Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Today's epi proved Meera is mad!! Updated (Page 3)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by kriya2011

First i want to clear Meera craziness for Krishna cannot be compare to Saint Meera devotion for Lord Krishna.Meera is crazy girl stalking a married man on bike can excite some viewers but i am hating this and her dialogue "unke bina jeena bhi kaun chahta hain" is making me sick.Pratigya is wife she cant behave like crazy with her Man to show her love,Krishna is happy with her which means she is giving him what he wants.For me Pratigya character is more like Rukmini but Meera is crazy she is not like Saint Meera.Lets see how her track move forward.
Clapwah u said it allStar
kya baat hai aaj tanu full form mainLOLEmbarrassed
hmm u know prats doing everything which k likes her dressing sense and all k likes to see her in sarees and she is doing it for him as far as k is happy and prats keeping him happy its all fine Wink
EEE huina baath...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoultelstra

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Good Post Mo...
And This Mira...Totally Crazy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
in an article it was said that meera has a past...wat if it is like meera has had an accident nd  serious brain damage occured due to wich she now sees herself as bhakt meera and krish as lord krishna...maybe her family may requst krish to help her get cured...all those poems and everything shows that she is mentalWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovekriyan

in an article it was said that meera has a past...wat if it is like meera has had an accident nd  serious brain damage occured due to wich she now sees herself as bhakt meera and krish as lord krishna...maybe her family may requst krish to help her get cured...all those poems and everything shows that she is mentalWink
  no no no...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramlaluckk

dear friend,
This mira looks like the fem version of baba with a difference that she has no respect for marital bond of kP. She is funny though. Ur post makes me curious to watch left epis asap.

fem version of Baba.. Hahaha,
so true!!!
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

in an article it was said that meera has a past...wat if it is like meera has had an accident nd serious brain damage occured due to wich she now sees herself as bhakt meera and krish as lord krishna...maybe her family may requst krish to help her get cured...all those poems and everything shows that she is mental

oh my gawsh.. So funny.. Haha.

Liked ur post : )
lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

in an article it was said that meera has a past...wat if it is like meera has had an accident nd serious brain damage occured due to wich she now sees herself as bhakt meera and krish as lord krishna...maybe her family may requst krish to help her get cured...all those poems and everything shows that she is mental

oh my gawsh.. So funny.. Haha.

Liked ur post : )

thank u...i cant see her as bhakt meera in any angle...seems cvs r hlel bent on making a bhakt meera out of pagal meera...
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramlaluckk

dear friend,
This mira looks like the fem version of baba with a difference that she has no respect for marital bond of kP. She is funny though. Ur post makes me curious to watch left epis asap.

How do you mean curious to watch left epis asap? Do you mean watch the epis that u have missed or the episodes left for the week?Confused

Go to top