Aakashdeep Goes Beep Beep! Shouts..Threatens..Abus - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i am new to this forum ...the only reason i wanted to join is some ppl comments...they are like white lies ,,,,or i am surprised ...are they seeing the same show...i mean they way sky is dirty wid his words and a ugly soul an all still some ppl say no he is fair n rite n entertaining...

i feel this forum has many fake ppl who are here by tv representatives juz to support the show and all who always take bb sides not juz sky but so many other stuff...for instance sunny...

i have seen topics n comments where some ppl writing whole big big essaaayysss juz to support...her making it look like aw its 21st centuary n all n they mean to support the profession not po...nism...

i am sure something is fishy,,,,,
Originally posted by sssz

i am new to this forum ...the only reason i wanted to join is some ppl comments...they are like white lies ,,,,or i am surprised ...are they seeing the same show...i mean they way sky is dirty wid his words and a ugly soul an all still some ppl say no he is fair n rite n entertaining...

i feel this forum has many fake ppl who are here by tv representatives juz to support the show and all who always take bb sides not juz sky but so many other stuff...for instance sunny...

i have seen topics n comments where some ppl writing whole big big essaaayysss juz to support...her making it look like aw its 21st centuary n all n they mean to support the profession not po...nism...

i am sure something is fishy,,,,,
Dude can you remember when sky, shradha and sunny were nominated sunny got the highest votes which shows her popularity.
That's wt I m saying its preplanned as well she was new then n ofcourse bb wanted to keep her n ofcourse they ll make it look like she's so wanted n all
N every 1 can see in the show bb supports sky group
N those who can't see they r blind

How cud one support smone who is morally so low nothin outstanding bout their personality
Plus I see so many ppl supporting them in comments n forum mus b fake ppl tv representative
Originally posted by sssz

That's wt I m saying its preplanned as well she was new then n ofcourse bb wanted to keep her n ofcourse they ll make it look like she's so wanted n all
N every 1 can see in the show bb supports sky group
N those who can't see they r blind

How cud one support smone who is morally so low nothin outstanding bout their personality
Plus I see so many ppl supporting them in comments n forum mus b fake ppl tv representative

Well what  is right for you, may be wrong for others and what is wrong for you, may be right for others. as simple as that. Maybe your opinion differ from  others. And maybe people are not judging her from her profession. Anything is possible in the world of speculations dear.
😉

One more thing @TC for us Sky fans  -- SKY ROCKSSS!!!!!!🥳
Originally posted by Soapaddiction11

God bless all Sky fans.!

Mate God bless you for not being a Sky fan 😉
Originally posted by sarasingh86

One more thing @TC for us Sky fans  -- SKY ROCKSSS!!!!!!🥳

True that !🥳 🥳 🥳
Moderator ji , likened him to a dirty pig in one of the threads,I was so angry😡 because it was an insult to animals.Cockroach  was apt for him as it is an  insect.
Originally posted by EagleEye

Moderator ji , likened him to a dirty pig in one of the threads,I was so angry😡 because it was an insult to animals.Cockroach  was apt for him as it is an  insect.

THIS IS Against IF RULES . Caling someone with animal name😡. But its been so long, I think Moderators are sleeping(Sorry for that but its bitter truth).

BTW are u giving ur own description here.. ...Pooor baby don't SULK like that😆...SKY BABA ROCKS😃

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
Well, sky is the limit for him. ❤️