Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age πŸ˜Š

Lucky? v v lucky..yaar aaj ke date mein accha husband mil jata hai bt maid nahinπŸ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In that case we are very lucky...the lady who works for my house is so good in her job...that we really dont have to be around her all the time monitoring...and she is a good cook as well...shes been with us for almost eight years now...we treat her just like a family member...and i share good friendship with her daughters who are of my age πŸ˜Š

aww thst so cute ,,, ya if they have been with u for a long time then they knw how u want thng sdne and ,,,aww that sweet  ,,,,,,it is very rare ,,,but gud na  iasa bhi hota hi ,,

wait guys iwll tellu one thig that was gud oin ma life
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

wow...yeh toh chamatkaar ho gaya warda
itni acchi
God bless her
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

[

raj meri kaju kathli...kkk kuch original bolti hoon.meri gulab jamun, barfi, kheer gajar ka halwa...plz do the FR

and warda..wow pizza, which one?

Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal πŸ˜†
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?
[/QUOTE] 

oye ,,slurrrp ,,raj yeh sab kha jayegi ,paan,,, FFR  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰already plaanned re ,, may be aaj but nahin bataungi πŸ˜‰ 

oye ,,, bribe nahin chalegi ,,,hahahah,,, acha sochti hoonn ,,, may be ,,hmmm shayad ,,hmmm ok give me time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oye tu mujeh DHARAM sankat mein dall rahe ho...aish and ward a  not good ,haan,,acha sochti hoonπŸ˜†
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

i knw ,, lekin aajkal vampire realted stories are the in thing hai na ??

i kwn maids can be helpp but u cant leave everythign to them independtly ,, finally khud ko karna padta hai  πŸ˜†  over here  udoa ll by urself ,,so  now if  i have to  depend on a mid ,iwll take me sme time ,,πŸ˜†nw me used to doign all by mself πŸ˜‰

yes they are i think πŸ˜•
even a show running on star one as well...wonder who follows πŸ˜† ...no offence to fans...but i found it funny 
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

Raj i will bribe you with the pics of all these things...kar de face reveal πŸ˜†
I mostly have chiken tikka...or fajita 
which one you like?

I'm a veggie..only eat eggs in non veg
here in patna you'll only get dominos pizza...I love their cheese crust pizza
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gals wat do u suggest
Cappiano Genuine Italian or Merlow Genuine Leather Matinee
which will look great in party

Warda. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

i kwn it ,,,pizza he hoga ,,πŸ˜†

ya ,,i was really spoit by my mom,,,,,like aish ,,, ya she pamapered me till10th std  such mienn  now i realise ,,, i wish i was a child again ,,with my parents love areoud me ...KAAASSSH

BALJEET kab se awaz de rahi hoon tum kahan,,SUBI ,,teri chutti na ,,kahan gayi 😭😭😭

No matter how big you are now...you are still a child for them πŸ˜Š
Warda. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwish

Lucky? v v lucky..yaar aaj ke date mein accha husband mil jata hai bt maid nahinπŸ˜†

well said πŸ˜†
prncz thumbnail
ok guys me sharign my exp ,,, hope u all not bored
this wasliek long time back ,, i was small kid,,and my cousin was gerrign amrried in baroda ,,, my dad was a stricler liek  will nto go  if exams and all ,,so we missed the elder bro wedding and the 2nd cousin,, they all wanted us to attned ,,so dad decided to takek us ,,and

udfournately the day we were to go  it rained badly and one of the bby -baroda rail brdige brke so trains were stopepd   and dad decide take us by bus ,, we all  were not used to  bus and all sick and all...
we reache baroda ,,and the there was water lgging ,,and no auto ready to go ,,,, fianlly a shop keeer at eh staion saw our plight and told my dad he will arrange for transport and we wnet ,,the roads were bad so the car would not go further ,,this point was close to his house so wht he did was give the keys of his house to us and told my dad u all seleep here mrng thkngs would clear ,,,i will sleep in my sis house near by ,,and he acutlly gave his jeys and left us wiht his house ,,cna u imaginve this
Previous
1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 114
Next