India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mona: "We feel like we are married...."

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Mona's interview on Kandy Floss was, well, predictable. We KNEW she just would not say anything controversial. But there were some interesting points about the episode:

1. When Mona was asked about her latest crush, she said "Bluffmaster." And Archana shot back with "Ritesh or Abhishek?" and Mona was like..."ABHISHEK!!!" (though Ritesh is pretty cute, i think, and an excellent actor).

It struck me as rather strange; i mean when mona talked about SRK on KKH#43, she did not say "Baazigar" of "baadshah" but said "SRK"; so why did she have to name AB's film . It's not as if Bluffmaster is AB's finest performance to date that he will be remembered as that forever....LOL

I may be completely wrong, but maybe, just maybe, "BLUFF"master was Mona's way of referring to "someone" who is not exactly honest with her but whom she can't resist all the name. Or maybe I am nuts....LOL

2. I thought Sakshi Tanwar (parvati) came across as pretty level-headed and intelligent. I never watched Kahaani but i believe she is better than Tulsi Maiyya who, however, "has been winning the Best Actress award for the same role for 5 years running" (Smriti Irani's own words which she never fails to repeat in every int)Confused She was more spontaneous than Mona, who seemed to be on her guard and was not really warming to Archana--maybe because Archana-Parmeet are SandA's close friends.

3. Mona's description of her "ideal man" was fishy. It was exactly the opposite of what one would think--it seems she did it deliberately--especially that part about wanting "a well-built Punjabi guy" that was sooo cliched. Wink

4. As Tina says, Archie's qs about "what would you do if your man flirted" were unnecessary, when these girls aren't even married. And Mona's reply "I will put blinders on him" seemed a little sarcastic. ummm....??

5. I thought it was cute the way Mona said, "We feel like we (Mona and Sakshi) are married women already" . she was joking, but it was also true to some extent--she has been living with the role of Jassi for 3 years and there must be times it takes her over and she gets muddled between that and her real life.Embarrassed

6. When Kandy was doing the rounds of the Sony party, did you see Mona chilling out with gaurav and Salil (Jaggy B)? And Kandy commented "Jassi is here but KAran Oberoi is standing over there".I thought the story would have died down by this time!Angry

Anyway, nice to know Mona and Gaurav have found another friend. I always felt that when ever Jassi scolded Jaggy, there was a twinkle in her eye and i felt sure they were buddies in real life. I like Salil--he is a cool actor who proved himself in a negative role in YMLH before doing comedy in JJKN.  can someone give him a leading role now, please?

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
LOL LOL ...aww...thanks for the info!!!
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:25am | IP Logged
thanx for the info LOL LOL
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged
LOL blyton….she was indeed talking about abhi when she named bluffmaster Tongue …but what was fishy was her description of her ideal man…..her ideal man was just opposite to Mr. Most Good Looking …….that was fishy Wink
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:32am | IP Logged
yeah i say it too.thanx
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Big smile Wink LOL
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
You are welcome! Tongue But can we have some analysis please?? Wink
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
1.she was talking about abhi when she said bluffmaster.
2.i like sakshi too. i thought mona was pretty warmed up to archana...i didnt feel that she held back.
3.ummm, yea i thought she would describe apu here...haha Wink Tongue
4.ummm
5.yes, coz everyone knows them by their screen name...and so they feel like they are married. Smile
6.haha, i dont know when they will stop with raghav and mona.

good discussion blyton. Big smile

Go to top