Rathods 1st wife- Malvika

Posted: 12 years ago
Rathods 1st wife Malvika did not die but left him and will make a comeback...😲😭
She will create ruckus between RASYA...😑

Now who is essaying the role of Malvika no idea... But there is going to be a new entry very soon.

VEER- ICCHA- VANCH
TAPS- RATHOD- MALVIKA.

Have to c whos KHICHIDI gets sorted first... Uttaran keeping viewers glued...πŸ‘πŸ₯±
What!!! Shez alive !!!! How do u know this news!!! πŸ˜•
Why did rathore say shez dead then!!! O gosh! cvs bhi naa!!!! πŸ₯±Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Rathores first wife is died when at the time when she is pregnant with 2 or 3 year months...πŸ˜•
I know the episode when the doctor told him that we are not save your wife and child...😳
even if dead Malvika come back n create ruckus our Tappu will react...I wish she uses all her idiotic intelligene, her anger in positive way...she wont keep quiet..
They even showed a flashback of how Malvika died in hospital,  and Rathod remembering that.  In Uttaran, all dead persons will come back alive.
well considering the amount of havoc Taps created in Ichca's married life...she probably deserves it...
Originally posted by varun.tap

Rathores first wife is died when at the time when she is pregnant with 2 or 3 year months...πŸ˜•
I know the episode when the doctor told him that we are not save your wife and child...😳

varun, i can understand 2-3months but why u written yearπŸ˜† sabhi pregnancy taps ki pregnancy jaisi lambi nahi hoti
Originally posted by sunrise35

varun, i can understand 2-3months but why u written yearπŸ˜† sabhi pregnancy taps ki pregnancy jaisi lambi nahi hoti
ye likhna jarori tha yaar kyueki doc told at that time ki hum appki wife ko nahi baccha paye aur apki patni 2 months se pregnant bhi thi par dukh iss baat ka hai ki hum appke bachche ko bhi nahi bachcha paye.. πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣 🀣... bewkuff doctor aur creative.. yaar agar bachcha keval 2 months ka hai aur wo bhi womb me to wo kaise bachhe ga agar pregnant women is died..πŸ˜†issiliye wo 2 or 3 months ki baat mughe yaad thi... aur kisi ne forum pe likha bhi tha about that blooper...πŸ˜†
wow!! wat a news!! really awesome & so creative!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
now i m sure that CVs've themselves 4gotten their own story where they'd already shown  a lady doc telling rathore abt his wife & 2-3month old foetus' death!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• or the CVs r changed so they r not aware of this track!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think she is alive also and their kid is alive as well maybe she left him for being poor or the way he was we still don't know much about his past she must have asked the doctor to lie