Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*~Lets Share Our Geet Forum Expereinces Here~*~ (Page 4)

sandhyabanoj Senior Member
sandhyabanoj
sandhyabanoj

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

When and why you started watching this show...

from the first episode , each and  every episode .

When did u join the froum..

from this june, since i took net at home.

Your best moments and friends in this forum

a lot of friends, i made through this forum, i was bored from my routine life, this forum gives me joy and an internal satisfaction of connecting with different people, and get to know their viewsi was unaware of this side of socialization, which this forum gave me.

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

the office scenes of maan and geet and geet confession for maans love.

Which is your most favorite scene in this show

when maan forces geet to be confess her love for him and to be his fiance , the terrace scene , the expressions in maans eyes and the mix emotions in geet face were so beautiful ,i never can forget that. i dont think any actor i from the industry could have ported it in the same way as DD and GC had done it.

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show

there are lots, each and every moment when they share the screen itself creates history, on frame they both look as one beautiful painting.

Your overall journey in this Geet forum

awesome, specially FFS i was never aware that people with such talents are also present, it itself motivated me to write some thing and express my views.

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation.

very nice always keeps upadating and shows new prospect abt the show as well as  lot more other things.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmijyoti06jnawazsptrnoIshan.

krsh07 Senior Member
krsh07
krsh07

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I started watching the show from very first episode, that time i had an accident in January and on bed rest, whole day sitting in home is just impossible for me, so flipping from one channel to other i have seen GEET promo, & after start of the show, it has became by part of life, as due to accident, my moral was totally down, and then with each episode of GEET, i got the fighting spirit to fight against my wound, and it has taken almost 1.5 year to recover my leg and to walk properly, but thanks to geet fighting spirit, even my doctor praised me for this.

When did u join the forum..
I just accidently dropped to this forum, since i missed one of the episode and wanted to see at least written update.

Well i use to come this forum just to read various views of members which they discuss in Devils Den, but never interacted with them, but got to know various things from their views. A special thanks to all Devils.

Its hard to quote, since in HP phase i loved to see the streght and will power of GEET, by which even Maan got effected. Then ofcourse Out house moments,office track and their wedding. After wedding actually CVs lost total starting track, but watching Maan and Geet is kind of treat.

Which is your most favourite scene in this show

All time favourite cannot be quoted, but yes Kurban hua and Roop tera mastana comes after confession which were totally not shown in any TV serials till date.

kurbaan hua, teri dewani,roop tera mastana, tere mast mast , karwachouth, marriege, apple oh i just cannot type the list.

It was really wonderful journey, since i wont interacted much in this forum but loved the post which are made. From this forum i started watching SBB & SBS, since at my home only channel which runs are News channel, but wont seen these two any time.

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals eitherLOL..ok kiddingLOLLOL)

Well i have seen moderators very positive behaviour towards the post which are not according to IF rule, speically Ms. Jyoti.

Khaleesi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Khaleesi_
Khaleesi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Wen n y i started?
Wen?..d exact date i dont rmbr..but i started coz mom used 2 watch it..i wasnt a gr8 fan 4rm starting...i had clge n used 2 cum back @ arund 1.45pm..geet used 2 cum @ 1.30pm dah tym...dheere dheere i got hooked n den it became a drug...i used 2 bunk my last class n cum back early 2 watch geet...so credit goes 2 my mum gr8!

Wen i joined?and friends?
I guess 2 3 mnths back...but i was a silent reader b4...
But i cum 2 knw abt IF nly after reading muskaans deewaangi...n i got hooked 2 ff's...den after long tym of stalkng GF i finally joined...
N friends..havent made ne such coz i nly gve comment on ff's os n few post i like...guess hve 2 b more active 2 make friends but cant help it coz m a mobi user...n it damn painful 4 my fingers...god knws how m writing dis long...
Fav.phase?
All till circus made entry...
Fav. Scenes?
Lotza..but dat shimla or manali scence wen wen geet sits out in snow n maan cums 2 take her..dat 3 pulls ne mjh maar dalla...
Also khoon se maang bharne k baad dat outhouse scene
also special mention of d scene wen maan cum out of bathrum in wet hair n a towel in neck...phew i was so dead...
Moment?
Read above i cant type more...
0k dis is d longest comment till date i wrote

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
            Now I would like to ask you all to share your memorable experiences in this forum in few words and also answer the following set of questions Embarrassed...
                                      My answers will be in red

I started watching this Show from start

When did u join the froum..
I joined this Forum from July 2010

My Best moment in this was making Pic Posts - Writing my first FF - making my first VM . I have made many friends here & thoroughly enjoyed with them .

I loved Office phase , it was the best . Maaneet were superb there .

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
Oppsss this is tough question .There are many scenes which are my favourites . But i will choose Last scene Maaneet becoming proud Parents .

I would say my most favourite moment in the Show was when Maan was trying to keep Geet away from his Life but was unsuccessful .

I will say only one word superlative

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals eitherLOL..ok kiddingLOLLOL)
You were good teachers for us . I totally agreed your decisions as that helped us to keep everything in limits .
I would like to thank you for helping me to operate this IF too , as i was totally unknown of using  PC & internet .

We will never leave this forum till we get our Gurti back in other Project .

Edited by manesha76 - 16 December 2011 at 9:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoti121_Rashmiitsmylifebossjyoti06ankita24jnawazsptrnoIshan.

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
rEvil Smile
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Great post jyo!!

JAZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06sptrnoIshan.

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
GEET & MAANEET will always remain my favourite show & TV couple! They are epic and one of a kind. There will never be a show or TV couple like GEET & MAANEET ever again! 

GEET FOREVER & ALWAYS!!!  
Heart  Thumbs Up  Party

Edited by utopia88 - 19 December 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss_Rashmijyoti06sptrno

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

I want to thank you for creating this postBig smile Thank you JyotiBig smile

GHSP has been different and it caught my attention with it's very first episode...I missed  some episodes here and there but I always caught up with the repeat telecasts and also the forum updates. Without this forum I'd've never been able to share the love and excitement I have for this show and Gurti...with so many fans like me. Thanks a lotBig smile

I wholeheartedly wish to see Gurti back with Geet season 2 and with our fan power we'll definitely achieve itBig smile

• When and why you started watching this show...
I watched the first episode...then i missed some...and then again i got to see Geet running in the market and she ran into Maan...the taweez scene...It was beautiful...I then stuck on to the show like glueBig smile GHSP is perfect...and Gurti/Maneet perfectestBig smile
  • When did u join the froum..
Due to studies I was a silent guest...but the vigour in this forum, the love for Maneet encouraged me to jump into the bandwagon ...and I'm so glad I did it...I entered somewhere in Nov or Dec 2010...Big smile
  • Your best moments and friends in this forum
Every moment is best cuz in this forum every one thinks alike(may be certain differences, but Maneet/Gurti unite us all) it seems like we all are connected...everyone is so protective about Maneet and this forum...sometimes we've chased crazy attackers from this forumLOLLOLLOL...that was fun...but i guess all moments spent in this forum mean a lot to me...they are special...Big smile

I love all my fellow Gurtians/Maneetians/GHSPiansBig smileBig smileBig smile..hum sub ek hi thali(named Maneetians/Gurtians) ke chatte batte hain
Big smile
  • Which is your most favourite phase in this show
The office phase when they both started feeling love for each other...I really reached cloud nine and in some heaven when i saw Maan feeling all protective about herEmbarrassed. I also adore their cute fights, their innocent moments and actually everything about them is so magical...difficult to pick and choose

Maneet/ Gurti Rocks!!!Embarrassed
Embarrassed
  • Which is your most favourite scene in this show
All Maneet scenes are magical

But I'll choose the Hospital reunion scene when she runs to Maan, then Maan crying on seeing the baby in the sonogram...and the dress shopping scene where Maan gets jealous over the MasterjiLOL...Maan smearing her maang with blood(Tumko paaya hai to songEmbarrassed) and the bestest of all...the last scene when Maneet hold on to their baby and share that wonderful momentBig smileBig smileBig smile

How can anyone not want a Season 2?? Yeh dil abhi bhara nahi...and kabhi bharega bhi nahin...Big smile

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
Again all moments are special

Geet realising that in her life of 18 years she is experiencing the feeling of love for the first time...and instead of feeling happy she is crying...her dilemma was so moving...DD was just awesum in it...every girl could relate to her...

Maan holding on to Geet in the rain realising he's in love with her...Embarrassed

Embarrassed
The emotional moment when Maan sees their child and GC was so naturalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedvery touchingEmbarrassed
  • Your overall journey in this Geet forum
The journey has been super duper awesum...I never felt so happy...I feel like I'm always there with Maneet and that I'm never alone cuz I have so many friends who wish the same for Maneet and feel the same...It's been the bestBig smile Thank you all...Ofcourse waiting for Season 2 and then we'll rock ever moreBig smile
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals eitherLOL..ok kiddingLOLLOL)
No jootas no chappals...Prise rise...kadki chaayi haiLOL

Seriously this forum is the best managed...and that's why we are on top...(2 is the latest oneLOLLOLLOL 1 what one???..i've learned numerals from 2LOLLOLLOL)

I want to thank all the GDT members for their patience, love and dedication...without you guys this journey wouldn't have been possible...

LET'S ALL FIGHT "ANNA ISHTYLE" FOR A SECOND SEASON WHICH LIKE LASTS FOR ETERNITYHug...and people were suggesting about Balaji and all...please I request everyone to stick with the old team...only they understand our sensibilities best...they have created Maneet and they know them best...So guys fight for the entire GHSP team...WE want all of them back including Adi SirBig smile

MANEET ROCKS and GHSP FORUM ROCKETS!!!Big smile

Edited by pj2012 - 16 December 2011 at 8:06am

_Rashmijyoti06sptrnoankita24Ishan.

Go to top