24 March - highlights

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi people!

i have some points to add to the update posted about the 24th March episode.....satya has come to know that his father is behind everything (mona and maya this has happened already!!) and is very upset...he locks himself in his room and his father is saying u have to give me a chance to explain why i did all this...but satya is not listening to him he says u r nothing to me now...he is crying and hurting a lot ...he goes to the cupboard and pulls out a bag and starts stuffing clothes into it...picks up a pic of his mom and looks at it...meanwhile mallik is banging on the door and asking him to open it...shyla comes there and he tells her pls get satya to open the door...disha decided to go meet her mom and she meets her in jail and vasudha is very happy and cries and kisses her hands...disha is crying too...satya comes on TV and says tomorrow i'm going to expose a big business man who is the kingpin of a diamond smuggling business...disha is watching and wondering is it DK? i have to go meet him...after the telecast satya goes into his father's office and tells him that i have a tape here which lists all your illegal activities...he tells him to accept all that he has done on camera which mallik replies i can't do that bcos then they will send me to jail and i will lose u and have to stay away from u; and then satya pulls out a gun and says i'll shoot myself if u don't accept all on camera....in his office DK is thinking that i have to tell Disha everything before it comes out...ali goes to DK and says ab tumse kya chupana the big boss is...as he is going to say his name Disha enters and says i want to know who ur partner is...in mallik's office mallik moves towards satya...there is a tussle...a gun shot is heard and then the gun flies out of satya's hands and satya is on the floor very still not moving😭

Edited by soni28 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow!!!!

Then i wonder how Dk will go to jail then? πŸ˜•

Big question!!!!

What happened w/ Disha meeting Vas???....

Didnt she do that as well???

Anyways thanks for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot Soni, wow! now the story has moved quite fast. Seems like petition is fully accepted by (Jyothis friend) Ruapali. If Satya exits by dying that is a tragedy but as long as our DS gets peace it is OK. I wonder if Satya somehow manages to tell everything to Disha before dying and then there will a courtcase and Disha will fight for DK or Malik surrenders.
soni28 thumbnail
guli to answer ur question disha and vasu didn't talk much...they were both crying....

maya i hope satya doesn't die 😭 anyway we don't know if the bullet hit him for sure...
hello98 thumbnail
Myadi....Satya will not die....Rupali is capable of waking up the dead!....Satyanaaaaaaaas has only fallen on the floor...we will be lucky if we get chutkara so soon.
Thanks Soni for the update...enjoyed reading it.
soni28 thumbnail
glad u enjoyed it parveen...

i don't want satya to die...
mona05 thumbnail
thanks...soni....Wow!!!love the fact that the story is moving so quickly now...

Parveen...I agree Satyanas will not leave us so soon...and he will not get a chance to tell everything to Disha...fir toh mamla khatam...Satya may be badly injured anf of course Malik will blame DK...to save himself...he is not going to surrender...or is it Malik dead?...."the gun flew out of Satya's hands"...maybe it is a third person ...who has taken advantage of the situation and shot Satya....Madam Gargi has been planning for some time now...she has already killed before...and shot DK.

anyway I am excited about the courtcase now...and really looking forward to new established actors entering TD...Rupu has done enough experiments with unknown faces...we have only had disappointing results...time to move on ...and get TD back to the top.

hope Rupu does not drag with Disha's bhashan's to DK... ...or Bappa crying... both those scenes irritate me so much 😑 πŸ˜• 😑
hello98 thumbnail
Yes if Satyanaaaaaas had to die...there was no point in bringing Shaila in.It is not so easy to eradicate EVIL! Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
soni28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona05

thanks...soni....Wow!!!love the fact that the story is moving so quickly now...

hope Rupu does not drag with Disha's bhashan's to DK... ...or Bappa crying... both those scenes irritate me so much 😑 πŸ˜• 😑

i hate it when she goes crying to Bappa too😑...she makes stupid decisions and then starts crying...

mona05 thumbnail
agree soni...it makes Disha's character very weak....doing wrong things and then asking Bappa to make everything alright...

thank God...Dk is not shown crying at Bappa's feet ..after doing something wrong...he repents...and hurries off to Disha to beg forgiveness....love it when he does that...though this time he has left it too late πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ..hope they do not split...