India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

update spa.. by meera

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged

THE CREDIT FOR THIS GOES TO MEERA AT KH GRP, SHE ATTENDED THE AWARD SHOW!

I was waiting only for our Darling HU and he arrived and he did it in style. Black Lancer, got down, then TI got down then Sai. HUTI got a lot of complements. I heard fans telling them that they were the best looking couple and they really did look HOT. Sai was good except for her new haircut (OMG what has she done .. Lost it !!!!!!!)

Anyways good start, then that Kamal of KGGK took HU's interview. TI refused to go speak but she kept cheering him on. Inside HU met with the fans who had won Fav Athiti. They too congratulated him and TI. Sai gave a few bytes too.

Then the Red carpet, Tauji hugged TI and dad hugged HU. Sai went backstage as she was giving the first set of awards. Well after the red carpet few more interviews followed. Everyone forcing TI to talk but she stayed away (Guess its after the PKP edit). Shilpa Saklani (Ganga) finally pulled TI to talk and also said something like ab HU ki value down ho gayi hai as unki pretty beautiful wife aa gayi hain. Langoor ke haath mein angoor.  To this HU said why u feeling jealous. Couldn't hear more of that interview as I was called to take Apara Mehta (Savita) interview for exiting KSBKBT.

The KK Gang were sitting together. Ju with her sis and friend & Hu with Tina.

Well first award of the evening was announced and that went to KK dada. So good start for KK.

Then HU went in to dress for his act and they sent him out in his costume to receive the Fav Bhai award. OMG he loookkkeeeedddd tooooo goooodddddddd.

Well then was the best part of the evening. HU's performance. He danced on Jhalak dhikalaja and Janabe Jania and he rocked the hall. Man everyone was spellbound with his performance. Seen also KTH team congratulating TI after his performance. This is perhaps one of his best performances. Cant miss it for anything.

After HU's performance JU left to get ready for her act and again they sent her out in her costume to receive the Fav Patni award. Wow everyone was cheering and everyone got up to congratulate her 

Then came Fav Pati and our darling SU got his second award. Yipeeeee everyone in the KK gang went crazy. He got up shook hands with everyone hugged TI and went to take his award.

After all this was JU's performance with Sangeeta Ghosh and she too did a fab job. SHe was also really good. Wish she too had performed solo because I just cant stand that Sangeeta.

Anyways, finally was the bad news where HUJU didnt get the Fav Jodi. Kavya Anjali got it.

Overall an excellent performance by HUJU and KK team.

In the middle of it all first JU presented Fav Maa and Fav Pita awards and HU presented Fav Saas and some other award. Missed HU's part as my bossssss called me.

When HU received the Fav Bhai award he seemed pretty disturbed and went on stage and said Fav Bhai ka award to diya lekin mera bhai toh show mein hai hi nahin. Anyways I would like to Thank my mother, brother and most importantly my sweet wife who has been there with me through thick and thin and has made every tough job seem easy. Thank u sweety. While he was walking away from the podium, the Kyunki gang started shouting Chirag Chirag so HU so sweetly said Oh ya and ran back to the mike and said these guys even though I am not in the show anymore cheer me and so Thank You to all.

Then when he received Fav Pati, he went up and said, so hatrick haan .. jis award ki zaraa si bhi umeed nahin thi fav bhai woh mili aur ab jiski thodi umed thi woh bhi mili .. isiliye toh kehte hain ki Star Plus main milta hai umeed se dugna (hahaha that was cute).. then again he addressed TI and said who says things change after marriage.. baby I still got Fav Pati this year too.

Juhi went on stage and started by sayin her Thank You to everyone, Anuradhaji, BAG, Rajesh Chaddha, all KK unit. She then said Thank you to her sister. She said I always forget to thank her and she has been there always. She said ab pura parivaar ko toh Thank You bol diya lekin intezaar hai sirf ek pati ka and hopefully by next year I will be married and happily settled with a good Pati. (All the best to her ..Really hope she too gets a lovely and understanding husband).

Then while we were taking interviews, I saw HUTI give interview for SBS and some more. Sorry couldn't get all that as I was busy with our interviews.

But as you can see, I was only sitting and seeing HUJU so that I could share all the info with you all.

My god they were all wonderful HUTI & JU.

hu us sooo cuteeee Big smile **muwah muwah muwah n sum more muwah for hu only Wink LOL LOL** muwah again Embarrassed.. sowwiee.. nah my fault.. he is soo adorable.. i can resist Tongue Embarrassed LOL LOL

NJOY!!

chikuni_5 Groupbie
chikuni_5
chikuni_5

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged
thanks its fabulous
Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged
wow...thnks a lot to meera 4 updating so luvly ...i feel as if im seeing all tht wid my eyes Clap n ofcourse thnks mehr di 4 puting it up here Clap Clap Big smile

wow feels gr8 tht hu is still rememberd as chirag Big smile

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
thax sooooooooooooo much mehr n meera Smile Clap

wonderful update Clap
-Nidoo- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nidoo-
-Nidoo-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
it's such a lovely update Big smile Big smile Big smile
thanksssssssssssss a lot mehr di and esp. ur frnd meera who has given such a lively update Clap
i also felt like i was watching it with my own eyes Wink
a big thank you once again Clap
verni IF-Dazzler
verni
verni

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged
thnx.
preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thank u mehra and your friend meera.
i felt as a am seeing huju in front of my eyes.
i want ask who wo fav bhahu?
did hu thank ju as he thanked ti.did hu sat beside ju.
it may look strange but i feel hu is detaching from ju.
anyways thanks once again Tongue
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by preethi

i want ask who wo fav bhahu?
did hu thank ju as he thanked ti.did hu sat beside ju.
it may look strange but i feel hu is detaching from ju.

i cant remember the fav bahu sorry... must b ne of ektaz lady Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL

i cant ans ur qz.. sorry.. will ave to wait till v catch the show on air Smile

Go to top