Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #142 (Page 95)

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwish

@warda: you too?LOL seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.
Ditto...even I never enjoyed ...

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabLOL bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it
In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczaishwish

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by prncz

ya its pizza...highly probable LOL
btw...im surprised to know you and aish used to eat from your maas hand till 10th standard LOL
Maa di Ladli Big smile
acha matlab you still have plans to tarpao us on FR just like ltl Tongue

i kwn it ,,,pizza he hoga ,,LOL

ya ,,i was really spoit by my mom,,,,,like aish ,,, ya she pamapered me till10th std  such mienn  now i realise ,,, i wish i was a child again ,,with my parents love areoud me ...KAAASSSH

BALJEET kab se awaz de rahi hoon tum kahan,,SUBI ,,teri chutti na ,,kahan gayi CryCryCry

Warda.aishwish

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana141994

Originally posted by sana141994

[QUOTE=Warda.][QUOTE=aishwish][QUOTE=Warda.][QUOTE=sana141994]
ya ya...here you go with your oscar award for this brilliant idea LOL
me realy want award yaar...ye mera sapna itna accha kaam karu ki mujhe filma fare or somthing mile
woh bhi srk ke hath se
...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
You will get one day...for sure Smile

I'm dam sure you'll get one very soon and that too for a SRK flick
thanks for this guys u know...santa hamesha dusro ke liye mangne walo ko badi sari happiness dete hai ...thats the Christmas spirit right Embarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczWarda.aishwish

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prncz

warda --- hey aaj chutti frm classes gud so bahar se khana ,,, chal enjoy karna i can imaginve chck biryani ya kababsLOLLOLhai na ,,oye nahin ,, i thnk pizza WinkWinkWink

hmmm face revelation ,, abhi nahin bataungi ,,suspsense khul jayega  LOLLOLLOL

ya its pizza...highly probable LOL
btw...im surprised to know you and aish used to eat from your maas hand till 10th standard LOL
Maa di Ladli Big smile
acha matlab you still have plans to tarpao us on FR just like ltl Tongue

raj meri kaju kathli...kkk kuch original bolti hoon.meri gulab jamun, barfi, kheer gajar ka halwa...plz do the FR

and warda..wow pizza, which one?
Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal LOL
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?

prnczaishwish

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

@warda: you too?LOL seriously I dn't get what makes ppl go so crazy abt vampires. Well no offence to the fans.

@raj: theek suna...and mil gayi chutti...for one week swasti's gonna work for saabLOL bt seriously assignments ke chakkar mein I ignored the whole house aaj ka pura din ghar ko track pe laane mein gaya hai..these maids they can clean the house bt they can't mange it
In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age Smile

Lucky? v v lucky..yaar aaj ke date mein accha husband mil jata hai bt maid nahinLOL

prnczWarda.

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

aww thst so cute ,,, ya if they have been with u for a long time then they knw how u want thng sdne and ,,,aww that sweet  ,,,,,,it is very rare ,,,but gud na  iasa bhi hota hi ,,

wait guys iwll tellu one thig that was gud oin ma life

Warda.aishwish

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

wow...yeh toh chamatkaar ho gaya warda
itni acchi
God bless her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczWarda.aishwish

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

[

raj meri kaju kathli...kkk kuch original bolti hoon.meri gulab jamun, barfi, kheer gajar ka halwa...plz do the FR

and warda..wow pizza, which one?
Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal LOL
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?
[/QUOTE] 

oye ,,slurrrp ,,raj yeh sab kha jayegi ,paan,,, FFR  WinkWinkWinkalready plaanned re ,, may be aaj but nahin bataungi Wink 

oye ,,, bribe nahin chalegi ,,,hahahah,,, acha sochti hoonn ,,, may be ,,hmmm shayad ,,hmmm ok give me time LOLLOLLOLLOL

oye tu mujeh DHARAM sankat mein dall rahe ho...aish and ward a  not good ,haan,,acha sochti hoonLOL

Warda.aishwish

Go to top