Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny a decent girl (Page 6)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@TM

why you r so wanna be ultimate judge to give character certificate to sunny?? 

if ppl say that they will not judge sunny by her profession & they will only judge by her act in bigg boss house then you ppl start asking crap questions like will you be ok if your relative is po*n star or blah blah...

Do you think sunny cares what you think? Do sunny or anyone else in this world need character certificate from you?

At the end of day it is just a tv show...she is not doing po*n in the show...so chill maar.

Edited by nishu786 - 15 December 2011 at 7:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow_blue-ice.

ceejay Senior Member
ceejay
ceejay

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
i have not read the 7 pgs here.

Sunnys profession is illegal in India.  of course that d'not stop ppl from making po*n films, viewing po*n.

i would like to know what the reaction would be if BB had got a not so glamorous low paid po*n worker from India to the show?  since it is illegal work, they wud  not be able to admit who the person actually was.

how many guys who find Sunny beautiful cute sexy etc. wud support above said person?

the mildest criticism for Sunny is that she is an "exhibitionist" ,  max is  will do anything for money.

ppl in society do judge others.  Dont ppl say that ones a gold digger, s/he married for money?

i want to see reactions if next time BB gets a male po*nstar as contestant.

on the show, i dont like Sunny as she is just a sidekick of Sky nd Juhi.

Edited by ceejay - 15 December 2011 at 7:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix_alifsyasya.AshimaLumos-shabz-

MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I dont really care about what she is but after watching the show, I observed few things that she is very conscious about her image. She makes it a point that she covers herself properly, like telling Shonali to cover her up in sari during recent task and during "babu ji zara dhire chalo" song she was covered from head to toe.. I have never seen any performance (babuji song) with so much clothesLOL  If she has done something which she thinks would be too "modern" for a typical Indian public she makes it a point to convey that she didnt want to do it. Not that I am accusing her of something but I think she is making sure that because she is a po*n star, nobody should think that she is easy. How fake or real it is only she knows! 

When she says she doesnt care what anyone thinks, thats for sure is not true. She does care of what others think. The first thing she said on the show was people would judge her. That means she was thinking about being judged about her profession and was scared of it. Anyone who are proud of themselves wouldnt hide what they really are. Its only when there are doubts in your own mind you tend to hide. Its more about her take on herself that she is afraid of and she is putting it as others are judgmental thats why she didnt want to reveal her own identity. It is a big thing to her otherwise she wouldnt have cared to reveal it or not.  

Also, just a curious question, prostitution is illegal then po*n is legal?? If yes, then if you hide doing it then you can go to jail, but if create videos or openly publicise it then you are a "star" (Sunny's word)LOL Everytime she says she has so many fans (very proudly) I cant stop thinking: I have heard actors fans, singers fans.. this is the first I am hearing po*n star fans. Again I dont mean to demean her, but its amusing to meLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimalippiceejay-Seraphic-

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Originally posted by lippi

Sunny is one of the most shameless and dirty women in the indian history. And YES I'm being judgmental. And I don't care how innocent she may look, at the end of the day she is a cunning and disrespectful woman who holds no dignity. Angry

So in your opinion, because of her profession, she should not be treated with respect anywhere? Embarrassed

Is it necessary that we judge everything that she does based on her profession ? Or being in the profession, she does not deserve to be part of human society anymore ?
no , she is human and she is part of the society, but its just plain wierd to us non-po*n people that someone who has sex day and night for a living, feels awkward when she is lifted up during an "act"...what she does for a living is also an act, right, so why was this "act" so different? Just because she wasnt paid or because she was fully clothed ...this is my opinion...you can disagree with it...but i still will not like her.Smile

syasya.Ashimalippiceejay

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssz

Desi_girl 420

i am new to this forum dont really know how to go about replying to a particular post

anyhow this really surprises me ...you opinion is urs but common you cant juz say ppl are free to choose any profession and talking againt regression n all that ...

sounds like you  think its fine to choose any profession be a choor dakoo anything you wud call a profession and sounds like ppl like you wudnt mind their daughter to be pick a profession like sunny ,i am sure you wudnt mind this as you so liberal and see this as freedom of ur choice ...
po*nography is legal in the US! Sunny Leone's profession is also a legal one, (albeit not being as well regarded as that of an 'average' persons profession). But she isnt harming anyone, she's not robbing any of their money, raping an innocent, or murdering anyone, so to compare her to a thief or to criminally deviant people is really, quite silly. Agreed, po*nography is not conventional and may not be regarded as morally and ethically right, and since it is such a controversial topic there are bound to be differing views. However, You don't need to and neither do you have the right to ask anyone personal questions or stereotype them by making comments such as ''sounds like ppl like you wudnt [sic] mind their daughter to be pick a profession like sunny'' it's not even related to the topic/debate on hand! Furthermore, why is every female member on this forum going to have a child who will be a 'girl' for sure? Why do all females need to end up with children? 

Sunny has the freedom and the right to choose to do whatever she wishes to with her life, if she wants to make a career out of po*nograpy, then that is
her prerogative and she has the freedom to express her views and opinions and to pursue her career.
People here are not supporting po*nography, they are supporting Sunny's right to live her life however she wishes to, she is not breaking the law, and she is not harming anyone. Just because she is a 'woman' it does not mean she needs to conform to her traditional gender role and to society's norms.

Edited by driftingaway - 15 December 2011 at 7:56pm

MrsNealCaffreyRapier_Rainbow_blue-ice.

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

"Traditional and cultural values"...?

Yeahhh, oookaay. LOL
fancy seein' you around here LOL I didn't  know you watched BB5 :)

Edited by driftingaway - 15 December 2011 at 7:47pm
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Those who don't feel the thread is right..why do they bother to come and post and instigate a fight,I can't understand..if they are wise,they won't reply..but instead they call the thread stupid and post..this is instigating fights.Sunny doesn't pay u guys to instigate fights? Live and Let live..let ppl open threads and post what they want.dhanyavad !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippitaurus27

Go to top