Joined: 30 July 2005
Mona's interview on Kandy Floss was, well, predictable. We KNEW she just would not say anything controversial. But there were some interesting points about the episode:
1. When Mona was asked about her latest crush, she said "Bluffmaster." And Archana shot back with "Ritesh or Abhishek?" and Mona was like..."ABHISHEK!!!" (though Ritesh is pretty cute, i think, and an excellent actor).
It struck me as rather strange; i mean when mona talked about SRK on KKH#43, she did not say "Baazigar" of "baadshah" but said "SRK"; so why did she have to name AB's film . It's not as if Bluffmaster is AB's finest performance to date that he will be remembered as that forever....
I may be completely wrong, but maybe, just maybe, "BLUFF"master was Mona's way of referring to "someone" who is not exactly honest with her but whom she can't resist all the name. Or maybe I am nuts....
2. I thought Sakshi Tanwar (parvati) came across as pretty level-headed and intelligent. I never watched Kahaani but i believe she is better than Tulsi Maiyya who, however, "has been winning the Best Actress award for the same role for 5 years running" (Smriti Irani's own words which she never fails to repeat in every int) She was more spontaneous than Mona, who seemed to be on her guard and was not really warming to Archana--maybe because Archana-Parmeet are SandA's close friends.
3. Mona's description of her "ideal man" was fishy. It was exactly the opposite of what one would think--it seems she did it deliberately--especially that part about wanting "a well-built Punjabi guy" that was sooo cliched.
4. As Tina says, Archie's qs about "what would you do if your man flirted" were unnecessary, when these girls aren't even married. And Mona's reply "I will put blinders on him" seemed a little sarcastic. ummm....??
5. I thought it was cute the way Mona said, "We feel like we (Mona and Sakshi) are married women already" . she was joking, but it was also true to some extent--she has been living with the role of Jassi for 3 years and there must be times it takes her over and she gets muddled between that and her real life.
6. When Kandy was doing the rounds of the Sony party, did you see Mona chilling out with gaurav and Salil (Jaggy B)? And Kandy commented "Jassi is here but KAran Oberoi is standing over there".I thought the story would have died down by this time!
Anyway, nice to know Mona and Gaurav have found another friend. I always felt that when ever Jassi scolded Jaggy, there was a twinkle in her eye and i felt sure they were buddies in real life. I like Salil--he is a cool actor who proved himself in a negative role in YMLH before doing comedy in JJKN. can someone give him a leading role now, please?
Joined: 21 October 2005
Joined: 17 October 2005
Joined: 10 January 2006
Joined: 05 August 2005
Joined: 12 December 2004
Joined: 30 July 2005
Joined: 23 August 2005
Mona's film with Adnan Sami shelved
Author: kajol12 Replies: 3 Views: 5933
|kajol12||3||5933||20 April 2008 at 12:22am by Ambrosia|
Heroes don't matter anymore:mona article
Author: kajol12 Replies: 0 Views: 841
|kajol12||0||841||13 February 2008 at 8:00am by kajol12|
Mona with Karan Valentine Special..Zee..
Author: Dimdim. Replies: 8 Views: 1558
|Dimdim.||8||1558||11 February 2008 at 8:50pm by laddoo598|
Mona article: Dubai Dhamaal
Author: blyton Replies: 0 Views: 1125
|blyton||0||1125||09 February 2008 at 12:41pm by blyton|
Mona jaisi koi Nahi-Mona's new intw
Author: kajol12 Replies: 4 Views: 1066
|kajol12||4||1066||08 September 2007 at 2:52am by blyton|
The show is just one episode old and it has already created a lot of ...
"I don't know how it will be accepted now... Maybe it will be a risk." ...
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :