Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*~Lets Share Our Geet Forum Expereinces Here~*~ (Page 9)

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
  • when and why you started watching this show...

• I started watching the show from the first episode. I came home from hostel for preparation holidays .In between my studies   I was surfing the channels and saw DD's add. that was on 13th aprail 2011 Suddenly I stopped and saw the exact date that  it was going to air.After that I used to fight wid my friends everyday  while dinner for the show in the hostel mess,but they were cooperative. some started watching just bcz of me.

• When did u join the forum..

• I knew about the forum long back in 2010 when my friends in the hostel used to watch DMG & comment on episodes and were having fun in the forum.But I never thought of joining it bcz watching an indian soap continuously & following it religiously was itself strange for me. bcz i used to think that shows run for too long andthey are full of family drama & rona -dhona.so I used to watch MTV,Friends,& Tensports& star sports.LOL Before GHSP happened I never watched  soaps continuously with such keen interest.I joined on 16 th may 2011,when I finished my course on 13th may 2011 and decided to go home and i was sure i will have some free time to read all the posts.Keep DD & GC on number 1 bcz they both ruled my hearts. By that time I was completely fida over the show and wanted to discuss abt the show.
  • Your best moments and friends in this forum

• Discussing about the Episodes.Sharing our disappointments in execution. sharing the Dislikes in the episodes.I also found few on line friends whom I never saw but i can understand them.I hope to meet a forum friend who stays in america.She has promised to meet me when she comes to hyderabad.
  • Which is your most favourite phase in this show

• My favorite phase was the office track & BR track,Which unfortunately put off fast. I felt it had a gr8 pottential bcz It was the stage when maaneet  actul struggle started. They were more adorable, In real I have seen people starting from Zero. It would have been quite inspirational and interesting.
  • Which is your most favorite scene in this show

• 1.My fav scene was when maan rescue geet from water carry's her in her in his arms and leave her on the shore with an attitude.                                                                                                          2.when maaneet fought whole night in the out house  geet's first day in the outhouse.
  • 3. When Geet gives him tabeez ,their first date in the jungle.
  • 4.marriage.
  • 5.dance sequences like kurba hua & mahi mahi.

• Which is your most fevorite Maaneet moment in this show

• Letter wala scene in when geet looks like an angel in white and reads the mafinama.
  • one more letter wala scene in amritsar track & when maan takes her to the hospital for scanning and maan eyes filled with tears and geet says ILU.

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum

• My over all journey in geet forum is good. I didn't mess with any member or abused any actor,yah might have some times done positive criticism in some posts. Ya remember a member who bashed me wid Pm's for just disliking a comment on GC's profile but I left to her thinking bcz I didn't want an unnecessary tiff amongst grps .Den has been a fabulous place for me to discuss about the episode  takes and ongoing  things regarding the show. I thank devils,denzians who welcomed me. I am also fan of few posts like, dewdroped,bobby rocks,khushi for ever,Mayu's OS,FFs of some people,Fun posts os since maan ie sammy,fun posts of shonnu,jhan liv to laugh,etc.I was really upset with FB birdies.

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals eitherLOL..ok kidding

• Geet development team is fabulous team.I have  seen them doing their work witout any partiality towards  one lead or supporting   particular Grp .I heard I was not there when GF  was like fire & mods had toughest time in this virtual world. I know they were doing toughest job controlling 6 Grps related to show.Geetians,maaneetiams,Gurtians,Gurbinas,ddians,gcinsLOL
  • I thank jyoti  for her fantastic work as a mod. I request her to be wid us in this hallaboll mission to fight for GHSP-2 &bring maaneet back.
  •  Geet development  team Ishaan,gagajyot,jyothi,jnawaz u guys really rock. keep it up.Now jyo as ur promoted as channel mod don't leave ur geet's bhole bale bache  alone haan.

Edited by richa23 - 07 January 2012 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

JanakiSatish Senior Member
JanakiSatish
JanakiSatish

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
hey Jyo,

how come the CM is back again. any gud news kya?
tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
its m y favourite show if i say i like this or that scene  its a lie because every scene of maneet are my favourite and i joined this forum in 11 august  because i got internet connection at 1 august

Edited by tamanna1391 - 06 January 2012 at 2:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifebossjyoti06

Dips.. IF-Rockerz
Dips..
Dips..

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
When and why you started watching this show...
  •  Where eva DMg gang iz dre i caught each n evry show of dem,,so wen i got info bout DD new show on DMG blog i rushed dwn to watch it...literally i love d DEVEET couple but wen GurmeetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed enterd and Maaneet ka jhagra begins i falled in love wid it,,,, ME n my mum is da biggest fan of diz show..Mum nva watch daily soaps bt GEtt she nva miss single one's  
    When did u join the froum..
  •   I heard bout IF mny times n watch so mny links reagrdin IF so i joined in decembr mostly fr GHSP bt i didnt undrstood hw to acees so after 5 months i returned and here wat emWink
    Your best moments and friends in this forum
  •  
  •  When i got appreciated fr my siig works...dat time i love...i dnt have much frns to chat ...lolzzTongue
    Which is your most favourite phase in this show
  •  When Dev left Geet abandoned in Delhi airport...<weneva i land to delhi airport i always search fr da place wre Geet got betrayed..LOL...> den of coz da Maaneet took my soul away and BEGINING OF DA TRACK MAHIII Big smile
    Which is your most favourite scene in this show
  •  Dre are loads...infact i love da whole show man...eheheheheLOL
    Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
  •  all the song seq dey did,,,,,was ausm bomblastic mind blowing aur kya bolu..???
    Your overall journey in this Geet forum
  •  I-F is very nice forum i have visited...i visited evry post...commentd liked...overall Journey Kamal ki thi and Rahegi...
  • Dips

• The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifebossjyoti06

sweety095 Goldie
    sweety095
    sweety095

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
      i started watching the show whn gurmeets entr took place.but i wasnt a keen watcher.continuosly i watched from kurban hua
      When did u join the froum..
      i joined i really dont remember the date.i was a silent member then became active
      my best moment was whn every one wished me in the forum on my birthdayas exams were going on and i was in a new place nobody wished.i felt really bad.but then this forum cheered me up
      Which is your most favourite phase in this show
      geet standing up for herselfEmbarrassed
      Which is your most favourite scene in this show
      all the mahhi scenes and especially the reunion scenes,nok jhok
      every thing but for me the most special is their wedding
      Your overall journey in this Geet forum
      awesome
    • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals eitherLOL..ok kiddingLOLLOL)frankly speaking i respect ur decisons and i never felt angry for the geets develpment team

Edited by sweety095 - 06 January 2012 at 5:23am

jyoti06

Kajol20 Senior Member
    Kajol20
    Kajol20

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
    • When and why you started watching this show
      I started watching Geet right when their wedding started. I watched it because my friend told me to watch it and the male lead is HOT.Smiley
    • When did u join the froum..
      The day after my birthday.

• Your best moments and friends in this forum
      To many to type.

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
    • The wedding! Maan's expressions. Smiley

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show
      When Maaneet were in Geet's Beeji's house and Geet got jealous seeing Maan talk to the female client when the house was split in two.
    • Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
      The Karva Chauth scenes. 
    • Your overall journey in this Geet forum
      Wonderful! Smiley
    • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation
      The Geet Dev Team did a awesome job moderating. Smiley

jyoti06

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
    craziekudi
    craziekudi

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
    Hey jo.. this is so beautiful...

brings in so many memories...

Monkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons YoyoMonkey Icons Yoyo

I saw dhrasti running around the paddy fields in yello churidaar... looking at the plane... thats waht caught my eye.. but due to some reasons i couldnt watch it i think it was time...

but really started watching after the airport scene that really made me stand there and gapeee... hats off to u... dhrasti.. what an acting!!!
    Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

and when started seeing and saw the hotty maan... i was Monkey IconsMonkey Icons then nd there...

When did u join the forum..

My first heartthrob was rajeev khandelwal... but i joined the forum to get a pic of sujal-kashish... but couldnt follow  as i got a job an dhad to go out of station... but after geet...came on air, i started visiting the forum after the ariport scene...

Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

numerous... cant specify... when i met my Crazies... being a part of Crazy incredibles... meeting all crazies... learning that all are from different parts of the world with one word on their mind and heart... MAANEET!!!

Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

the best moments were one where we used to discuss on jungle main mangal... and the khurana house and the bloopers...Monkey Icon

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

the part where maan makes geet jealous... that was just wowMonkey Icon Cici

Which is your most favourite scene in this show

kurbaan hua... especially office scenes...Monkey Emoticons

Kurbaan hua, roop tera mastana.. peelun,all the songs...

when maan cnfessed his love for her.Monkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons

Your overall journey in this Geet forum
    Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Icon

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation...

Geet mods were really good freinds... and have done a awesome work...
    we love u all mods... !!

u people did a awesome work!!!Monkey Icons

Edited by craziekudi - 18 January 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06sakshi.ekanshleverne

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
    lovetheserial
    lovetheserial

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
    RESERVEDTongue

Go to top