Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*~Lets Share Our Geet Forum Expereinces Here~*~ (Page 2)

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
res...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pop77

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Last epi still not aired where me lives Big smile So I'm still okayish - not so good though! cos' i know its ending Cry Well.. I didn't really have any experience here which is shareable (ooh i just made up a word!) , but I'd like to say that everyone here is lovely Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1jyoti06jnawazIshan.

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
still giving speeches now thats something we wont miss hereROFL
  • When and why you started watching this show...
    i started watching this show while i was in uk after my phd break in april 2010, i was channel surfing and i saw this girl in yellow on a swing and i stopped changing channels and wanted to learn more about this show
  • When did u join the froum..
    i joined the india forum way back in 2007 to follow an ekta show (i know i was young back then), but i remember joining as a silent reader in august and then i made my first comment on 7th september (just checked my posts to get the exact dateWink) and it was about geet confessing about her pregy to maan at the demello sceneTongue
  • Your best moments and friends in this forum
    best moments are the count downs and making friends at the cd thread, and then fighting for first post at tanusLOL and then blindly following friends around the gf and also outside the gf and there is the B2B
  • Which is your most favourite phase in this show
    oye (from brij)ROFL
  • Which is your most favourite scene in this show
    so many but what comes to mind is comedy scene esp the one in the outhouse where geet in under the tableROFL
  • Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
    the darga sceneDay Dreaming
  • Your overall journey in this Geet forum
    wont even change a since post or day ever
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals eitherLOL..ok kiddingLOLLOL)
    mods did a good job with shutting down some threads that created problems and also threads not related to ghsp (i know i did create some threads not related to ghspLOL) and jyotis note is a  saga which is the best read everROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Karam192mila1serendipity2_Rashmijyoti06jnawazsptrnorahmona_pakswe-Mrs.MSK-Ishan.

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

RES

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Ooopps double post :OO

Edited by -Noorii- - 16 December 2011 at 10:12am
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Finally Geet hui sabse parayi..I hope we can see friends everyday..
I start Geet when Dev dump her in Airport..
My best part is Office..until they got married..
I am in halabol for season 2...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1_Rashmijyoti06jnawazsptrnoIshan.

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

• When and why you started watching this show...
    I started to watch it from May 2010 Tongue I Was a great fan of GC after watching ramayan..well not many people know thatLOL then yeah about geet i got to know from my Cousin that GC is on Starone show Shockedthen i Googled it and watched all the episodes in one day Embarrassed

• When did u join the froum..
    Hmm I Still dont exactly remember why i  joined in 2009 i think to join in GCs Fan Club or something after then one day i was looking for a way to understand what was happening in geet since i don't understand hindi i found tanus Update Tongue then i found our im already a member of this forum LOLbut my first Post to till now  Is on Geet forum Big smile(my first post is Maaneet rain hug pic on 12th July and the topic got Closed  LOL)

• Your best moments and friends in this forum
    Ohh My Countdown buddies who i met first and fighting to post first on tanus  post LOLand our CD Boss and her Rules LOLand my B2B family which is my 2nd home nowEmbarrassedTongueand Fights over MSK LOL the most memorbale Moment was we all mistakenly posted on Bollywood ranking thread instead of CM thread LOLLOL&edited the comment saying we love SRK,AB LOLand got a famous name call Blind Miceys LOL

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show
    I Loved everything except AA &Circus Stern Smilewell my all time fav is Maaneet office track..i enjoyed every single thing in it and the out house trackDay Dreaming

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show
    Come-on One fav scene from 470 Episodes Ermm hard Ermmbut i always loved to watch Manali scene where maans says Maankigeet Day Dreaming

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
    its so hard Stern Smilei loved maaneet marriage and Surprise visit by Daarji Embarrassedand the whole scene Tongueand I always wanted BSK so yeah i loved the ending where for the first time  i cried for a fictional :(

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum
    Wonderful Journey..Geet gave me amazing friends,family and beautiful memories which i will cherish for my life time... 

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation...

Jyo U are going to be the Season 2 mod too then how can u expect me to tell the genuine answer LOL But in a Serious Note You Guys Rock..I Salute u Guys ClapBest friendly moderators ever Clap*Trust me from bottom of my heart*

Edited by --Thush-- - 16 December 2011 at 3:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2_Rashmijyoti06sptrnojnawazIshan.

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2_RashmiBingeISHQSalmanSeKyunkiImafanjyoti06sptrnorahmona_pakswejnawazRiMa_972-Nightingale-Ishan.undisclosed

Go to top