Maanvi & Mannan a cute coulpe, Who agrees? =) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nanu11

Sorry but thats not possible. Kushal and Nia are the leads and the main couple so VirMan will have to be together. And we all love them. Sorry but your post is very hurtful to VirMan fansπŸ˜”

First of all, it could be possible because your not a CV. Second, Kushal and Nia aren't the leads, nor is them together because their aren't any just two leads in this show their is also Jeevika and Viren. It is hurtful to VirMan fans but they said no offense. Sorry if I offended you, I'm just clearing up what the OP said.

They do look cute but Maanvi looks like his younger sister instead because of her petiteness and height. I'm glad that the CVs just threw out the Manan loving Jeevika track and Manan not taking revenge or anything.
I hope mannan is used to make virat jealous, now thats an idea!!
Originally posted by Jaan.

aaliya25: since your post is a direct attack on my judgement i have responded via PM. it is not an appropriate discussion to have on this thread.

On your comment before this one, I agree and all, but Aaliya wasn't insulting your judgement, she thought you were mad and tried to calm you down. Thank you for not starting a fight on this thread but please keep calm and dont make enemies. We are all nice to each other here and that's what I love about you guys.

Hugs and a lot of sisterly love,
Kaj
as long as they r not romantically paired... πŸ˜›
manan n manavi scene was cute but manan treats her like  a kid πŸ˜†  so pairing to door ki baat haiπŸ˜†..i love virmaan,,,virmnaan hv spunk, so its only virmaan all d wayπŸ˜ƒ
i like manan and jevikaa...but virman ke  toh jodi Rab ne bnadiii πŸ˜
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
NO..NO..."virman"always n forever..
Originally posted by coolmimz

Maanvi and Maanan are cute. Hats of to the actors for doing an amazing job. However, still prefer Virman, as I find them cuter. Love Virman's love hate relationship.
Totally agree with you even i found manvi and mannan really really cute but

BUT IM A DIE HARD VIRMAN FAN YAAR i cant give them up...virman everywhere...love them as ajodi and hope they end up together...
I do like Manan and would like to see him involved in the story line but only as long as he DOESNT come between Virika or Virman coz these two couple rock all the way πŸ˜ƒ
i still stand with my opinion virmaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!