Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey fans please accept the reality (Page 7)

Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Proud Indian, you are right Amey is voted out and hence can not be an Indian Idol. I agree with you 100%

Like politics you don't really have direct control over who will be your representative. Unfortunatly the loop-hole of existing II2 Voting system eliminated best of the best in the competition (clever Voting)

However look at his popularity, have you ever saw such a support for booted out player before in II2?

This supports tells that it was not right on Voting system with lots of loopholes which is not a yardstick to crown someone (SRGMP is a good example)

Lastly Proud Indian Amey is not Indian Idol he is much above over on it because he also demonstarted the best of best quality of handling worst sistutaion on reality TV.

my 2 cents

komalash IF-Rockerz
komalash
komalash

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:22am | IP Logged
AMEY is our "IDOL",no matter what wht mr.proud indian thinks!!!HE has won our hearts by his talent.Heis also a very gud human being...n haan we are calling him our idol not that idiotic indian idol which the sony people will make but their politics.... Angry
"SONY used Amey to earn MONY(money)...."
AMEY IS OUR IDOL
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by proud_indian_

To all Amey fans:

Please do NOT address Amey as "Indian Idol". Accept the truth that Amey has VOTED OUTof this competition and he can no more become Indian Idol. So Amey cannot be Indian Idol.

yes i totally agree Clap

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
To me Indian Idol is the one... who is a very good singer, performer, has very good stage presence, is the best human being.. According to me Amey is the only person who has all the above qualities.. So for me 'HE IS MY INDIAN IDOL' Smile

The fact that he has been voted out or he got less votes compared to others does not change my definition of Indian Idol.. neither does it change what Amey is for me Big smile.... Amey was.. is.. and will always remain my Indian Idol Big smile
sharpshooter Senior Member
sharpshooter
sharpshooter

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Amey will always remain our idol,whether you like it or not.And anyways,it's our business about what we want to call him,you shouldn't have any problems with that.

And if you were really a proud indian,you would've been proud of Amey too.
kachhori Senior Member
kachhori
kachhori

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
    Smile Time to MOVE ON...PLZ stop HARPING on Amey's EXIT.... It is a REALITY Show & Amey is out.Let us support the TOP 3, that will be very Reasonablly ,Logically good for All. Smile   Anuj sounded Great in both the songs in TOP 3 GALA,  that is my opinion.

Edited by kachhori - 27 March 2006 at 2:05pm
Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
move on where ? I don't understand most of Ameys topic starts with his name so it is easy to avoid those.

Why non-Amey fans dig into his posts? are you afraid that he is too good for your so called II2? and will is/will get more respect than so called title holder?

you accept the fact that Amey is true Idol who got ousted by wrong system.

my 2 cents
proud_indian_ Groupbie
proud_indian_
proud_indian_

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
enough is enough. I still stand by what i said. My very best wishes to the up-coming REALIndian Idol.

Moderator, you may close this thread as we need to cool down the situation.

Go to top