Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Maanvi & Mannan a cute coulpe, Who agrees? =)

Angad_n_Kripa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after seeing the whole "pranking Dr. Mannan" scene, I thought that Maanvi and Mannan would make such a cute couple,, far more better than all whose suggesting Virat and Maanvi.. Not hating, just I think the guy who plays Virat still needs to work on his acting.. don't mean it in a bad way, but he come out with sort of a "bad boy" image.. but not like.. OKAY I'LL STOP TALKING... Sorry all Virat and Maanvi fans.. 😕 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolmimz thumbnail
Maanvi and Maanan are cute. Hats of to the actors for doing an amazing job. However, still prefer Virman, as I find them cuter. Love Virman's love hate relationship. Edited by coolmimz - 12 years ago
nanu11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry but thats not possible. Kushal and Nia are the leads and the main couple so VirMan will have to be together. And we all love them. Sorry but your post is very hurtful to VirMan fans 😔
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont have any problem if there is Manvi-Manan scenes as far as VirMan end up together nd I think Kushal Tandon is a gr8 actor<3
Kushal nd Nia have this Amazing chemistry<3

And i love Abhinav shukla he is a gr8 actor tooo<3
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hahhahaha lol sorry but i totally disagree.. I found that the Manan/Manvi relationship was more like a brother-sister relationship.. my opinion 😛.. Manan can be an older brother to Manvi who looks out for her and Manvi can be the younger sister to Manan who makes him laugh! lol and I just love VirMan best couple in tellyworld for me 😳 looovveee both of them 😆 Nia Sharma and Kushal Tandon are just perfect as Manvi and Virat and VirMan have the best chemistry ever! I especially love both of their facial expressions 👏 superbbb 😆
Desi_angel90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok they look cute.. but not in a romantic way like Virman do * sigh*  :D 
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ROFL, i cant even imagine Manan-manvi together...ewww
and VirMan are just perfect, dnt want that to change, Kushal Tandon and Nia Sharma are brilliant actors
Maya.tasnim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I disagreee :/ Manan is like Manvis brother!!  And antoher thing Manan is still a doctor and nowdays Manvi is sick which means she need a doctor for her health nothing else yet!!! Soo why have you guys started imganing about them as ''cute-couple'' already?In just one episode??? :) I didn't get that sorry...

And when it's coming to Kushal's acting! Then let me first tell you that for a new comer it very difficult too act... But Kushaal is waay better then a new comer and sooon he will reach the top with his acting and look skills ;)
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Angad_n_Kripa

OKAY I'LL STOP TALKING... .. 😕 

@Bold..Yeah do just that!!😉...coz no one is interested.!🤣..Let's do  this in Viraat style shall we??!! Go get Binoculars and take a good look at the Manan/Maanvi scene today..nuthin romantic in it..just two people having a one minute convo on a serious issue..only made possible for the plot ahead to take it's course..they  ain't going to be a couple not even in a triangle ...so maybe you can just as you said.. stop talking??😳😆..Thank you.!!😛
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought i was a die hard virat and manvi fan...but today i am torn between virat-manvi and mannan-manvi. :'( love them both. both pairs have amazing chemistry, just don't want to see mannan hurt twice!!