊

she is in a dilema state whether to believe or not what she saw. as her father is everything - her mentor, friend, guide who always shows her ri8 direction, she is sharing with her father. 👍🏼 

in the precap she is saying that what ever she is saying is based on what she saw. it was clear from her that she may be wrong also.

i agree compltely with you.. Vikram is Ram's closest friend and he is calling him for advise, Priya calls her parents just the same way.  "still stuck up with  Her Maayka!!"-- is too strong a way to describe it. then you can say that RAm is too stuck up with his friend? i am sorry but don't take me wrong it sounded so ancient sort of remark. almost out of a very bad natured mother-in-law's mouth in a sadao serial. ... whats wrong with Maayka man, you are close to your parents all your life.. i am sorry but i am not a hypocrite but i find it very hard to understand and belive that just because you married a man his family will completely take the place of your own parents. i understnad you respect them and give them their due place in your life but emotionally any person is more nearer to their blood family (in normal conditions).

she did not follow apeksha and ram as Ram followed Ashwin and Priya...so what jasoosi? 
fosla thumbnail
Ok! When I said stuck up with her Maayka,
I really think she is still not moved on yet! Sorry if it sounded rude
How many times have we seen her complaining to Shipra
And how many times have we seen her appreciating Ram
She didn't put much effort in knowing in her in laws too! She
Was all fine in bein with her books and in her room!

C mon she is not 18 and needs to call mom and dad to find
Out Wht to wear and cook! She has run the family herself
And was shown as responsible. Seems like Nutz calls her Maayka ppl
Lesser than Priya's! Now please don't hold my throat
For comparing them! Just a thought!

And Iam not a lousy Mil but someone who is not too fond of her MIl in real life
So it's not wrong to expect Priya to be a little more independent
No offence
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't find anything wrong in Priya sharing things with Dad...Families are our shelter during life's storms...Mentors especially the wise ones always guide u in the correct path
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah, my parents will be the 1st ones to know if anything like this happens... god forbids...  because if anything goes wrong afterwards and my parents dont know about it, they will question me as to why were they not aware of this...  plus i think it is a matter of your relationship with your family... this matter is serious so definitely her parents need to know...   every daughter calls her parents... i share everything with my mum too on daily basis over one or 2 phone calls... anything wrong with it????
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JattiTude

yeah, my parents will be the 1st ones to know if anything like this happens... god forbids...  because if anything goes wrong afterwards and my parents dont know about it, they will question me as to why were they not aware of this...  plus i think it is a matter of your relationship with your family... this matter is serious so definitely her parents need to know...   every daughter calls her parents... i share everything with my mum too on daily basis over one or 2 phone calls... anything wrong with it????

Same thing...I need to share my happiness and sorrow with my Mom ...used to share things with Dad too when he was alive.
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vss08

just my POV 😛

i totaly agree with u.