Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Mona: "We feel like we are married...." (Page 2)

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
haha kandy floss was awwwweeeesome!!Big smile

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks anjali Tongue ..and i agree with that there's something fishy going on Wink ..lmaooooo why else would she contrast like that?? LOL
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I may be completely wrong, but maybe, just maybe, "BLUFF"master was Mona's way of referring to "someone" who is not exactly honest with her but whom she can't resist all the name. Or maybe I am nuts....LOL oh no u arent blytonTongueu know AA IS chipkofying her nowadays..WinkWinktouching her EVERY SINGLE TIME...EmbarrassedWinkClapwonder why he's doing this way though..Ouchhe DOESNT need 2 do tht...i smhow am not liking it ..bcoz if u see M doesnt like tht...last 2 epis. she had all her attn in tryin 2 put her dupatta backOuch n she's not even looking at A eye-to-eye..EVERYTIME he smiles or laughs he looks at herClapwhile she looks at sm1 else...b it maddy/nandu/juggy/etc.etc.NOT aa..she is not saying no bcoz deeeeep down she does like it..but now wid the presence of ....she's trying 2 keep away frm aa....not tht she can resist him cmpletely thoughWinkEmbarrassedWinkbut earlier it was 2-sided closeness but now strangely its cmng frm AA in a BIG way...i dont know why he's doing tht..

earlier in tht jan epi where they go 2 gulmohar with bua n non-stop hand movements were going on...there as well as at their home on the sofa,,,tht time j was not leaving him..n on tuesday the moment j touched his hand once.... he GRABBED it..until ila came n she got up n went away.....tht kiss was so passionate while j did look away..

n thursday, esp when they r searching for tht guy...in 1 scene a' s hands r like sliding down her back while she's  desperately putting her chunni back.....i dont know why AA is doing like this.......god, i never believed i would complain abt thisWinkLOL but smhw smthng's going on in a big wayyy....she may b thinking 'dont touch me when u r not going to b mine....'ConfusedWinkLOL no offence plzTongue

3. Mona's description of her "ideal man" was fishy. It was exactly the opposite of what one would think--it seems she did it deliberately--especially that part about wanting "a well-built Punjabi guy" that was sooo cliched. Wink looks she had rehearsed her part on probable questionsWinkalthough i havent seen it yetLOL

4. As Tina says, Archie's qs about "what would you do if your man flirted" were unnecessary, when these girls aren't even married. And Mona's reply "I will put blinders on him" seemed a little sarcastic. ummm....??

5. I thought it was cute the way Mona said, "We feel like we (Mona and Sakshi) are married women already" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. aww did she say thtWinkWinkWink her new shaadi is the raaz behind her recent glow then..Winkshe looked GORGEOUS in tht red sari awwWinkWinkshe was joking, but it was also true to some extent--she has been living with the role of Jassi for 3 years and there must be times it takes her over and she gets muddled between that and her real life.Embarrassed

6. When Kandy was doing the rounds of the Sony party, did you see Mona chilling out with gaurav and Salil (Jaggy B)? And Kandy commented "Jassi is here but KAran Oberoi is standing over there".I thought the story would have died down by this time!Angrysillllllllly ppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllLOLLOLLOL

THANKS A LOT BLYTON FOR THE UPDATE!!!Tongue

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I missed KF LOL But it seems that i really do need to watch it Wink Wink
Thanks Blyton Big smile
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanks blyton!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bhootu

I missed KF LOL But it seems that i really do need to watch it Wink Wink
Thanks Blyton Big smile

YESSSSS WATCH IT YAARR LOL
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
LOL i smell something fishy and its not my tuna fish sandwish ..haha..i crack myself up. (i hate tuna fish) but anyways, i love kandyfloss...i want manda together on it spilling the beans! Embarrassed
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiainspires

I may be completely wrong, but maybe, just maybe, "BLUFF"master was Mona's way of referring to "someone" who is not exactly honest with her but whom she can't resist all the name. Or maybe I am nuts....LOL oh no u arent blytonTongueu know AA IS chipkofying her nowadays..WinkWinktouching her EVERY SINGLE TIME...EmbarrassedWinkClapwonder why he's doing this way though..Ouchhe DOESNT need 2 do tht...i smhow am not liking it ..bcoz if u see M doesnt like tht...last 2 epis. she had all her attn in tryin 2 put her dupatta backOuch----->OMGSH..i noticed that too I-IOuchOuch..he seems to have a weird obsession with her shouldersConfusedDead n she's not even looking at A eye-to-eye..EVERYTIME he smiles or laughs he looks at herClapwhile she looks at sm1 else...b it maddy/nandu/juggy/etc.etc.NOT aa..she is not saying no bcoz deeeeep down she does like it..but now wid the presence of ....she's trying 2 keep away frm aa....not tht she can resist him cmpletely thoughWinkEmbarrassedWinkbut earlier it was 2-sided closeness but now strangely its cmng frm AA in a BIG way...i dont know why he's doing tht..---->ermmm..family problems?ConfusedLOL..like a chipkooish wife following you to your workLOL

earlier in tht jan epi where they go 2 gulmohar with bua n non-stop hand movements were going on...there as well as at their home on the sofa,,,tht time j was not leaving him..n on tuesday the moment j touched his hand once.... he GRABBED it..until ila came n she got up n went away.....tht kiss was so passionate while j did look away..

n thursday, esp when they r searching for tht guy...in 1 scene a' s hands r like sliding down her back while she's  desperately putting her chunni back ---->yaaa..i noticed that tooOuch..i replayed the scene, and he was UNAWARE of her dupatta slippingEmbarrassed..and he just randomly put his hand around her shoulderConfused..and then in a fury she tried to get her dupatta back fixedOuchLOL...sorry, it was kinda funny and cuteTongue.....i dont know why AA is doing like this.......god, i never believed i would complain abt thisWinkLOL but smhw smthng's going on in a big wayyy....she may b thinking 'dont touch me when u r not going to b mine....'ConfusedWinkLOL no offence plzTongue ----LMAOOOLOLLOLLOL..and waaaaaahCry..everytime i think of MandA never ek i get depressedCryOuch..or she could be thinking 'don't touch watch you can't afford !!AngryOuch'

3. Mona's description of her "ideal man" was fishy. It was exactly the opposite of what one would think--it seems she did it deliberately--especially that part about wanting "a well-built Punjabi guy" that was sooo cliched. Wink looks she had rehearsed her part on probable questionsWinkalthough i havent seen it yetLOL --->LMAOOOLOL..another Q could be: What is your name??LOL..MS: ermmmm...its JasmeetBig smile..they call me Mona, so its easy to rememberLOLLOLLOL

4. As Tina says, Archie's qs about "what would you do if your man flirted" were unnecessary, when these girls aren't even married. And Mona's reply "I will put blinders on him" seemed a little sarcastic. ummm....??

5. I thought it was cute the way Mona said, "We feel like we (Mona and Sakshi) are married women already" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. aww did she say thtWinkWinkWink her new shaadi is the raaz behind her recent glow then..Winkshe looked GORGEOUS in tht red sari awwWinkWink ---->I agree, and a certain some-one seemed to thinking she was looking gorgeousEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedshe was joking, but it was also true to some extent--she has been living with the role of Jassi for 3 years and there must be times it takes her over and she gets muddled between that and her real life.Embarrassed

6. When Kandy was doing the rounds of the Sony party, did you see Mona chilling out with gaurav and Salil (Jaggy B)? And Kandy commented "Jassi is here but KAran Oberoi is standing over there".I thought the story would have died down by this time!Angrysillllllllly ppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllLOLLOLLOL

Edited by moondust - 26 March 2006 at 12:09pm
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiainspires

I may be completely wrong, but maybe, just maybe, "BLUFF"master was Mona's way of referring to "someone" who is not exactly honest with her but whom she can't resist all the name. Or maybe I am nuts....LOL oh no u arent blytonTongueu know AA IS chipkofying her nowadays..WinkWinktouching her EVERY SINGLE TIME...EmbarrassedWinkClapwonder why he's doing this way though..Ouchhe DOESNT need 2 do tht...i smhow am not liking it ..bcoz if u see M doesnt like tht...last 2 epis. she had all her attn in tryin 2 put her dupatta backOuch n she's not even looking at A eye-to-eye..EVERYTIME he smiles or laughs he looks at herClapwhile she looks at sm1 else...b it maddy/nandu/juggy/etc.etc.NOT aa..she is not saying no bcoz deeeeep down she does like it..but now wid the presence of ....she's trying 2 keep away frm aa....not tht she can resist him cmpletely thoughWinkEmbarrassedWinkbut earlier it was 2-sided closeness but now strangely its cmng frm AA in a BIG way...i dont know why he's doing tht..

n thursday, esp when they r searching for tht guy...in 1 scene a' s hands r like sliding down her back while she's  desperately putting her chunni back.....i dont know why AA is doing like this.......god, i never believed i would complain abt thisWinkLOL but smhw smthng's going on in a big wayyy....she may b thinking 'dont touch me when u r not going to b mine....'ConfusedWinkLOL no offence plzTongue

3. Mona's description of her "ideal man" was fishy. It was exactly the opposite of what one would think--it seems she did it deliberately--especially that part about wanting "a well-built Punjabi guy" that was sooo cliched. Wink looks she had rehearsed her part on probable questionsWinkalthough i havent seen it yetLOL

5. I thought it was cute the way Mona said, "We feel like we (Mona and Sakshi) are married women already" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. aww did she say thtWinkWinkWink her new shaadi is the raaz behind her recent glow then..Winkshe looked GORGEOUS in tht red sari awwWinkWinkshe was joking, but it was also true to some extent--she has been living with the role of Jassi for 3 years and there must be times it takes her over and she gets muddled between that and her real life.Embarrassed

At last my soul sister posted her views. Now Tina, where are YOU?

Yes, i agree, AA seems to be getting despo about mona these days. I feel angry at him but at the same time, i like it....seems Mona feels the same way.Wink

I just watched Thursday's epi again and like Apurva pointed out, in the airport scene where A removes his hand from her shoulder, her dupatta slips down; don't know whether it was accidental or deliberate.Tongue

Also in wednesday's epi where they are stnading by the window and J is in that noodle-strap salwar....A is not only touching her shoulders, he is caressing them.....and if you watch carefully he is putting the entire weight of his arms on herEmbarrassed. Maybe that is why they cut that scene and in the next, her duaptta was pullled over her front.

I mean, Mona has worn a much more revealing outfit in the Popkorn B'day bash and she was comfy in it...so why did she have to cover up NOW.......unless AA's touch made her feel a little queer.

AA has this "i mean business" air with her now...i hope it is not just physical attraction and nothing beyond that.Confused Let's see how things turn out next week, with SS prob getting more footage.Ouch

Go to top