Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Aakashdeep Goes Beep Beep! Shouts..Threatens..Abus (Page 6)

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

RECIPE of how to like Aakash / Sky :

Wear Aakash mistake ignore goggles... available in Sky AT... special offer... the goggles come with added features so that you will be able to ignore some mistakes of others once in a while when they support Aakash.

These goggles will allow you to selectively ignore Aakash's mistakes. Cool
These goggles will make you see a fight exactly from the point where Aakash was given a gaali by someone else... from the point where someone else is shouting at a loud voice at Aakash.

These goggles make sure that every below the belt comment from Sky that is passed on slyly is filtered out and is not registered ... Geek

These goggles are very powerful... these will selectively filter rude words mentioned by Aakash even in the middle of sentences... Example the goggles will filter out the rude words "AAYE KHANA BANA" from this conversation

I do not like to wear those goggles... 

when I see Aakash as a person
- who fights a lot
- and who almost always is looking to instigate a fight... 
- and who is a compulsive below the belt comment generation machine 
- who does not care about friendships the moment his "benefit" is taken care of (PM, Sid)

I dont care who is the biggest entertainer... It does not matter... I dont care for the entertainment if the person is so damn negative all the time... 

OH wow! mate i REALLY hope you get well soon Wink 

The 1st bolded bit i actually found FUNNY. The 2nd bolded bit- Toh phir kya chahiye baba from a TV show? why do u watch it- educational purposes?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazyb89papia

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

RECIPE of how to like Aakash / Sky :
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="2">Wear Aakash mistake ignore goggles... available in Sky AT... special offer... the goggles come with added features so that you will be able to ignore some mistakes of others once in a while when they support Aakash.</font>

<font size="2">These goggles will allow you to selectively ignore Aakash's mistakes. Cool</font>
<font size="2">These goggles will make you see a fight exactly from the point where Aakash was given a gaali by someone else... from the point where someone else is shouting at a loud voice at Aakash.</font>

<font size="2">These goggles make sure that every below the belt comment from Sky that is passed on slyly is filtered out and is not registered ... Geek</font>

<font size="2">These goggles are very powerful... these will selectively filter rude words mentioned by Aakash even in the middle of sentences... Example the goggles will filter out the rude words "AAYE KHANA BANA" from this conversation. </font>

<font size="2">I do not like to wear those goggles... </font>

<font size="2">
when I see Aakash as a person
- who fights a lot
- and who almost always is looking to instigate a fight...
- and who is a compulsive below the belt comment generation machine
- who does not care about friendships the moment his "benefit" is taken care of (PM, Sid)

I dont care who is the biggest entertainer... It does not matter... I dont care for the entertainment if the person is so damn negative all the time...
</font>
I will order another one goggle which let you see the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
@krazyb89 koi faida nahi hain- problem nazariye mai hai Wink

Edited by sha1 - 15 December 2011 at 8:40pm

krazyb89

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

@krazyb89 koi faida nahi hain- problem nazariye mai hai Wink
because skyhaters are always blind.

sha1

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by EagleEye

Moderator ji , likened him to a dirty pig in one of the threads,I was so angryAngry because it was an insult to animals.Cockroach  was apt for him as it is an  insect.

Hmm i would say you have not given a fair chance to our Sky Baba- U need to take those mahekian glasses off and then look at sky- U will end up loving this bandha. give it a try Wink

Einstein,I am not a Mahek fan for your kind information.
In fact,it;s you who need to take off tinted Skyzina-glasses off to see a clearer view.
Sorry,I don't like cockroaches,I crush them under my feet ,when I see them.

Edited: you to your 

OHh i am so sorry Newton for the assumption i made Smile. I should have known!-all u were interested in doing was some harmless pest extermination. So go look for some roaches and crush em. As far as Sky is concerned however convinced u r about his lineage-its scientifically confirmed he falls under the same lineage as u-So in essence ur also calling urself a...Wink

Of what I understood of your blabbering  is that :

1. you are sorry for your assumptions
2. I am interested in exterminating in pests like Sky 
3. You belong to Sky lineage(you know what it is) but you are ashamed to admit it.

To make you feel better,I advise you to take off you sky-tinted goggles.

znursingh

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Moderator ji , likened him to a dirty pig in one of the threads,I was so angryAngry because it was an insult to animals.Cockroach  was apt for him as it is an  insect.

Hmm i would say you have not given a fair chance to our Sky Baba- U need to take those mahekian glasses off and then look at sky- U will end up loving this bandha. give it a try Wink

Einstein,I am not a Mahek fan for your kind information.
In fact,it;s you who need to take off tinted Skyzina-glasses off to see a clearer view.
Sorry,I don't like cockroaches,I crush them under my feet ,when I see them.

Edited: you to your 

OHh i am so sorry Newton for the assumption i made Smile. I should have known!-all u were interested in doing was some harmless pest extermination. So go look for some roaches and crush em. As far as Sky is concerned however convinced u r about his lineage-its scientifically confirmed he falls under the same lineage as u-So in essence ur also calling urself a...Wink

Of what I understood of your blabbering  is that :

1. you are sorry for your assumptions
2. I am interested in exterminating in pests like Sky 
3. You belong to Sky lineage(you know what it is) but you are ashamed to admit it.

To make you feel better,I advise you to take off you sky-tinted goggles.

LOL yup ur 1st understanding was right but from there everything just went down hill. Calling names to others doesn't say much about them but speaks volumes about ur mentality. Hope ur able to build tolerance, sense of humor and refrain make insulting re-marks Smile 

sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Are yaar tum log kin logo ke saath mattha maar rahe hai.. Leave these sulking haters..Lets Improve our AT...HATERS...SULK MORE...ACTUALLY THAT TELLS HOW GUD OUR SKY BABA ISLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krazyb89papiasha1

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Sky is know for his bad boy image in TV industry, thats the reason he is so controversial and has no work. He is invited for only controversial reality shows. Even if he fakes and tries to fool some of his fans and get some public sympathy he wont get anything beyond 1 Crore from BB. Since producers still know who he really is and wont like to have a trouble maker in any of their works..

Go to top