Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Mona: "We feel like we are married...." (Page 3)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiainspires

Originally posted by blyton

I may be completely wrong, but maybe, just maybe, "BLUFF"master was Mona's way of referring to "someone" who is not exactly honest with her but whom she can't resist all the name. Or maybe I am nuts....LOL oh no u arent blytonTongueu know AA IS chipkofying her nowadays..WinkWinktouching her EVERY SINGLE TIME...EmbarrassedWinkClapwonder why he's doing this way though..Ouchhe DOESNT need 2 do tht...i smhow am not liking it ..bcoz if u see M doesnt like tht...last 2 epis. she had all her attn in tryin 2 put her dupatta backOuch n she's not even looking at A eye-to-eye..EVERYTIME he smiles or laughs he looks at herClapwhile she looks at sm1 else...b it maddy/nandu/juggy/etc.etc.NOT aa..she is not saying no bcoz deeeeep down she does like it..but now wid the presence of ....she's trying 2 keep away frm aa....not tht she can resist him cmpletely thoughWinkEmbarrassedWinkbut earlier it was 2-sided closeness but now strangely its cmng frm AA in a BIG way...i dont know why he's doing tht..

earlier in tht jan epi where they go 2 gulmohar with bua n non-stop hand movements were going on...there as well as at their home on the sofa,,,tht time j was not leaving him..n on tuesday the moment j touched his hand once.... he GRABBED it..until ila came n she got up n went away.....tht kiss was so passionate while j did look away..

n thursday, esp when they r searching for tht guy...in 1 scene a' s hands r like sliding down her back while she's  desperately putting her chunni back.....i dont know why AA is doing like this.......god, i never believed i would complain abt thisWinkLOL but smhw smthng's going on in a big wayyy....she may b thinking 'dont touch me when u r not going to b mine....'ConfusedWinkLOL no offence plzTongue

well written II....even i noticed....she kept putting her dupatta back esp in the scene which had SSOuch...and true..AA is clingign on too much to mona....gotto watch tomorrow's(infact today..its allready 12:42 am lol) episode....he was practically on her noseEmbarrassedWink.....nuzzling which is a trademark janda  gestureEmbarrassed

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
yeaa..i saw tht,,,mona's answers were....well...umm...ive arready stirred enuff controversy with tht "dare" thread so i mite as well keep ot within me LOL ...well her answeres did seem really superficial and fake and nuttin like v wud have xpected....i liked sakshi'z answerz better

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

yeaa..i saw tht,,,mona's answers were....well...umm...ive arready stirred enuff controversy with tht "dare" thread so i mite as well keep ot within me LOL ...well her answeres did seem really superficial and fake and nuttin like v wud have xpected....i liked sakshi'z answerz better

No, i agree with you here....Mona's answers WERE  fake and practised....but you see, she was on her guard because she was wary of Archana...she KNEW it was a gossipy show and Mona does not want any scandals.

If you are confused about this, you need to catch up on mandA mystery....though i am not saying more about it!Confused

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

At last my soul sister posted her views aww..thanks blytonTongue. Now Tina, where are YOU?

Yes, i agree, AA seems to be getting despo about mona these days. I feel angry at him but at the same time, i like it....seems Mona feels the same way.Wink

I just watched Thursday's epi again and like Apurva pointed out, in the airport scene where A removes his hand from her shoulder, her dupatta slips down; don't know whether it was accidental or deliberate.Tongue well i havent seen tht so hopefully wil catch it in the repeat..but if its deliberate...WinkTongue

Also in wednesday's epi where they are stnading by the window and J is in that noodle-strap salwar....A is not only touching her shoulders, he is caressing them....yeahTongue.and if you watch carefully he is putting the entire weight of his arms on herEmbarrassed. Maybe that is why they cut that scene and in the next, her duaptta was pullled over her front.

I mean, Mona has worn a much more revealing outfit in the Popkorn B'day bash and she was comfy in it...so why did she have to cover up NOW.......exactly unless AA's touch made her feel a little queer.

AA has this "i mean business" air with her now...yeah he looks serious in his actionsWinkClap.i hope it is not just physical attraction and nothing beyond that.Confused Let's see how things turn out next week, with SS prob getting more footage.Ouch i want a-j ahem ahem bfore ss enters their lives directly...so tht j will def.end up wid a..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedthen she can adopt tht child or watever..but i want a a-j babyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedlets see wat happens 2morrow in tht nose-to-nose sceneEmbarrassedWink

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

I may be completely wrong, but maybe, just maybe, "BLUFF"master was Mona's way of referring to "someone" who is not exactly honest with her but whom she can't resist all the name. Or maybe I am nuts....LOL oh no u arent blytonTongueu know AA IS chipkofying her nowadays..WinkWinktouching her EVERY SINGLE TIME...EmbarrassedWinkClapwonder why he's doing this way though..Ouchhe DOESNT need 2 do tht...i smhow am not liking it ..bcoz if u see M doesnt like tht...last 2 epis. she had all her attn in tryin 2 put her dupatta backOuch n she's not even looking at A eye-to-eye..EVERYTIME he smiles or laughs he looks at herClapwhile she looks at sm1 else...b it maddy/nandu/juggy/etc.etc.NOT aa..she is not saying no bcoz deeeeep down she does like it..but now wid the presence of ....she's trying 2 keep away frm aa....not tht she can resist him cmpletely thoughWinkEmbarrassedWinkbut earlier it was 2-sided closeness but now strangely its cmng frm AA in a BIG way...i dont know why he's doing tht..

earlier in tht jan epi where they go 2 gulmohar with bua n non-stop hand movements were going on...there as well as at their home on the sofa,,,tht time j was not leaving him..n on tuesday the moment j touched his hand once.... he GRABBED it..until ila came n she got up n went away.....tht kiss was so passionate while j did look away..

n thursday, esp when they r searching for tht guy...in 1 scene a' s hands r like sliding down her back while she's  desperately putting her chunni back.....i dont know why AA is doing like this.......god, i never believed i would complain abt thisWinkLOL but smhw smthng's going on in a big wayyy....she may b thinking 'dont touch me when u r not going to b mine....'ConfusedWinkLOL no offence plzTongue

well written II....even i noticed....she kept putting her dupatta back esp in the scene which had SSOuch...and true..AA is clingign on too much to mona....gotto watch tomorrow's(infact today..its allready 12:42 am lol) episode....he was practically on her noseEmbarrassedWink.....nuzzling which is a trademark janda  gestureEmbarrassed

thanks buffieTongue

tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

JandA touchy-feelies:

wednesday: 10 times
thursday: 11 times

that's 2 every minute! Embarrassed
tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I dont know abt her interview in kandy floss but she was too cool and wiity.I loved it .As far as the jjkn episodes are concerned ,i just noticed that in the fashion show,she seemed very tired/unhappy/fed up ,even when arman kissed her hands,she looked away and whn they walked back,look at their expressions,as if they both were soo serious .Even in the moonlight romantic scene ,she looked tired and the spark was missing from her side and she never looked at him directly in many scenes inw ed and thursday.
but her singing was right to the point and had apu blushing and shy/embarassed and the song lyrics suits thm so much
these are what i thought
she look sgreat nowadays though,stunningly beautiful and yeah seems like arman cant keep his hands off her Wink
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

I dont know abt her interview in kandy floss but she was too cool and wiity.I loved it .As far as the jjkn episodes are concerned ,i just noticed that in the fashion show,she seemed very tired/unhappy/fed up ,even when arman kissed her hands,she looked away and whn they walked back,look at their expressions,as if they both were soo serious .Even in the moonlight romantic scene ,she looked tired and the spark was missing from her side and she never looked at him directly in many scenes inw ed and thursday.
but her singing was right to the point and had apu blushing and shy/embarassed and the song lyrics suits thm so much
these are what i thought
she look sgreat nowadays though,stunningly beautiful and yeah seems like arman cant keep his hands off her Wink

Touche, Tina!

Go to top