Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
            Now I would like to ask you all to share your memorable experiences in this forum in few words and also answer the following set of questions 😳...
                                      My answers will be in red

When and why you started watching this show...
                              I started watching this Show from start

When did u join the froum..
I joined this Forum from July 2010

Your best moments and friends in this forum
My Best moment in this was making Pic Posts - Writing my first FF - making my first VM . I have made many friends here & thoroughly enjoyed with them .

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
I loved Office phase , it was the best . Maaneet were superb there .

Which is your most favourite scene in this show
Oppsss this is tough question .There are many scenes which are my favourites . But i will choose Last scene Maaneet becoming proud Parents .

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
I would say my most favourite moment in the Show was when Maan was trying to keep Geet away from his Life but was unsuccessful .

Your overall journey in this Geet forum
I will say only one word superlative

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either😆..ok kidding😆😆)
You were good teachers for us . I totally agreed your decisions as that helped us to keep everything in limits .
I would like to thank you for helping me to operate this IF too , as i was totally unknown of using  PC & internet .

We will never leave this forum till we get our Gurti back in other Project .
Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

Great post jyo!!

JAZ

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GEET & MAANEET will always remain my favourite show & TV couple! They are epic and one of a kind. There will never be a show or TV couple like GEET & MAANEET ever again! 

GEET FOREVER & ALWAYS!!!  
❤️  👍🏼  🥳

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I want to thank you for creating this post😃 Thank you Jyoti😃

GHSP has been different and it caught my attention with it's very first episode...I missed  some episodes here and there but I always caught up with the repeat telecasts and also the forum updates. Without this forum I'd've never been able to share the love and excitement I have for this show and Gurti...with so many fans like me. Thanks a lot😃

I wholeheartedly wish to see Gurti back with Geet season 2 and with our fan power we'll definitely achieve it😃

• When and why you started watching this show...
I watched the first episode...then i missed some...and then again i got to see Geet running in the market and she ran into Maan...the taweez scene...It was beautiful...I then stuck on to the show like glue😃 GHSP is perfect...and Gurti/Maneet perfectest😃
  • When did u join the froum..
Due to studies I was a silent guest...but the vigour in this forum, the love for Maneet encouraged me to jump into the bandwagon ...and I'm so glad I did it...I entered somewhere in Nov or Dec 2010...😃
  • Your best moments and friends in this forum
Every moment is best cuz in this forum every one thinks alike(may be certain differences, but Maneet/Gurti unite us all) it seems like we all are connected...everyone is so protective about Maneet and this forum...sometimes we've chased crazy attackers from this forum😆😆😆...that was fun...but i guess all moments spent in this forum mean a lot to me...they are special...😃

I love all my fellow Gurtians/Maneetians/GHSPians😃😃😃..hum sub ek hi thali(named Maneetians/Gurtians) ke chatte batte hain
😃
  • Which is your most favourite phase in this show
The office phase when they both started feeling love for each other...I really reached cloud nine and in some heaven when i saw Maan feeling all protective about her😳. I also adore their cute fights, their innocent moments and actually everything about them is so magical...difficult to pick and choose

Maneet/ Gurti Rocks!!!😳
😳
  • Which is your most favourite scene in this show
All Maneet scenes are magical

But I'll choose the Hospital reunion scene when she runs to Maan, then Maan crying on seeing the baby in the sonogram...and the dress shopping scene where Maan gets jealous over the Masterji😆...Maan smearing her maang with blood(Tumko paaya hai to song😳) and the bestest of all...the last scene when Maneet hold on to their baby and share that wonderful moment😃😃😃

How can anyone not want a Season 2?? Yeh dil abhi bhara nahi...and kabhi bharega bhi nahin...😃

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
Again all moments are special

Geet realising that in her life of 18 years she is experiencing the feeling of love for the first time...and instead of feeling happy she is crying...her dilemma was so moving...DD was just awesum in it...every girl could relate to her...

Maan holding on to Geet in the rain realising he's in love with her...😳

😳
The emotional moment when Maan sees their child and GC was so natural😳😳😳very touching😳
  • Your overall journey in this Geet forum
The journey has been super duper awesum...I never felt so happy...I feel like I'm always there with Maneet and that I'm never alone cuz I have so many friends who wish the same for Maneet and feel the same...It's been the best😃 Thank you all...Ofcourse waiting for Season 2 and then we'll rock ever more😃
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either😆..ok kidding😆😆)
No jootas no chappals...Prise rise...kadki chaayi hai😆

Seriously this forum is the best managed...and that's why we are on top...(2 is the latest one😆😆😆 1 what one???..i've learned numerals from 2😆😆😆)

I want to thank all the GDT members for their patience, love and dedication...without you guys this journey wouldn't have been possible...

LET'S ALL FIGHT "ANNA ISHTYLE" FOR A SECOND SEASON WHICH LIKE LASTS FOR ETERNITY🤗...and people were suggesting about Balaji and all...please I request everyone to stick with the old team...only they understand our sensibilities best...they have created Maneet and they know them best...So guys fight for the entire GHSP team...WE want all of them back including Adi Sir😃

MANEET ROCKS and GHSP FORUM ROCKETS!!!😃
Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

THANKS FOR INFORMATION THAT IF GEET THREAD WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR US

S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Geet Hui Sabase Parayi Forum is the most amazing place I had ever come across...and since the show has ended life has become badly boring...

GF is one place where I found... superbly creative fans, hilariously funny fans, fans madly in love with the leads, fans which could go to any extent for their fav., fans who analyzed the show very rationally, and fans like me who thoroughly enjoyed just being the simple part of GF family ...and the very very patient  moderators👏...came together to celebrate one of the best shows of Indian TV

No other social networking platform succeeded in addicting me...but GF.

• When and why you started watching this show...
I started watching GHSP after seeing hum tum promo...initially I new lil about whats happening in the story through promos only...but hum-tum sequence grabbed my full attention...and later i repented for missing so many good episodes and amazing drama.
  • When did u join the froum..
I joined the forum in July 2010...though I crated my account much later 28th August 2010...I was a silent reader till then...but something in the show must have impressed so much that I finally created an account to express my feelings...

• Your best moments and friends in this forum
Umm...there isn't a particular best moment I can think of ...I completely enjoyed logging onto forum immediately after episode finishes, dying for Shinus to upload SBS and SBB videos, laughing out loud with Bobby's and hilarious Sanjh's posts, scratching brain to remember when exactly the dialogue has appeared while playing Sayan's memory test...trust me I even enjoyed reading war posts...be its Guru's tatoo, or DD interview or even copyright issue...I enjoyed every moment of being on GF...being here is having good time in turn...

regarding friends...GF has given me some real good friends...like Bobby (bobby13rocks), Snaha (khushi4ever), sinthuja (my sweet lil sisy, x.Maneet4eva.x), Sonali (SonaliN), Sayana, Raji (Sanjivanee09), -Mayu-, sanjh1234, Param (Absoluv) and many more...

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show
The first office track was awesome, and then the outhouse track and then phase where Geets pregnancy get revealed to Maan till the Dev's real face comes in front of him...
  • Which is your most favourite scene in this show
There are two actually,

first where Geet tells her story to Maan after locking him in the meeting room...Geet and Maan emoted superbly...

and second is almost a year later...the one after Maan looses his memory and explains his stand to Geet ...after celebration of Teej I think...again amazing performances by GurTi...

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
Cant pick up one here...every Maneet moment😳😳😳 is my favourite forever

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum
In a word, Superb...I have become more extrovert after joining GF family...I had never thought that I could share my absolute feelings about a show or something with anybody...but with GF I have discovered a place for i.e. IF.
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either😆..ok kidding😆😆)
There have been many warlike situations in the forum...and almost everyday at least a topic would pop-up which needed attention...The way Moderators have handled the situations is commendable...Its a tough task...and Moderators...particularly Jyoti has done a great job...

Edited by snehalS - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
  • When and why you started watching this show... I started watching the show from it's first episode air date and watched only because in the promo I saw DD. Always been a fan of her since DMG times. 

• When did u join the froum.. I never actually introduced myself in the forum and neither was I active in any of the thread in this forum. I just wrote Fanfics on them and was a silent watcher of the show. 

• Your best moments and friends in this forum Like I said, I wasn't in the forum. So I did meet some Maaneet fans outside the forum in Maaneet Express CC and the closest has to be kate (simi91). Other good.great friends are kiddo di, Rakhi didz, Roopz, Hinal, and Hima di. Can't leave Sanz off. 😳

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show That has to be the journey from falling in love in office and till their shadi. (The one that took place when NT tried to push Geet down the top floor and Maan saved her at the end moment.)

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show I'll have to think on that!!! 

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show How can I just choose one?! 

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum No journey at all. Just would love to thank my readers who read my FF's even though M not a part of this forum at all. 

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation.. Considering the rush in the forum each day, you all do a brilliant work. I used to check here for Daily WU's whenever I was unable to watch the show. From that and just scanning through few topics, I did pick up a few things here and there on how neatly you all carried out the work. 
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

It has been my most beautiful experience on IF to be here with you. I know that later I joined another forum and don't visit the forum often but when the show come to its end I can't control my emotions. I just can't imagine that the forum will not be here. I just can't imagine...

Today I've nothing more to say...but I've got many friends and especially many "di"s from this forum.

I hope that GC and DD will surely come back in any other show to rock us...

Love Geet and Love you all... ...                                                                           .Sabarnee 

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Now I would like to ask you all to share your memorable experiences in this forum in few words and also answer the following set of questions😳

Here are My answers

When and why you started watching this show...

I started watching this Show from Day 1 

When did u join the froum..
I joined GF Forum very late July 2011

Your best moments and friends in this forum
My Best moment - Writing my very First SS & that too without giving my intro in GF.  I have made many friends.

Which is your most favourite phase in this show
Ofcourse the office & Outhouse ones.

Which is your most favourite scene in this show

Can't choose the specific one as each & every scenes was upto the mark.   

Last scene of the show Maaneet  as complete fly.

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
There were many Maaneet moments but I like the CONFESSION ONE which was the most important one from Geet's point of view

Your overall journey in this Geet forum
Superb one though its not yet over.

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either 😆ok kidding😆 😆)
You were always there to help out & keeping everything under control.

So 3 cheers for you all

Will never think to leave this forum till we get our Gurti back again with a bang. 

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
When did u join the froum..--about 8 months ago...after 2 months of joining IF
Your best moments and friends in this forum- best moments,---> I usually do chatting and only chatting here. So the time I spent on my CC and other CCs was the best moment for me...
Best friends----> there are so many..okay let me name some of the...Khusi[nosi], Nishi, Maham, Rajshri di, deva[Jwalamukhi], shivu, and so on...
Which is your most favourite phase in this show--->Maaneet premarrige scene and office nokjhok...
Which is your most favourite scene in this show--->Geet weeds Maan[sapne bhi sach hote hai]
Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show----written above
Your overall journey in this Geet forum----> Too good
  • Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either😆..ok kidding😆😆)--->You are really good mods...you don't lock posts though double posted...haha...you are cool...love you a lot...
  •