Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fading_smiles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† i smell something fishy and its not my tuna fish sandwish ..haha..i crack myself up. (i hate tuna fish) but anyways, i love kandyfloss...i want manda together on it spilling the beans! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
moondust thumbnail
Edited by moondust - 18 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

At last my soul sister posted her views. Now Tina, where are YOU?

Yes, i agree, AA seems to be getting despo about mona these days. I feel angry at him but at the same time, i like it....seems Mona feels the same way.๐Ÿ˜‰

I just watched Thursday's epi again and like Apurva pointed out, in the airport scene where A removes his hand from her shoulder, her dupatta slips down; don't know whether it was accidental or deliberate.๐Ÿ˜›

Also in wednesday's epi where they are stnading by the window and J is in that noodle-strap salwar....A is not only touching her shoulders, he is caressing them.....and if you watch carefully he is putting the entire weight of his arms on her๐Ÿ˜ณ. Maybe that is why they cut that scene and in the next, her duaptta was pullled over her front.

I mean, Mona has worn a much more revealing outfit in the Popkorn B'day bash and she was comfy in it...so why did she have to cover up NOW.......unless AA's touch made her feel a little queer.

AA has this "i mean business" air with her now...i hope it is not just physical attraction and nothing beyond that.๐Ÿ˜• Let's see how things turn out next week, with SS prob getting more footage.

insouciance thumbnail

well written II....even i noticed....she kept putting her dupatta back esp in the scene which had SS...and true..AA is clingign on too much to mona....gotto watch tomorrow's(infact today..its allready 12:42 am lol) episode....he was practically on her nose๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰.....nuzzling which is a trademark janda  gesture๐Ÿ˜ณ

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yeaa..i saw tht,,,mona's answers were....well...umm...ive arready stirred enuff controversy with tht "dare" thread so i mite as well keep ot within me ๐Ÿ˜† ...well her answeres did seem really superficial and fake and nuttin like v wud have xpected....i liked sakshi'z answerz better

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

yeaa..i saw tht,,,mona's answers were....well...umm...ive arready stirred enuff controversy with tht "dare" thread so i mite as well keep ot within me ๐Ÿ˜† ...well her answeres did seem really superficial and fake and nuttin like v wud have xpected....i liked sakshi'z answerz better

No, i agree with you here....Mona's answers WERE  fake and practised....but you see, she was on her guard because she was wary of Archana...she KNEW it was a gossipy show and Mona does not want any scandals.

If you are confused about this, you need to catch up on mandA mystery....though i am not saying more about it!๐Ÿ˜•

indiainspires thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

At last my soul sister posted her views aww..thanks blyton๐Ÿ˜›. Now Tina, where are YOU?

Yes, i agree, AA seems to be getting despo about mona these days. I feel angry at him but at the same time, i like it....seems Mona feels the same way.๐Ÿ˜‰

I just watched Thursday's epi again and like Apurva pointed out, in the airport scene where A removes his hand from her shoulder, her dupatta slips down; don't know whether it was accidental or deliberate.๐Ÿ˜› well i havent seen tht so hopefully wil catch it in the repeat..but if its deliberate...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Also in wednesday's epi where they are stnading by the window and J is in that noodle-strap salwar....A is not only touching her shoulders, he is caressing them....yeah๐Ÿ˜›.and if you watch carefully he is putting the entire weight of his arms on her๐Ÿ˜ณ. Maybe that is why they cut that scene and in the next, her duaptta was pullled over her front.

I mean, Mona has worn a much more revealing outfit in the Popkorn B'day bash and she was comfy in it...so why did she have to cover up NOW.......exactly unless AA's touch made her feel a little queer.

AA has this "i mean business" air with her now...yeah he looks serious in his actions๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘.i hope it is not just physical attraction and nothing beyond that.๐Ÿ˜• Let's see how things turn out next week, with SS prob getting more footagei want a-j ahem ahem bfore ss enters their lives directly...so tht j will def.end up wid a..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณthen she can adopt tht child or watever..but i want a a-j baby๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณlets see wat happens 2morrow in tht nose-to-nose scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

indiainspires thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

well written II....even i noticed....she kept putting her dupatta back esp in the scene which had SS...and true..AA is clingign on too much to mona....gotto watch tomorrow's(infact today..its allready 12:42 am lol) episode....he was practically on her nose๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰.....nuzzling which is a trademark janda  gesture๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks buffie๐Ÿ˜›

tiki5434 thumbnail

JandA touchy-feelies:

wednesday: 10 times
thursday: 11 times

that's 2 every minute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know abt her interview in kandy floss but she was too cool and wiity.I loved it .As far as the jjkn episodes are concerned ,i just noticed that in the fashion show,she seemed very tired/unhappy/fed up ,even when arman kissed her hands,she looked away and whn they walked back,look at their expressions,as if they both were soo serious .Even in the moonlight romantic scene ,she looked tired and the spark was missing from her side and she never looked at him directly in many scenes inw ed and thursday.
but her singing was right to the point and had apu blushing and shy/embarassed and the song lyrics suits thm so much
these are what i thought
she look sgreat nowadays though,stunningly beautiful and yeah seems like arman cant keep his hands off her ๐Ÿ˜‰