~*~Lets Share Our Geet Forum Expereinces Here~*~ - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
  • When and why you started watching this show...

My MiL used to watch every Tom Dick & Harry show on every TDH channel in India😆  When she first came to the US, she almost died, because we only had basic cable on our TV and hardly turned our TV on.  It was a nice platform for the dust-busters😃 Little did she know that hardworking newly-marrieds need to figure out which buttons to press to get their own PH working first, rather than sit in front of the dumb box😳😆 {am I banned🤣}.  Since she was furious with us and I had to be a good DiL, I went to the Internet Devta and in google typed; WU for one of her serial and bumped into India Forums😲 I must say it was pretty organized, I could print the WUs for her and then also play any videos she wanted to watch. She was actually happy with this setup, because after reading the WU, if she felt like it was not worth it, she wouldn't watch it👏

I have a fascination for hospitals, so once when I was looking for her stuff, I ran into DMG and it was LAFS for Drashti's acting skills⭐️ I subscribed to Direct TV who had the SO channel. I would record all DMG episodes.  By the end of the week, I would forward all other scenes and only watch Muskaan & Rahul😳😆  Every time I saw Muskaan, I prayed she would work with someone more Tall Dark & Handsome and always dreamt about her with a prince charming.  I liked Rahul, but felt she needed more spice in her co-actor🤬 I also prayed she would be a lead in some series & Babaji listened and sent the 1st promo of GHSP my way, OMG, I was elated I started watching from day one🥳I didn't even know who Abhinav was and didn't even know someone named GC even existed as an actor, so it was all because of DD that I started watching this show⭐️

• When did u join the froum..

3rd August 2005 for the sake of my MiL😆, hence never posted. Silent reader on GF, because we were behind in US with the episodes that were aired🤔

• Your best moments and friends in this forum

My FIRST post in Feb'2011 was in the Halla Bol thread for Wassup, which continued as B2B.  EVERY moment in B2B has been BEST and so has all my moments out of B2B👍🏼 All of my 31,000 posts have been ONLY for GHSP/MAANEET/GURTI😎

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show

Very hard for a 24x7 Maaneetian to pick, but if I have to, I would say the beginning itself, because I had no clue about who this hero was and when Maan saved Geet from drowning and lifted her up, that was it for me👏 - it painted the intense passionate perfect cuddly-muddly couple Maaneet⭐️ and I knew at that moment I am on this drug for life😲

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show

Again, very hard to pick😲 If I have to, then Maha Episode SR last scene when Geet pulls Maan towards her in the presence of the lantern☺️

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show

Again, very hard to pick😲 If I have to, then when Geet says "I love you Maan" during the ultrasound😭 the scene when she wipes Maan's tear - that Maaneet moment😭

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum

All my posts have been for GF, so that says it all about the enjoyable journey with Maaneetians in this forum - the BEST

I don't think anybody can beat my overall journey in this forum - I work for an Army that strives to keep Gurti at the TOP👍🏼.  I have been blessed with 27 naughty kids😍, several loving sisters🤗,handsome jijus in the making😎 and last, but not the least ❤️
😆

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either😆..ok kidding😆😆)

Kudos to the team⭐️  They have always closed all the topics I have reported👏 I only got one warning when I used KMH in the B2B title, so I guess I am lucky to have not interacted much with them😆

Thanks for reading if you made it this far🤣

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 When i started watching it

I watched the first episode but then didnt have time. Drashti wasthere so had to watch it. The airport scne got me hooked, i didnt know stuff like that happened in real life. Then Maan's entrance came, and then there was no going back

When did i join this forum
I joined this forum in feb 2011, during the wedding phase, but always visited before.

Best moments
All moments have been fun for me, i've met new people, cultures and discussed stuff i wouldnt imagine myself discussing
Favourtite phase
Geet's journey has been remarkable. I loved it from the moment she met maan and their interactions till maneet united
Favourite scene+ Maneet moment
So many, hard to pick

Overall journey
It has been so much fun, i loved interacting with the members. The unity has been the strongest point. Our love for maneet has made it beautiful. Hope there's more fun to come.

Development team
Its has been a pleasure to have a moderation team which has promoted our interests. Its has reduced clashes and emphasised unity. Hats off to the moderation team

Halla Bol for season 2, Love maneet forever

When and why you started watching this show?

I began to watch it from the very first epi on the very first day. The reason for watching it was Drashti, it was about Punjab and last but not least the storyline which kind of reminded of my own life story.

When did join the forum?
14th May 2010. I wasn't very active in the beginning partially because DMG was still on and partially I found it hard to open up.

Your best moments and friends in this forum?

First it was the 'Wine Club'. A bunch of us buddhis who felt we needed our own club to discuss in a more mature way. Sadly many left the club and it died down. My second experience is my B2B family which I love from the bottom of my heart. Crazy bunch of people with an obnoxious love for vegetables and other food items. 😆 One of the most important thing happened because of my friends. Because of their support and encouragement I finally got the confidence to start writing despite English being my 3rd language. The writing has completely changed my life and for that I can't thank them enough. 🤗

Which is your most favorite phase in this show?

The office phase and later the outhouse. It was so much fun to watch two completely different individuals trying to work together. Let's not forget the tension and chemistry. ☺️😍

Which is your most favorite scene in this show?

Geet going back to her family's house after almost getting killed by her brother and was later saved by Maan. She stood up for herself and her baby and left the family with her head held up high.

Which is your most favorite Maaneet moment in this show?

Oh dear God, how do I pick one? Ok, which scene have I watched many times over? Hmm...Kurbaan Hua...Roop Tera Mastana...the one after their marriage when they are playing snakes and ladder.  ☺️

Your overall journey in this Geet forum?

A wonderful journey with lots of ups and downs. In the beginning the forum was peaceful one and I used to love coming here. Then it became more tensed and it was less fun. After finding my B2B family I rarely was out in the Main Forum.

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation?

Only a few times I thought they were far too strict but mostly they have done a wonderful job. 👏

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i almost cried when i saw this post 
i dont know where to start but i love this show
The scene that attracted me to this show was when i saw them perform the Holi special on another show called CB and from there i followed them and became hooked.

The scene i love the most is the Pee loon song sequence 😍
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
 i still cant believe it ended but as u said good things cum to end one day

1.When and why you started watching this show...
-Well i started watching dis show cuz of my friend in june or july. She always used to tell about how dere is this show geet and its amazing. About how she fought with her family for her rights and how she met maan and stuff. So one day i was bored...had nuthing to do :P soo i thought abt dis show. I started with the very first episode and got hooked to it. I would watch more than 1 episode per day 😆. I love my friend for dat :D 

2. When did you join the forum...
-When i started watching da show which was june or july as i said before. Dont remember da exact date or month. 😆

3.Your best moments and friends in this forum 
-I made friends in this forum when i started reading ff's or os's reagarding maaneet. Some of da writers i can remember are mrs.msk, jazz07_dh, piya-, world-of-dreams, goldenball and many more. The posts dat made me laugh aloot were by bobby, tanu and others. 😆 But i havnt interacted with dem other den commenting on dere posts but would love to talk to dem 😳.

4. Which is your most favourite phase in this show
-Dere journey from hoshiarpur to delhi,  from hating each other to luving each other. 

5. Which is your most favourite scene in this show
-Ahhh now dis is a hard question since I like aloot of sequences dat happened. Like da very first meeting with dem bumping into each other, maan saving geet from the water, kurbaan hua dance 😍, dat hug in the rain hayye, outhouse drama 😆, masjid scene 😍, pee loon sequence, wen maan put sindoor on geet's maang infront of everyone 😳, dere wedding, honeymoons 😆😳 and many moreee. Oh yaa forgot da most amazing scene, wen da chota cha baby singh khurana was born. 😛

6. Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
-read da above answer 😆no specific scene since i love all da scenes dat include our maaneet 

7. Your overall journey in this Geet forum
-my answers above kinda explains it all 😆. One word to describe my journey Amazing 😊

8. Your Views on Geet Development team and their morderation
-dere coudn't hav been better mods other than you guys 😊 . Your guys ROCK 😃

ps: i think i hav never written dis much before on any forms 😲😆
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res----i just hope i don't forget to un res it 😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

When and why you started watching this show...
  • Before i begin let me say this is my first and last Indian serial unless Gurti are shown together again.
    I stumbled across this show by chance. My mum and sisters were avid viewers of SP shows which i had occasionally been forced to watch or listen to my sisters discuss. However, i did not like that storylines were dragged for months and all pretty much had the same underlying concept. Seen one seen them all😆
    Then by accident while searching utube for a song (tere mast mast do nain) i came across a maan geet VM of kehna hi kya scene with the song tere mas mast do nain. 
    At first i thought this was the song from the movie😆 (don't watch BW much but listen to the songs). DD's acting and prettiness caught my attention and not a NPM  first. The way she was hiding and watching him gave me goosebumps and then when he dragged her out roughly. I thought what a ****. Why is he being horrible to her. Then when he started talking and started to put the earing in her ear☺️ and the song continued to play i realised this was a either a BW movie or an Indian drama serial and i needed to find out what was happening here😆.  (prayed it was the first, did not want to get hooked on a Indian drama) 

Read some of the comments on utube and everyone was talking about the KH dance sequence maaneet had done  and how good it was but first i needed to find out who Maan and Geet were. So i googled them and up popped GHSP, a drama serial on S1 with these two as the lead characters. (I shook my head and muttered just my luck😆, an Indian drama serial) but i wanted to know what the story was about and what was happening in that scene. 
    I typed in GHSP and KH scene and i was a total goner...needless to say i was hooked, Indian drama serial or not😆 i needed to watch more of these two and their amazing chemistry. Watched the epis from out house scenes.  I started watching Maneet VM's alongside the epis and they had all the old scenes from when maan pushed Geet away, the behne de scene and so on. I started watching GHSP in September 2010 from the outhouse scenes and caught up to the current epis but wanted to watch the older epis too. 
    So i went back and watched from when GC enters the pic. once i caught up again i went back and watched from epi 1😆...I just could not get enough of these two. I think what really sealed it for me was when i saw DD and GC offscreen doing masti in the SBS/SBB segment where he first wears that bandage around his head and DD is trying to cut his hair 😆. I realised these two were complete opposites to their onscreen personas and yes there was a sizzle off screen too.😊 I found out their real names and googled them..imagine my disappointment when i found out GC was taken but, hey that's a whole other story😆. 

Any way back to the question...the main reason i watched ( past tense😭) GHSP was the chemistry between these two, not stretching the tracks and the lack of 5 mins wasted swinging the camera from one face to another when something was reveled or discovered. This was not like the serials on SP. When i watch something i need to connect with the characters and with maaneet i did. I even got my sister to watch it and  she agreed it was  very good but she lost interest once Maaneet got married and geet stopped going to the office.  
    Sorry if i babbled on a bit😆

• When did u join the froum..
    I discovered the forum through comments on utube when i used to watch the episodes...did not even know that there was a discussion forum where you could discuss drama serials😆..mind you before this i had never been on a discussion forum. So through GHSP i  ventured out into cyber world. I joined the forum in  29 December 2010. I did not get to complete my first year anniversary on the forum with GHSP😭. The reason i joined.

• Your best moments and friends in this forum
    There are many moments where i have stayed up until 3 or 4 in the morning discussing GHSP with friends. I had some crazy laughs with them. My first post was made in The Wine Club, where i met and made some lovely friends and then later on in B2B Mishu, Rosh and Mona are just a few of the good friends i have made on this forum.

• Which is your most favourite phase in this show
    This is quite difficult to answer because each phase had it's own magic because of the presence of Maaneet who bought the scenes alive. 

• Which is your most favourite scene in this show
    As i can watch all scenes again and again can't narrow it down to one particular scene. If pushed i would say KH and Kehna hi kya because these scenes led me to discover GHSP.

• Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show
    I think because of how short the show was i would say the whole show/ Maaneet/ Gurti were a favorite moment of my life.

• Your overall journey in this Geet forum
    This journey has allowed me to make good friends with people right across the world. Discover BD's , which i never picked up on untill i came to the forum😆. The shooting of  episodes is done within days of the airing 😲. Everything you want to know and don't want to know about the show/ actors is reveled on the forums😆. For someone who was very cynical about Indian dramas is now teased by mum and sisters for knowing so much about the technical side. 
    My time on here has been as addictive as the show itself. I call it the quicksand pit..once you step in it is difficult to pull yourself out😆. The journey is far from over because this is where i will find out when my Gurti are back on the screen.😊

• Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either😆..ok kidding😆😆)
    I have not had much interaction with development team apart from a couple of polite love letters (notice)😃 from Jyo when we used to get carried away  in the Wine Club or B2B club ( which were rightly deserved😆) but i have seen mods as active member of GHSP forum which has made them more approachable. At times the the mods job was thankless and you need to develop a thick skin to deal with the issues that used to rise up in the GF but i have to say that they did it with  grace...good job👏

Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
sandhyabanoj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

from the first episode , each and  every episode .

When did u join the froum..

from this june, since i took net at home.

Your best moments and friends in this forum

a lot of friends, i made through this forum, i was bored from my routine life, this forum gives me joy and an internal satisfaction of connecting with different people, and get to know their viewsi was unaware of this side of socialization, which this forum gave me.

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

the office scenes of maan and geet and geet confession for maans love.

Which is your most favorite scene in this show

when maan forces geet to be confess her love for him and to be his fiance , the terrace scene , the expressions in maans eyes and the mix emotions in geet face were so beautiful ,i never can forget that. i dont think any actor i from the industry could have ported it in the same way as DD and GC had done it.

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show

there are lots, each and every moment when they share the screen itself creates history, on frame they both look as one beautiful painting.

Your overall journey in this Geet forum

awesome, specially FFS i was never aware that people with such talents are also present, it itself motivated me to write some thing and express my views.

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation.

very nice always keeps upadating and shows new prospect abt the show as well as  lot more other things.

krsh07 thumbnail

I started watching the show from very first episode, that time i had an accident in January and on bed rest, whole day sitting in home is just impossible for me, so flipping from one channel to other i have seen GEET promo, & after start of the show, it has became by part of life, as due to accident, my moral was totally down, and then with each episode of GEET, i got the fighting spirit to fight against my wound, and it has taken almost 1.5 year to recover my leg and to walk properly, but thanks to geet fighting spirit, even my doctor praised me for this.

When did u join the forum..
I just accidently dropped to this forum, since i missed one of the episode and wanted to see at least written update.

Your best moments and friends in this forum

Well i use to come this forum just to read various views of members which they discuss in Devils Den, but never interacted with them, but got to know various things from their views. A special thanks to all Devils.

Which is your most favourite phase in this show

Its hard to quote, since in HP phase i loved to see the streght and will power of GEET, by which even Maan got effected. Then ofcourse Out house moments,office track and their wedding. After wedding actually CVs lost total starting track, but watching Maan and Geet is kind of treat.

Which is your most favourite scene in this show

All time favourite cannot be quoted, but yes Kurban hua and Roop tera mastana comes after confession which were totally not shown in any TV serials till date.

Which is your most favourite Maaneet moment in this show

kurbaan hua, teri dewani,roop tera mastana, tere mast mast , karwachouth, marriege, apple oh i just cannot type the list.

Your overall journey in this Geet forum

It was really wonderful journey, since i wont interacted much in this forum but loved the post which are made. From this forum i started watching SBB & SBS, since at my home only channel which runs are News channel, but wont seen these two any time.

Your Views on Geet Development team and their moderation..(we r not expecting any praises here..but plss don't throw joota-chappals either😆..ok kidding😆😆)

Well i have seen moderators very positive behaviour towards the post which are not according to IF rule, speically Ms. Jyoti.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wen n y i started?
Wen?..d exact date i dont rmbr..but i started coz mom used 2 watch it..i wasnt a gr8 fan 4rm starting...i had clge n used 2 cum back @ arund 1.45pm..geet used 2 cum @ 1.30pm dah tym...dheere dheere i got hooked n den it became a drug...i used 2 bunk my last class n cum back early 2 watch geet...so credit goes 2 my mum gr8!

Wen i joined?and friends?
I guess 2 3 mnths back...but i was a silent reader b4...
But i cum 2 knw abt IF nly after reading muskaans deewaangi...n i got hooked 2 ff's...den after long tym of stalkng GF i finally joined...
N friends..havent made ne such coz i nly gve comment on ff's os n few post i like...guess hve 2 b more active 2 make friends but cant help it coz m a mobi user...n it damn painful 4 my fingers...god knws how m writing dis long...
Fav.phase?
All till circus made entry...
Fav. Scenes?
Lotza..but dat shimla or manali scence wen wen geet sits out in snow n maan cums 2 take her..dat 3 pulls ne mjh maar dalla...
Also khoon se maang bharne k baad dat outhouse scene
also special mention of d scene wen maan cum out of bathrum in wet hair n a towel in neck...phew i was so dead...
Moment?
Read above i cant type more...
0k dis is d longest comment till date i wrote