India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Perfect Jodis by two gentlemen

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
First of all thank you Topranger for the videos of the two days. Before I watched them all I knew was what various people had written in the updates. Based on the information in the updates I had begun to stew thinking here we go again. The de ja vu feeling was overwhelming.

However after after watching the videos I have heaved a sigh of relief and would like to complement the judges Hariharan & Leslie for their very educated and fair pairings, and for diffusing the "ugly" situation created by Vishwas in a very tactful and brilliant manner. These two guys are worthy of being called "gentlemen judges" and I salute them. Clap

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. The Jodi's sounded better after they were paired with their respective partners.

Good job Hariharan and Leslie Lewis!!!!
ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Good to hear. Look forward to seeing it next week.
SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE jodis made by the judges were absolutely PERFECT and FLAWLESS . You will not hear any complaints from me . But I have to admit that I wanted an ALL CALCUTTA jodi .
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

THE jodis made by the judges were absolutely PERFECT and FLAWLESS . You will not hear any complaints from me . But I have to admit that I wanted an ALL CALCUTTA jodi .

An ALL CALCUTTA jodi? Kyonji? Peace has finally returned to the show and we can finally enjoy some music for music's sake. So why mess something that looks promising?

An ALL CALCUTTA jodi will start a new version of "Assam is not the voice of India." This time it would be called "Calcutta's jugalbandi are not the voices of India." So please don't even think such thoughts. Enjoy this comptetition without thinking of jaat, paat, majhab, ya regionalism. Watch it as an integrated Indian. Thank you.
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bunbutt_too

An ALL CALCUTTA jodi? Kyonji? Peace has finally returned to the show and we can finally enjoy some music for music's sake. So why mess something that looks promising?

An ALL CALCUTTA jodi will start a new version of "Assam is not the voice of India." This time it would be called "Calcutta's jugalbandi are not the voices of India." So please don't even think such thoughts. Enjoy this comptetition without thinking of jaat, paat, majhab, ya regionalism. Watch it as an integrated Indian. Thank you.

Clap So true. Let's stop seperating ourselves by region and religion. ONe time is enough.

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I still could not understand how did judges resolve the problem by their experiment. They get female-female and male-male sing together and decided about jodi of male-female. Why did they experiment among 4 singers only. Vishwas protest was not related with singing advantage for them but about public lineancy towards married couple and judges did not talk about main issue. I do not know what kind of logic these guys have. Actually I miss one thing, there should be male-female jodi of judges too.
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Do not listen to SHUBHAMSG, his each and every word has seperatist and regional ingredient. He does not know other than this type of talking.

Edited by fm_qazi - 26 March 2006 at 6:52pm

Go to top