Posted: 10 April 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amreen1409

Thanks alot Mashal for taking so much
of your time and answering all the questions patiently! lolz We'll wait
for ur break time.. tum IF Dazler bhi ban jaaogi aur humein nazar bhi
ziyada aaogi..

I only got one question w/2 parts to it Big smile

<span>Online kab aati ho messenger par? and do you use yahoo?</span>

N now at the end, I would like to ask you few concluding questions by the Dev. Team:

1. <div><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">What do you think about having "Member of the week"?

2. <div><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">How was your overall experience in this past one week?

3. <div><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Any Concluding words for your fellow members?

<p>Thanks... We enjoyed you being at the hot seat!

<p>

<p>& now, questioning time is over and start with your dedications for our special member -- Mashal! Smile

<p>

<p>Regards,PSF Dev. Team

Big smile aahhhmm........main pehlay too kafi online raha kerti thi mager ajkal jab bhi aik ya adhay ghantay ka time milay u know due to papers mager jab meray papers khatam ho jaeengay too phir main aksar hotmain /msn per online raha karongi with PSF as IF DRAZZLER................

i dont use yahoo

i thinks its very nice for me and also unbelieveable .......mujh ko app sab kay answers day ker bara maza aya however mainnay pehlay kabhi member of the week main question nahin kiay mager main abb aglay member of the week ka wait karongi............

mera experience kafi acha raha mager sachi baat yeah hai kay questions meri umeed say kam thay jiss ki waja yeah hai kay ajkal phir PSF per kaway boolnay lagay hain kafi ppl run away ho gayee LOL please come back soon..........our dev team should do important steps for activation

i want to say only one thing .....no.no..........actually 2 the first is LOVE AND TO BE LOVE IS THE GREATEST HAPPINESS OF EXISTANCE and the other please members of PSF apnay apnay chemical and biologically catalyst PSF kay chemical solution main daal ker iss ki activation energy ko barhaoo
Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amreen1409

Thanks alot Mashal for taking so much
of your time and answering all the questions patiently! lolz We'll wait
for ur break time.. tum IF Dazler bhi ban jaaogi aur humein nazar bhi
ziyada aaogi..

I only got one question w/2 parts to it Big smile

<span>Online kab aati ho messenger par? and do you use yahoo?</span>

N now at the end, I would like to ask you few concluding questions by the Dev. Team:

1. <div><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">What do you think about having "Member of the week"?

2. <div><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">How was your overall experience in this past one week?

3. <div><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Any Concluding words for your fellow members?

<p>Thanks... We enjoyed you being at the hot seat!

<p>

<p>& now, questioning time is over and start with your dedications for our special member -- Mashal! Smile

<p>

<p>Regards,PSF Dev. Team

Big smile aahhhmm........main pehlay too kafi online raha kerti thi mager ajkal jab bhi aik ya adhay ghantay ka time milay u know due to papers mager jab meray papers khatam ho jaeengay too phir main aksar hotmain /msn per online raha karongi with PSF as IF DRAZZLER................

i dont use yahoo

i thinks its very nice for me and also unbelieveable .......mujh ko app sab kay answers day ker bara maza aya however mainnay pehlay kabhi member of the week main question nahin kiay mager main abb aglay member of the week ka wait karongi............

mera experience kafi acha raha mager sachi baat yeah hai kay questions meri umeed say kam thay jiss ki waja yeah hai kay ajkal phir PSF per kaway boolnay lagay hain kafi ppl run away ho gayee LOL please come back soon..........our dev team should do important steps for activation

i want to say only one thing .....no.no..........actually 2 the first is LOVE AND TO BE LOVE IS THE GREATEST HAPPINESS OF EXISTANCE and the other please members of PSF apnay apnay chemical and biologically catalyst PSF kay chemical solution main daal ker iss ki activation energy ko barhaoo
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Me comments in PINKSmile

Originally posted by Mashal

yup tumharaye examz khatam honnaye ka mujhaye bhi intezar hai..but plz apnaye bro ko comp saye dooor rakhna..takaye tum dazzler ban sakoo our hum saye baat ker sako..like b4Wink

i dont use yahoo
me neitherLOL

i thinks its very nice for me and also unbelieveable .......mujh ko app sab kay answers day ker bara maza aya however mainnay pehlay kabhi member of the week main question nahin kiay mager main abb aglay member of the week ka wait karongi............ acha hai tum naye questiuonz nahi puucha....merri turn pass ho gayeLOLWink...next victim tumharri list or evil ppl 2 beware of main mashal ka naam bhi added ho gayaLOL

mera experience kafi acha raha mager sachi baat yeah hai kay questions meri umeed say kam bcuz we know tht ur bz and we dint want 2 scare u...well merraye questionz kam iss liya tha bakki logon ka nahi patta thay jiss ki waja yeah hai kay ajkal phir PSF per kaway boolnay lagay hain kafi ppl run away ho gayee LOL please come back soon..........our dev team should do important steps for activation  contests itnaye discussions updates videos weekly yours of different cities AHAM and soo much more...humma kia kasoor hai? sab kasoor tum lazy members ka haiLOL

i want to say only one thing .....no.no..........actually 2 the first is LOVE AND TO BE LOVE IS THE GREATEST HAPPINESS OF EXISTANCE pata hai..tumharraye MSN display name main perha thaLOL and the other please members of PSF apnay apnay chemical and biologically catalyst PSF kay chemical solution main daal ker iss ki activation energy ko barhaoo ufff...miss science...tum wakki main exams ki tiyarri main bz ho battain bhi scientific ho gaye haiLOL

Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
LOL
lagat hai kay tum meray andar hi rehti ho Wink
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mashal

LOL
lagat hai kay tum meray andar hi rehti ho Wink

tumharaye under? kiun?LOLLOL

Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i mean "in my heart"
and fikar not mohsin ajkal sirf friday and saturday nights ko net per baithta hai LOL
Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
i mean "in my heart"
and fikar not mohsin ajkal sirf friday and saturday nights ko net per baithta hai LOL

Go to top