Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #142 (Page 97)

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by aishwish

@warda: you too?LOL seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.
Ditto...even I never enjoyed ...

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabLOL bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it
In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age Smile

aww thst so cute ,,, ya if they have been with u for a long time then they knw how u want thng sdne and ,,,aww that sweet  ,,,,,,it is very rare ,,,but gud na  iasa bhi hota hi ,,

wait guys iwll tellu one thig that was gud oin ma life
what was that?
yup she knows very well...intially everyone faces problems when you have to guide them ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczaishwish

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Originally posted by sana141994

gals wat do u suggest
Cappiano Genuine Italian or Merlow Genuine Leather Matinee
which will look great in party

well I don't have either of them...so sorry sana I can't help

u talking of purses or shoes ,,me too dnt have any ,, Embarrassed

Warda.aishwish

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

ok guys me sharign my exp ,,, hope u all not bored
this wasliek long time back ,, i was small kid,,and my cousin was gerrign amrried in baroda ,,, my dad was a stricler liek  will nto go  if exams and all ,,so we missed the elder bro wedding and the 2nd cousin,, they all wanted us to attned ,,so dad decided to takek us ,,and

udfournately the day we were to go  it rained badly and one of the bby -baroda rail brdige brke so trains were stopepd   and dad decide take us by bus ,, we all  were not used to  bus and all sick and all...
we reache baroda ,,and the there was water lgging ,,and no auto ready to go ,,,, fianlly a shop keeer at eh staion saw our plight and told my dad he will arrange for transport and we wnet ,,the roads were bad so the car would not go further ,,this point was close to his house so wht he did was give the keys of his house to us and told my dad u all seleep here mrng thkngs would clear ,,,i will sleep in my sis house near by ,,and he acutlly gave his jeys and left us wiht his house ,,cna u imaginve this
u can't be serious raj right...u are joking with me...Shocked
Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczWarda.aishwish

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

gals wat do u suggest

u talking of purses or shoes ,,me too dnt have any ,, Embarrassed
yes i am talking abt purses ...leave that a side ...meh roshni se puch lungi she is expert in this...she is my friend and fashion designer Embarrassed

prnczWarda.aishwish

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

gals wat do u suggest

me too re sana...sorry..couldn't be of any help

Edited by ltl1deewani - 23 December 2011 at 8:58am

prnczWarda.aishwish

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

this wasliek long time back ,, i was small kid,,and my cousin was gerrign amrried in baroda ,,, my dad was a stricler liek  will nto go  if exams and all ,,so we missed the elder bro wedding and the 2nd cousin,, they all wanted us to attned ,,so dad decided to takek us ,,and

udfournately the day we were to go  it rained badly and one of the bby -baroda rail brdige brke so trains were stopepd   and dad decide take us by bus ,, we all  were not used to  bus and all sick and all...
we reache baroda ,,and the there was water lgging ,,and no auto ready to go ,,,, fianlly a shop keeer at eh staion saw our plight and told my dad he will arrange for transport and we wnet ,,the roads were bad so the car would not go further ,,this point was close to his house so wht he did was give the keys of his house to us and told my dad u all seleep here mrng thkngs would clear ,,,i will sleep in my sis house near by ,,and he acutlly gave his jeys and left us wiht his house ,,cna u imaginve this

awww...raj god bless that man...I can very well imagine hw worried your father must be at that time and if he had nt got help at that time...things might have turned very bad for you all and yeah it's hard to believe that there are such big hearted ppl still around...he was like god's angel...bless him..and that journey must be horrible for you all na

prnczWarda.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

u know kal rafi ji kal bday hai
i love this song
kya huwa tera wada woh ksam woh irada
bhulega dil jis din tumhe woh iss jindgi ki akhsri din hoga 

is it ? me too love all rafi songs  r ,, tose were melodious ,,i love rafiji,kishoeji, mukhesji and all those goldenr era   ,,,,,

nice song   espiclaly shammiji and rafi ji ,,the songs for this pair are ever gree i mena the sad songs too,,,, there is asong ,,wher the word muhaabat is sunfg is   a diff stye ,,, thru out the song  wit i willtry to remeber it i am frgetting it Ouch

Warda.aishwish

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Wow...imean wow...what a man Clap
feels great to think that such people do exist who can go to any lenght to help even strangers...what a character...loved it Smile
must be an exciting experience raj Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwish

Go to top