Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Shehroon I hope they go too if not now then later. - I agree with you on the drama basis.. its happy now and then serious stuff is gonna happen lol.. Lets enjoy the happy while it lasts .. 
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

<font color="#666666">Would seriously love them to go on the honeymoon; with all the ViriKa moments (even though I'm a VirMaan fan)... I can just imagine what'll happen after today's episode.
</font>

<font color="#666666">But there are a few problems; one is thatDadaji will probably not allow them to but even if he does, Viren might not want to go because of the Jaiswaal's (if that's how you spell it) case.</font>

<font color="#666666">However, this doesn't mean that they can't go after the case has been finished; fingers crossed nothing will happen to Viren because I have a feeling that after all these happy occasions and happiness that has come into the house, something bad is going to have to happen. This is the things with dramas, there always has to be something bad after happy stuff.

I hope this'll not happen with EHMMBH and I hope everything goes on fine :)</font>

You know... you're right. I think all these Virika moments, the shaadi,etc are like the calm before the storm. Most probably the next big (bad) thing will be the maanvi illness and the hospital story.

Either way, I am loving the Virika moments A LOT!!!! Hope to see more, and hope to see them go somewhere... anywhere for a honeymoon.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True that, I'm looking forward to a great honeymoon, but not so fast!

I know I know, but we viewers, just got a LOT of happiness after the duo got married, as for now, we can live with their hugs and little closeness, cause if the honeymoon comes so fast! Then there will be nothing to wait for, or rather to be excited for, for Virika cause everything will be done.

So I guess, we'd rather wait for sometime and go to an amazing destination. If not Goa, then at least Mauritius baby! =D <3 Virika deserve it <3
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i dunnon if this is the right time for an honeymoon...

but which couple on tv till date hv ever discussed their honeymoon offscreen sooo much...noone other thn Kryran...tacker has made even krystle excited for it lol..!!!!
Leena90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes! They deserve to go on to a beautiful honey moon!!!
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well i want mah VIRIKA to go abroad 4 honeymoon..GOA is also Gud,but i want sumthng special 4 mah KING N QUEEN so wud love 2 c dem goin abroad!๐Ÿ˜Š Want More n More VIRIKA Scenes๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒCant Get Over Dem,So Charming Couple Dey r I Hope Yeh Dadaji RANG ME BHANG NA DAAL DE๐Ÿ˜ก Sirf Kam Kam Aur Kam..VIRIKA ROX๐Ÿ‘
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
today swamini has realised that viren has to be with jivika
lets hope she realises that they should be sent on honeymoon
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
I am still demanding an outdoor honeymoon loool!! they need one!
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Originally posted by: romanticgurl070

today swamini has realised that viren has to be with jivika

lets hope she realises that they should be sent on honeymoon

Yes true.. I loved how Swamini helped virika today spend abit more time. But still the haddi's are there. I hope we get a honeymoon.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want them to go ANYWHERE, away from the family ๐Ÿ˜†