•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i knew dat gayatri is da kidnapper coz wen eva shruti is de  or dey talk bout da kidnapping her expression on her changed and wen sameer ane shruti r 2gether havin a chat and r close she use 2 get upset even wen de was a party and she went 2 call shruti and sameer and den she saw having a romantic talk she got upset did'nt u guys realize dat

i tjought is was gayatri as well she just seemed an obvious choice
yeah, she's the only one with a motive to do so...considering the whole thing with sameer
Yup I figured it would be Gayatri too. She had the motive. Plus I thought Ekta would make Parvati go through something similar to what Suyash had to go through. i.e. with Shikhar. So now Suyash and Parvati would have gone through the same sense of loss and will understand and comfort eachother. Nice way to make them grow closer to eachother. LOL. 😃
😕 😕 😕 i am confused 😛
yeah annie i didnt think of that yaar
Ohhhh its herrr 😆 😆 watched the Ep now 😛
Oh ya ive neva even thought of it that way
😒

Originally posted by annie_2283

Yup I figured it would be Gayatri too. She had the motive. Plus I thought Ekta would make Parvati go through something similar to what Suyash had to go through. i.e. with Shikhar. So now Suyash and Parvati would have gone through the same sense of loss and will understand and comfort eachother. Nice way to make them grow closer to eachother. LOL. 😃

ahaha...never thought of it that way....but now i really don't care if they even stay friends or not

lol....most of the people thought it would be gayatri 😛