December 15th, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Leesan

Thank you Lessan,

I admire your😉 will to take salt to tase😉  I love this show so much that I am not ready to guve it away so soon. I follow it diferrently ( with my green tinted lenses) since things are always used twice or thrice. Like todays episode that the men who were accusing Guddu for keeping Neelu and his wife has run away from him.

This situation will be repeated again but I dont know in what manner. So just keep it in the back of your mind. Like it could be related to those times when the peole outside of Shukla Nivas used to comment about how much love was between Guddu and Runjhun.

The point is Guddu dose not care about what people say. He got angry that he implied that Runjhun is such a girl/woman who ran away from the one and only home she has. Thus putting doubt about her character.
thanks to wafah and rani for the update.

I am waiting patiently for gunjhun to get back together.

Thanks for the update.

Oh man it was so nice to see Guddu beating somebody up again for once.  I've missed those days. 
Thanx a lot for the update. I've stopped watching because it was gettin to annoying. Sonu thought I read up on updates to see if I have missed much but sadly I have not. Thanx for the detailed update.
Thxs to u both Rani and Wafah Di 🤗
thanks wafah for the write up..as usual.  All i've gotta say is..yawwwnnn
Thanks Wafah and Rani for the update...

I actually like today episode...Maybe it was seeing Guddu in his black jacket beating someone up..better then the crying...

I even found Pappu funny with his quote today...

Let's see if this mean we are going up and not down anymore...