Rathods 1st wife- Malvika - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by trupat

I think she is alive also and their kid is alive as well maybe she left him for being poor or the way he was we still don't know much about his past she must have asked the doctor to lie
ya it might happen this way also...but Gaurav has said temporary characters wl b called till d time rashami is on leave...so that ways i think v'll get to c flashbk of rathore's past...
n u know SID is also coming bk to uttaran...sharhaan singh have tweeted on his a/c..so most probably fake vansh has been sent by sid.
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

ya it might happen this way also...but Gaurav has said temporary characters wl b called till d time rashami is on leave...so that ways i think v'll get to c flashbk of rathore's past...
n u know SID is also coming bk to uttaran...sharhaan singh have tweeted on his a/c..so most probably fake vansh has been sent by sid.
but why sid has been sent vansh in ichcha's life because his all matlab with only tappu...😭 rathores first wife is coming as temporary character? 😕 
Originally posted by varun.tap

but why sid has been sent vansh in ichcha's life because his all matlab with only tappu...😭 rathores first wife is coming as temporary character? 😕 
i dont know if he is coming bk in veecha life or rasya but since he was in jail n this vansh duplicate has also come from jail so m just guessing that sid might hv met him there ðŸ˜•
...Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by varun.tap

Rathores first wife is died when at the time when she is pregnant with 2 or 3 year months...😕
I know the episode when the doctor told him that we are not save your wife and child...😳
They even showed a flashback of how Malvika died in hospital,  and Rathod remembering that varun
Originally posted by nosi

They even showed a flashback of how Malvika died in hospital, and Rathod remembering that varun

I think they will bring twist saying the doc lied to him coz his wife wanted him to think she is dead n that could b coz of maby reasons like she luvs him too much n for um reason scrificing or that she was running away from him coz of sum issue!! Most probably second coz its temp ckt n will b solved! 😕 😛

yes anu i think u r right about fake vansh ... i m sure sid and chanda has something to do with this ... sid is still in jail and vansh just came out of jail so i guess they must have met there but chanda must have helped sid with personal information about vansh ... still whole thing does not make sense because i think few days ago it was icha who said that there r things between vansh and her only so how can chanda know about it??? anyhow i find the whole fake vansh track stupid ...
 uttran team making fun of those who r sleeping in kabristan. At least spare them.

So many people fighting for screen space and here comes new heroin malvika.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago

WOW jus coz Nandish and Rashmi are taking time off for their wedding CVS and UT team is coming up with unbelievably ridiculous storyline...

they could have got other actors to fillin for Veer and Tappu with an anouncement saying the actors would be playing temporary role for Veer and Tappu...this happens in shows this would not be new or may be this approach is not common on Indian TV shows

Ridiculous how UT has broken all record of sanity where storyline is concerned just coz an actor goes on leave...Pavitra Rishtah is still surviving without Sushant there is never a dependency on actors if the storyline is strong, UT team's priority is all messed up for UT only coz they have weak story. Dont understand why they want to stick around with their show why not end this nonsense...there is no dearth of good actors in TV world, UT team is doing all this nonsense coz of fear of loosing their audience with popular face and TRPs...makes no sense why this show is still running, they are not able to close out the loose end sensibly with a good storyline...bringing duplicates copying story from  70s amitabh movies - this duplicate role of vansh

The amount UT team is blowing on this show they should give away for charity the money would be spent for a good cause and improve lives...

Edited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
how do you know dis???