India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

SHOAIB IS OUT OF DANGER. THANK U

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged

hy saarrthians my cute lovly darlings...LOLit's a very beautiful ~ good news for all of U...~ it's only coz' of U ~ me + my Parents...yesterday was a biggest day for all of US ...Shoaib has successfully passed those 48 hours safely ...yesterday his eyes were open suddenley ~ Computer show the gr8 speed of his heart ~ lungs ...

Shoaib opened his eyes where tears came out of my , my Bhabi ~ my Father - Mother + plus rest of the family how came from India ~ Pakistan...

He give a cute smile towards me ~ my Mother...~ my Mother how just put his head on his chest ~ starting Crycrying ... can't believe that the First word came out of his mouth wasSmile Amme [ mother] ~ shoaib said in broken sentence don't Crycry...StarAllah has not written tears in our Hands or Head [ Nasib ] ...

Saarrthians believe me than shoaib rise his hand toward the window where He could see a Mosque clearly tears came out of his eyesCry...~ he said i want to Pray in the Mosque...plz help me Doctor ~ my Father take me there.

It was Time of Zohra Prayer...after a very long discussion of my Father ~ my Uncle ...Doctors allow him to go there with a large numbers of Doctors ~ a small hospital system carrier car has taken me Brother Shoaib to the Mosque...where he Prayed ~ than he want to Temple of Lord Krishna ...Pandik Shiv Ram was so much surpriced to see him there ~ Shoaib has done the Aarthi by his hands yesterday.

Who says there is no God on the Earth...NO, THERE IS GOD U MUST HAVE FAITH IN HIM...HE IS SO NEAR TO U LIKE YOUR PARENTS OR YOUR BREATHING PIPE...

TODAY MY HEAD IS DOWN ~ I HAVE JOIN MY HANDS TOWARDS U ALL SAARRTHIANS ...THANK U THANK U THANK UCry...SAARRTHIANS...IT'S ALL COZ' OF U ALL ~ ME , BHABI ~ MY PARENTS.

Allah what a day...~ what was those five days...Please Allah ~ Lord Krishna never show this TIME not to me but to any one in this whole world...weather They are our enemies or Friends...

I can tell U Saarrthians that those five days i havn't eaten food but food has eaten us...

Saarrthians i will never ever forget your sampathies toward us...

so saarrthians TIME to celebrate guys...

tammy ~ ur's tammy only.

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:34am | IP Logged
hey tammy....congrats...ur bro is out of danger...u must be very happy?....well...god bless shoaib, u, and ur family...

khushi...
Suraj_Kiran Senior Member
Suraj_Kiran
Suraj_Kiran

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:42am | IP Logged
What a great news Tammy.I am so happy today.All the Saarrthian shall be very very excited to read this.Thank God.It is all because of the God Almighty.

Edited by Suraj_Kiran - 26 March 2006 at 2:47am
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Shukar-Al-Hamd-O-Lillah

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
thats good to hear.. Smile
God listens, even when he appears to be silent....
preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:31am | IP Logged
congrats!!!
absolutely right shazy.... its god's grace.........
wish ur bro a speedy recovery Smile
-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
congrats tammy... atleast hope that all saarthians will b happy wen they read this big notice...
..priya.. Goldie
..priya..
..priya..

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged
gr8 news Tammy,

CONGRATS Smile

Go to top