Pratigya

tanmay...bad ;(

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i still cant belive how cud tanmay say that about krishna...

krishna is 1000 times better than this tanmay...tanmay knows only one thing n that is doubting arushi...
the way he has shown his true colors is shocking...he doesnt trust his wife...

arushi did a big mistake by marrying him...feel bad for arushi...

krishna has always supported pratigya n always stood by her...n this tanmay knows only how to insult arushi...krishna's love is unconditional n does not change like tanmay's love for arushi...

pratigya is proud to have krishna as her husband...tanmay doesnt deserve arushi's love n affection...

tanmay is double faced...🤢

krishna doesnt stay with his in laws like tanmay...tanmay is earning so cant he buy a house for them to stay???...they can atleast take a flat on rent...

the conclusion is that krishna is the best husband...n any girl wud be happy to have a husband like krishna....n on the other hand...no one wud want to have a husband like tanmay🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post and Totally agree.Tanmay is a sick i think.How can he compare himself with our hero😲I m a bit disappointed.prats ko ans dena chahiya tha,she left the room silently😕this is not right.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Nice post and Totally agree.Tanmay is a sick i think.How can he compare himself with our hero😲I m a bit disappointed.prats ko ans dena chahiya tha,she left the room silently😕this is not right.

pratigya was shocked n hurt...she didnt expect tanmay to say all this...but next time she wont tolerate this nonsense ðŸ˜Š
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

pratigya was shocked n hurt...she didnt expect tanmay to say all this...but next time she wont tolerate this nonsense ðŸ˜Š

Hope so😊btw one good thing is prats see  the true face of tanmay😊
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Hope so😊btw one good thing is prats see  the true face of tanmay😊

ya...now she knows what kind of a person he is
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

i still cant belive how cud tanmay say that about krishna...

krishna is 1000 times better than this tanmay...tanmay knows only one thing n that is doubting arushi...
the way he has shown his true colors is shocking...he doesnt trust his wife...

arushi did a big mistake by marrying him...feel bad for arushi...

krishna has always supported pratigya n always stood by her...n this tanmay knows only how to insult arushi...krishna's love is unconditional n does not change like tanmay's love for arushi...

pratigya is proud to have krishna as her husband...tanmay doesnt deserve arushi's love n affection...

tanmay is double faced...🤢

krishna doesnt stay with his in laws like tanmay...tanmay is earning so cant he buy a house for them to stay???...they can atleast take a flat on rent...

the conclusion is that krishna is the best husband...n any girl wud be happy to have a husband like krishna....n on the other hand...no one wud want to have a husband like tanmay🤢

I think you forgot once upon a time baba doubted baboo her kidnapping and baboo had to really prve it to baba hr parsai
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
krishna is best and pratgya is proud ti have him
aka.aier thumbnail
Tanmey is bad ...bad to the core🤢😡
aka.aier thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearlali

I think you forgot once upon a time baba doubted baboo her kidnapping and baboo had to really prve it to baba hr parsai

@red...now it's Baba's turn to prove to his Babu...K will realize now how p felt when he doubted her.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: aka.aier

@red...now it's Baba's turn to prove to his Babu...K will realize now how p felt when he doubted her.

well said😛