-dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF THREAD15 - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
part 121:

kya nahi geet usne kuch suna tak nahi

Yeh tho sach main idhar hain. She pouted cutely babaji aab mera kya hoga
she looked around it was just them in the office.
Technical humari suhag raat hain..then she cursed herself.. agar unke dimag main aisen koi baat nahi hain tho bhi.. tho zaror daal degi

part 121:

geet excitement for shaadi u r thinking wo to tujse jyada hi yaar samjo

He said few more things.. but her mind was sinking .. so all that excitement .. anxiety ..was just me..he was just troubling me.
Maybe he is doing it on purpose just to see how much he can hurt me... well then Maan Singh Khurana.. u can't... u can't hurt or control me.

part 121:

hmm maan apna office ab se geet ka 50 -50 hena

she got up from her seat.. aap yanha kyun wait kar rahen ho?
He gave  a stern look.. mera office hain main, main yanha wait bhi nahi kar sakta

part 121:

Kya mast dilog hi di yaha kisi ki jaan ja rahi by wah maan gaya di aap kamal ho

Maan immediately came around.. nahi nahi nahi..main mazak kar raha tha.. he gave the file back to her. She snatched the file from him & kept it back.
Inke liyen tho sab mazak hain...yanha kisi ki jaan jarahi hain.. she twisted her lips.

part 121:

geet abi bi pati ko sir kehke bula rahi ho

Yeh kya kar rahen ho.. she snapped her hand
Maan sir
he took a deep breath.. bahar challo, I am waiting for u outside

pati order deke chala gaya

part 121:

MAAN HOW CUTELY TELLING KAAM KARLO

He came around.. kya kar rahi hoo?
She kept the file down with a thud & looked at him angrily
teehk hain na.. tum kaam karo.. main wait kar longa
she looked at him & looked back into the file.. wait kar longa.. kya matlab hain..
why is he sitting there like this.. uff.. aab main kaam kasien karon ghi..

nice scene we can imagine hubby waiting for wifey

she knew he probably waiting near the bus stand. She walked to there.. it started to pour.. she smiled.. playing with the water ..& turning around, instantly getting excited.. the summer rain smelled heavenly all over the place, white moon breathed had a fragrance of magic. The rain the breeze felt cold.. so cold.. she chuckled, feeling refreshed on her face.. then suddenly.. she remembered he might be waiting.. she ran..like a small girl.. kicking the rain.. swinging her hand.. she paused when she saw him.. standing there waiting for her in the lane.. resting his back in the wall crossing his hands over his chest.. not minding the rain, that drenched him already top to bottom.

part 121:ab takka aapki DA me most rmantic scen in rain wow di I am loving it

Maan laughed & leaned forward to get a grip on her.. when his eyes fell on the fresh washed off face of hers.. he took a deep breath.. & the wind blew her hair across his face.. filling him with her fragrant of her body.

It was inevitable.. he leaned closer.. pushing her wet hair behind.. she smiled & turned to face him.. only to meet the alluring eyes. She tried to look down instantly.. he didn't let her..his lips kissed her deeply while still moving her hair.

part 121:

hubby wife rain me romance nice romantic scene hi

His breathtaking deep eyes drank her body in, she blushed profusely.. & splashed water on his playfully.. he turned his face.. with the splash.. she giggled.. splashing yet again.. with other hand.. he .. smiled.. & splashed rain water on her..
she laughed & ran.. away from him.. he ran behind her, chasing her.. almost reaching her bag.. she slipped it off & gave it off to him & ran away.. he smiled.. & holding the bag & ran behind her..

poora scene romatic di muje poora behende samne dika aapki andaaz me

her laughter filled the empty lane along with the rumbling of the rain, the wind stirred the rain drops with her curly hair. She teased turning showing her thumb.. & pointing out her pink tongue cutely. He smiled.. & ran behind her.. he held her hand & pulled her in his embrace in a jerk.. she fell with thud on his chest..panting.. laughing giggling. Her hands held his shirt .. falling backward. .. they could hear a faint rumble of thunder & the raindrops felt slightly larger now.. she swung... backward holding on to him.. he supported her with one hand on her lower back.. she titled her head back further..& opened her mouth wide.. so did he do..they swalloed the rain water..& laughed aloud..