Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Has BALH lost its touch (Page 2)

haribol79 Goldie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
BALH will never loose its track...

Story is of a mature love story... You can't aspect the lead pair as mature and as individual different personality they holds with different thinking and having there own way to react to situation... relationship... and living.. to fall for each in just 8-10 days of their HM...

Agreed they have developed a Comfort level... respect and friendship to some extend... but Love will take time... it will happen when they list aspected it..

Till than this incidents...whether it is Apeksha track... Natasha... Ashwin... or may be Niharika one... it is much needed in RaYa 's married life to face it Together and Come Close Gradually...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i feel the touch is the slow falling in love , rather than the unnatural  scenario of a 40 yr old man falling in a week !! it is story of two individuals who got together for their familes , and thier journey to find love, to rediscover themselves and to fall in love slowly and steadily. that is what has been shown in the promos continously  rememer the balcony scene they both still stand at a distance sublte hint of interst and admission of kabhi pyar nhnhua, the snoring tnig happened , the sabzi thnig is being held for future, but even when they will be in love it will not be all mushy and passioante love rather it will be a strong solid relation, with funny romance banter i assume which is in sync with thier characters only.
As for apeksha i feel it is more than the plot the actor that is irrtiating, but other than that i feel since her contract got increased so the story had to be re writen and instead of the reunion in australia it will be in india. ekta will not lose her top shows so easily and we just need to keep a little paitence, which i feel is running thin on our forum. i feel next two weeks will be full of revelations nuts kartcik ( they are part of the story alsoCry) , ram priya, priya apeksha and the hospital ward will also be ready.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager IF-Addictz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I am enjoying the show during the HM track as BD usage was minimal. But yeah not interested in another other woman of the hero track.
Lumos IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
"Life is queer with its twists and turns...
as everyone of us sometimes learns..." beautiful lines by a poet...
RaYa's story is too on the same cant be the jolly good banter all the has to transverse from childhood to adulthood...well im enjoying the tracks !! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manzz Coolbie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Yes Very True.
Those Unspoken Looks, Soft, And Understanding. The Mehendi Night Rush To The Hospital. No Word To Anyone But Only Thought To Be At Side Of The Sick Person. Later Laughter At The Hospital. It Was A Pleasure And EnjoyableSmile
The Drink Just Before The Wedding And Few Other Occassions Big smile
And Vikram Calling Priya As Bhabhi, But Now It Is Priya. Bit Strange. Big smile

Edited by Manzz - 16 December 2011 at 12:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
BALH is not the usual boy meets girl...bham fall in love...then get married after family opposition..It's the story of two unique individuals who got married for their families...two totally  opposite character like North pole and South pole...Beginning episodes showed them fighting like cats and dogs...After marriage both are  slowly reversing their opinions of each other..each one looking out for each other...Admit they still have miles to travel to reach  the love road ..they will get there..Since both of them were exposed to the rougher aspects of each other's personality..their union is bound to be a strong one...Marriages fall apart because  initially people are exposed to positive aspects only so when a negative thing happens they fall apart...Here when the real honey moon takes place btwn RAYA after they fall crazily in love it will be a bang..
BALH for me has not lost it's touch or charm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujwala444

In the earlier episodes the track was very lighthearted and jovial... away from all this rona dhona.. thought Ram and Priya will fall into love haste haste... well that was the impression they gave for the serial in the starting...the promos were very misleading... don't quite like this gisa pita kadwi dhawa approach which all CVs take... just no a headache.. don't feel like seeing the episode again and again. earlier episodes were so nice, i could not stop watching. probably they need to change the creative team which planned for this.

I agree..promos were extremely misleading..both in terms of content and quality (production, acting etc)..

Go to top