Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nishmapatel10

Groupbie

nishmapatel10

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
what korean show is this show based off?! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "korean based show?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I haven't heard of this being based on an Korean Show; but we have heard comparison's to Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Maybe you're talking about Goong? I think you are. The story is quite similar but not entirely. Plus, I'm 51% sure it's not based on Goong, but you never know.

The main leads in Goong were bethroted to each other but that was because of their grandfathers. The girl's grandfather was a commoner though, he was really good with the guy's grandfather who was royalty.

And the girl she was actually supposed to marry this other guy, Yul, who was the crowned prince at the time. But since Yul's dad died, Shin, the male lead, became the crowned prince because his father then became King...

There are some concepts that overlap but there are significant differences, too. Hope that helped! :)

Edited by xxdevilishxx - 15 December 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89.AbhIyalicious.*Dakoo_Minzy*Debolina._Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Yah a lil bit of "goong" is there, but without the marriage... then there's 'My Princess' exactly same theme but without Akash angle too lovey dovey...a light hearted romantic comedy...
otherwise i cant find any more match!!

oh i dont want them to get married so early!!!
otherwise it wud be a Goong rip off!!

Edited by poulomi12 - 15 December 2011 at 5:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamseloverxxdevilishxx.AbhIyalicious.

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxdevilishxx

Maybe you're talking about Goong? I think you are. The story is quite similar but not entirely. Plus, I'm 51% sure it's not based on Goong, but you never know.

The main leads in Goong were bethroted to each other but that was because of their grandfathers. The girl's grandfather was a commoner though, he was really good with the guy's grandfather who was royalty.

And the girl she was actually supposed to marry this other guy, Yul, who was the crowned prince at the time. But since Yul's dad died, Shin, the male lead, became the crowned prince because his father then became King...

There are some concepts that overlap but there are significant differences, too. Hope that helped! :)

gosh i luved the drama so much...!!!
the manhwa is still going on but i dont always get the scanned and translated pages and moreover it tends to drag a lil.

Edited by poulomi12 - 15 December 2011 at 5:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxdevilishxxasyadada

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
@poulomi12: I completely agree! At first, I thought it was based on Goong, but the majority of the things are different! I only watched a few episodes of the show, but I've been reading the manhwa! Lately, however, the updates haven't been that regular. But I love it! However, I liked the part before they separated a lot better! :) The girl was so funny! And Shin. Ohdearlord. That guy was good-looking and I liked his character, too. Sweet except not really. ;)

asyadada

2Desi4Life

Goldie

2Desi4Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Since you guys seem to watch asian shows watch the movie 1 liter of tears i think its japenese...trust me it sooo goooddd!!!!!!

-Misek-

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Ahaha, I'll add that to my list of Asian shows I need to watch. ;D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top