Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny a decent girl (Page 7)

MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.driftingaway

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

Originally posted by driftingaway

Originally posted by indn inn0cence

"Traditional and cultural values"...?

Yeahhh, oookaay. LOL
fancy seein' you around here LOL I didn't  know you watched BB5 :)

Kabhi Kabhi.
Skybeep Saigal hai na. 

LOL
oh right. Skybeep. LOL this forum is goddamn crazy. Sometimes i imagine some of the members on this forum,( and the newbies who are conjured almost every minute) climb out of a deep, dark, cave, and then slither back down there once the season ends.
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by lippi

Originally posted by sssz

Desi_girl 420

i am new to this forum dont really know how to go about replying to a particular post

anyhow this really surprises me ...you opinion is urs but common you cant juz say ppl are free to choose any profession and talking againt regression n all that ...

sounds like you  think its fine to choose any profession be a choor dakoo anything you wud call a profession and sounds like ppl like you wudnt mind their daughter to be pick a profession like sunny ,i am sure you wudnt mind this as you so liberal and see this as freedom of ur choice ...

I appreciate your reply.

I'm just shocked at the amount of people who are defending her profession. Dead

honey, ur back to square one!LOL not her profession...her freedom of choice! there is a difference!
i now this is really off topic and i might get slammed right and left for saying this but why is their only freedom of choice when someone bares it all...why is there no freedom for those who want to cover up...why is wearing a burqa always seen as oppression, its their "choice" right?...so let them have the freedom of covering up...Smile...
i am ready for the bashing...but i come in peace.
...please be gentleBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimalippiceejay-Seraphic-perfectlyflawed

ceejay Senior Member
ceejay
ceejay

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by lippi

Originally posted by sssz

Desi_girl 420

i am new to this forum dont really know how to go about replying to a particular post

anyhow this really surprises me ...you opinion is urs but common you cant juz say ppl are free to choose any profession and talking againt regression n all that ...

sounds like you  think its fine to choose any profession be a choor dakoo anything you wud call a profession and sounds like ppl like you wudnt mind their daughter to be pick a profession like sunny ,i am sure you wudnt mind this as you so liberal and see this as freedom of ur choice ...

I appreciate your reply.

I'm just shocked at the amount of people who are defending her profession. Dead

honey, ur back to square one!LOL not her profession...her freedom of choice! there is a difference!
i now this is really off topic and i might get slammed right and left for saying this but why is their only freedom of choice when someone bares it all...why is there no freedom for those who want to cover up...why is wearing a burqa always seen as oppression, its their "choice" right?...so let them have the freedom of covering up...Smile...
i am ready for the bashing...but i come in peace.
...please be gentleBig smile

awesome Thumbs Up
bikini or burqa, one western the other eastern, both r for men.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by driftingaway

[QUOTE=sssz]
Sunny has the freedom and the right to choose to do whatever she wishes to with her life, if she wants to make a career out of po*nograpy, then that is
her prerogative and she has the freedom to express her views and opinions and to pursue her career.
People here are not supporting po*nography, they are supporting Sunny's right to live her life however she wishes to, she is not breaking the law, and she is not harming anyone. Just because she is a 'woman' it does not mean she needs to conform to her traditional gender role and to society's norms.

Well if a person chooses to clean sh** as a profession, then she won't come out smelling great. People will turn up their noses when they see such a person. It doesn't matter whether the person wallowing in sh** is a man or woman, they stink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix_alifsyasya.Ashimalippi-Seraphic--shabz-Chits1

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Those who don't feel the thread is right..why do they bother to come and post and instigate a fight,I can't understand..if they are wise,they won't reply..but instead they call the thread stupid and post..this is instigating fights.Sunny doesn't pay u guys to instigate fights? Live and Let live..let ppl open threads and post what they want.dhanyavad !

I don't get why every disagreement has to be considered a fight. Are we kids who can't respectfully disagree on something. Life is full of disagreements.  Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7RapierChits1

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Those who don't feel the thread is right..why do they bother to come and post and instigate a fight,I can't understand..if they are wise,they won't reply..but instead they call the thread stupid and post..this is instigating fights.Sunny doesn't pay u guys to instigate fights? Live and Let live..let ppl open threads and post what they want.dhanyavad !
I feel this a great threadClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natasha.princesChits1

mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I like her just like the some of the people's earlier comments I AGREE TO THE TEE with u guys.

If she was my friend in reality l would never judge her based on her profession, accept her as my friend. Her PROFESSION is her right.

l would never be ashamed of my friend!

Forget that some people watching BB5 dint bother to find out who Sunny really was and liked her attitude and behaviour in the show and wen they find out about her should they just STOP liking her??? NONONO.

I dnt understand why poeple have a problem with her when she is proud of herself and her achievement?

Go to top