India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK.......like and dislike (Page 3)

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Arre yaar...we can never 4get that he's our jiju!

Like:
-He's my jiu

Dislike:
-That he can be easily misleaded!!!

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaslove

Originally posted by mona05

I hope both DK and Disha get makeover...old DK back and old attractive, seductive Disha back.

thats true, also dk should lose the crutches now, come on guhas can't you atleast do that.Big smile

This time not with morphine but with proper surgery.

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Guhas could make good episodes out of accident and operation on DK's leg...recovery ...a pretty physiotherapist helping him...Disha getting all jealous....DK learning to walk...without crutches...DK horseriding...teaching his kid to ride...by then hopefully DK-disha will have their own child. Wink LOL

soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaslove

Originally posted by mona05

I hope both DK and Disha get makeover...old DK back and old attractive, seductive Disha back.

thats true, also dk should lose the crutches now, come on guhas can't you atleast do that.Big smile

jaslove, good one....

it's high time dk lost the crutches and played soccer Smile

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I was just reading everyones comments on this topic and realised that most of us have only said positive and mean that they love everything about DK.

I just started wondering as DK is an imaginary character and it is Ok that we love all his negative characteristics too but just think is it really that easy to live with a person like him in real life who is so unpredictable, easliy gets swayed away even by listening to his enemies, pal mein gussa pal mein pyaar, you never know how he will react, gets easliy jealous, often very dominating, we love all these chracateristics in our DK but I think it wont be an easy task to spend life with such person in real life.LOLIn long run isnt all these negative things will be very difficult to coop with?

What do you all think please come with your views.
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Maya - think of it this way ... you will never be bored with him around .. Wink

Ok, hmmmm what do I like about DK -
He is passionate about whatever he does - whether it is a job or loving Disha - he gives his all and is not afraid to show it. He is also loyal and will try to please people who are important to him... after he has calmed down Smile

Dislikes - Him always giving in to Disha no matter how wrong she is. She is his weakness, never his strength. How can she be his strength when he is still insecure about her love for him?
I really don't know how he made Kanaka because he is shown to be as idiotically trusting as his wife Confused
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikkitherealist

Maya - think of it this way ... you will never be bored with him around .. Wink

Ok, hmmmm what do I like about DK -
He is passionate about whatever he does - whether it is a job or loving Disha - he gives his all and is not afraid to show it. He is also loyal and will try to please people who are important to him... after he has calmed down Smile

Dislikes - Him always giving in to Disha no matter how wrong she is. She is his weakness, never his strength. How can she be his strength when he is still insecure about her love for him?
I really don't know how he made Kanaka because he is shown to be as idiotically trusting as his wife Confused

You are right Nikki, atleast there will be no boredom when he will be around.

Regarding trusting idiotically he wasnt like this before it is only after he met Disha, he has become like this I guess sangat ka asar hai.LOL

Edited by maja - 27 March 2006 at 4:29am
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maja

Originally posted by nikkitherealist

Maya - think of it this way ... you will never be bored with him around .. Wink Ok, hmmmm what do I like about DK - He is passionate about whatever he does - whether it is a job or loving Disha - he gives his all and is not afraid to show it. He is also loyal and will try to please people who are important to him... after he has calmed down Smile Dislikes - Him always giving in to Disha no matter how wrong she is. She is his weakness, never his strength. How can she be his strength when he is still insecure about her love for him? I really don't know how he made Kanaka because he is shown to be as idiotically trusting as his wife Confused

You are right Nikki, atleast there will be no boredom when he will be around.

Regarding trusting idiotically he wasnt like this before it is only after he metDisha,he has become like this I guess sangat ka asar hai.LOL

What does sangat mean ? Is it like equivalent to marriage?
Sorry, my hindi is not quite there always ... Wink

Go to top