Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Week 1 - Ujjaini-Aishwariya - Top (Page 3)

Akon_Jeezy Senior Member
Akon_Jeezy
Akon_Jeezy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Sharib and Banjotsna were da best den Vinita & Niladri and den Ash and Ujjanni

autmother Senior Member
autmother
autmother

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged
irfan and sinchan were not good at all

Raktima sounded nasal and very bland. I think she needs to concentrate on singing than looks. Looks like she is competing with Twinkle on that. Vishwanath was Ok.

Rajeev and Sanchali were good. When the pitch goes low, Rajeev's voice cannot be heard. That may be a problem. Sanchali is a good singertrained also I think.

aishwarya was overconfident about reaching top 2. I guess he did not know about the wild jodi then. They sang fairly well. But I am not sure their voices match. May be it was the song. Too early to say.

Prajakta is not that good singer. I am surprised she won the SRGMP. i havent seen her then. Again sometimes it may be the song, but she falters on high notes.
Hrishikesh was good, good voice, nothing outstanding, just conventional I guess. I think Hema, Nihira were better than them. But I still dont know why they are here, seems very unfair and ridiculous. I kind of agree with Vishwas about the married couple emotional voting.
Their voices dont match that much, but being married may help. I expected much more with all the hype. Maybe I will be proved wrong in the future.
But I think it is very unfair, and Prajakta crying was even more annoying. She should have expected that. That means Sonu Nigam and shreya should come as contestants too. It was a total Nautanki. I cannot believe Hariharan is a part of this nonsense.

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Rage bhai, Sanchali's a very good singer actually...sweet voice and very well trained classically.

ho sakta hai but awaaz mein mazaa nahin aaya.

hope she does well , rajiv theek kar raha hai , ek junoon hai usme bhi

vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged
LOL
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autmother

irfan and sinchan were not good at all

Raktima sounded nasal and very bland. I think she needs to concentrate on singing than looks. Looks like she is competing with Twinkle on that. Vishwanath was Ok.

Rajeev and Sanchali were good. When the pitch goes low, Rajeev's voice cannot be heard. That may be a problem. Sanchali is a good singertrained also I think.

aishwarya was overconfident about reaching top 2. I guess he did not know about the wild jodi then. They sang fairly well. But I am not sure their voices match. May be it was the song. Too early to say.

Prajakta is not that good singer. I am surprised she won the SRGMP. i havent seen her then. Again sometimes it may be the song, but she falters on high notes.
Hrishikesh was good, good voice, nothing outstanding, just conventional I guess. I think Hema, Nihira were better than them. But I still dont know why they are here, seems very unfair and ridiculous. I kind of agree with Vishwas about the married couple emotional voting.
Their voices dont match that much, but being married may help. I expected much more with all the hype. Maybe I will be proved wrong in the future.
But I think it is very unfair, and Prajakta crying was even more annoying. She should have expected that. That means Sonu Nigam and shreya should come as contestants too. It was a total Nautanki. I cannot believe Hariharan is a part of this nonsense.

I agree with you, Raktima is nasal singer, even in C2005 she was always nasal, I also do not like Prajakta and Hrishikesh in this competition. This competition is more of glamour. That was the reason married and conservative minded singer did not participate. Like Paresh, Swananda and Nihira are not participating in this show. Prajakta and Hrishikesh are just part of this drama.
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
even though i personally dont like aishwarya , but after listning to ujjaini , i feel they have a good chance.
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rage797

even though i personally dont like aishwarya , but after listning to ujjaini , i feel they have a good chance.

My analysis was based on singing by jodi. I also do not like Aishwariya singing too. He sings good occasionally.

bollywood_queen Goldie
bollywood_queen
bollywood_queen

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i thought niladri and vineeta were the best...i really don't like irfan-sinchan jodi (i like irfan tho)...and i really don't like sharib-banjyotshna jodi...i feel so bad for sharib Cry Cry Cry ...he's my fave but i wouldn't even vote for him because of banjyotshna Confused

Go to top