Aakashdeep Goes Beep Beep! Shouts..Threatens..Abus - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, Sky was just as disgusting as he is in this show in IJSMB.

BTW, P.S- Here we are talking about a person, an individual who is a part of a reality show so when we talk about the charatcer traits of a a person who has taken part in many reality shows then i think we can consider previous shows aswell.
Originally posted by Khushi.

Yes, Sky was just as disgusting as he is in this show in IJSMB.

BTW, P.S- Here we are talking about a person, an individual who is a part of a reality show so when we talk about the charatcer traits of a a person who has taken part in many reality shows then i think we can consider previous shows aswell.

Khusi i didn't expect that from U. Isn't it in rule of IF not to talk about another past show or past. Then this way we can also open hundred topic of what mehak did n how Juhi was in her last show...Be fair dear

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
He's a disgusting loser.

Like Sid says " He can only pick on girls"

The real Napunsak.
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Khusi i didn't expect that from U. Isn't it in rule of IF not to talk about another past show or past. Then this way we can also open hundred topic of what mehak did n how Juhi was in her last show...Be fair dear

Sara😊,What Mahek did is a topic on which hundreds of topics have been opened. People have not only called her a C grade actress doing films like Nayee Padosan but have also called her a cheap item girl. People have infact gone to the level of discussing Balbir and who balbir is ? Isn't this all Mahek's past which has been discussed and infact made fun of also by many members? Never have i seen such a thing for either Juhi or Sky and this is the first topic i have seen where Sky's past reality show has been discussed , Just his past reality show and not the past of his personal life but for Mahek her past personal life has been discussed and not only discussed but also made fun of. If we are fair for one person then we must be fair for all nah Sara?
Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago
He is surely disgusting.🤢.but surely entertaining!!😆
We are discussing Akashdeep Saigal not Sky walker.

Completely legal :)

Originally posted by Khushi.

Sara😊,What Mahek did is a topic on which hundreds of topics have been opened. People have not only called her a C grade actress doing films like Nayee Padosan but have also called her a cheap item girl. People have infact gone to the level of discussing Balbir and who balbir is ? Isn't this all Mahek's past which has been discussed and infact made fun of also by many members? Never have i seen such a thing for either Juhi or Sky and this is the first topic i have seen where Sky's past reality show has been discussed , Just his past reality show and not the past of his personal life but for Mahek her past personal life has been discussed and not only discussed but also made fun of. If we are fair for one person then we must be fair for all nah Sara?

So u are supporting this thread...this is what i wanted to know. And we have never participated in
any mockery and past issue thread  of contestant since it was warned by Mods in the beginning. But Ur reason doesn't hold any fair ground over here and I hope u know that very well within ur heart

He lost on that show and hopefully he'll lose again on BB!
Originally posted by sarasingh86

So u are supporting this thread...this is what i wanted to know. And we have never participated in
any mockery and past issue thread  of contestant since it was warned by Mods in the beginning. But Ur reason doesn't hold any fair ground over here and I hope u know that very well within ur heart

No Sara , I have NEVER supported bringing in the past but when i see people bringing in Mahek's past movies, her friendship with Salman , her Balbir issue and some people have also gone to the extent of calling her a prostitute!!Can you imagine? After all this things and statements JUST based on her past what do you expect from people who her fans? I have seen people making their own image of Mahek based on the balbir issue which is the most pathetic thing to do. I donot support bringing the past at all but when we claim to be FAIR then it must be for all the contestants. The mockery that is done on Mahek for her Goa thing is the best example of how the past of someone is discussed and made fun at. So if she has been insulted this way by her past being discussed then this should be the case for all the contestants nah? I have never supported Pat issues brign brought up infact i told this in one my post that i disliked Juhi in PPAW but when she entered the BB house teh PPAW episode of hers in my mind was clear and my further liking or disliking for her is not based on PPAW but BB .  I believe you completely Sara that you might not have participated in all those threads where Mahek's past was made fun of but My point is that if we claim to be fair then when Mahek's past personal life and NOT her behaviour in a past reality show(atleast we can see a past reality show but no one saw her past personal life..still people made fun of that)was being discussed and made fun of then the same statement that you've given here should have been given there as well that discussing past is not allowed this would have strengthened  the rules and reality. Am i wrong in this ?

not sure how someone can support akshadeep...he is just disgusting, and still claims to be only good person on the show...even sanju never says anything against it...i mean he always talks cheaply about personal stuff and families...he did it with every one of them he fought...I dont have any favourite on the show, but hate sky more than anyone else on all bigg boss seasons