Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey fans please accept the reality (Page 2)

proud_indian_ Groupbie
proud_indian_
proud_indian_

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddh

Originally posted by proud_indian_

Originally posted by harshmm

Hi Proud indian,
How can a man who has earned so much love and respect from so many people with his talent and singing not be an idol, after all an idol is one, who has the respect and love of everyone. And I don't see anything wrong if his fans treat him as their idol. they have the right to it and Amey has earned that right. What say friend?

Love and respect of the fans does not make one Indian Idol.  In reality only votes through SMS and Phone count and that makes one Indian Idol. So you may call Amey as your own Idol but not "Indian Idol" because he did not get support from majority of Indians votes.

No kid you are talking abt Sonys Indian Idol. Amey is our Indian Idol. U live with it. U cannot change peoples opinion.

Since all of us discussing in Sony's Indian Idol forum so when you refer as Indian Idol we can only think of Sony's Indian Idol. By calling Amey as Indian Idol you basically are dis-respecting the real Indian Idol.

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hi Proud indian,
How can a man who has earned so much love and respect from so many people with his talent and singing not be an idol, after all an idol is one, who has the respect and love of everyone. And I don't see anything wrong if his fans treat him as their idol. they have the right to it and Amey has earned that right. What say friend?

Love and respect of the fans does not make one Indian Idol.  In reality only votes through SMS and Phone count and that makes one Indian Idol. So you may call Amey as your own Idol but not "Indian Idol" because he did not get support from majority of Indians votes.

My dear friend , are we talking about majority votes or majority voters?

If majority voters then I think Amey would win the crown hands down! Because he has more number of fans in India than any other contestant.

smartalec21 IF-Dazzler
smartalec21
smartalec21

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
AMEY is the real II...read my siggy LOL .....but seriously...he's the onli one who will be remembered long after II the show is canned....so whtever u think doesn't matter..wht matters is tht he is the best Clap
proud_indian_ Groupbie
proud_indian_
proud_indian_

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sgr3

how can u say that and at the same time have the username "proud_indian" Confused

lol

So if you are not with Amey, you can not be a proud Indian??? what a hypocrasy!! Does that mean those who voted Anuj, Sandeep, Karunaya cannot say themselves as Proud Indian....

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Since all of us discussing in Sony's Indian Idol forum so when you refer as Indian Idol we can only think of Sony's Indian Idol. By calling Amey as Indian Idol you basically are dis-respecting the real Indian Idol.

Its not question of disrespect friend, on the contrary its a question of respect isn't it?

well we should salute the guy for having so much love and respect from the people isn't it?

The purpose of Indian idol is to find a contestant who is loved respected and accepted all over.

I think Amey fits the bill.

And why should we change them from their love friend they have a right to their feelings. How can you and I change someone to our beliefs and feelings? Everyone has the right to their feelings isn't it?

cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

For us he is still the Indian Idol and thats the truth.

Please come to the reality. Do not stay at the fantasy world.

ya...Sandeep is our Indian Idol...why shouldn't we be proud??
proud_indian_ Groupbie
proud_indian_
proud_indian_

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Its not question of disrespect friend, on the contrary its a question of respect isn't it?

well we should salute the guy for having so much love and respect from the people isn't it?

The purpose of Indian idol is to find a contestant who is loved respected and accepted all over.

I think Amey fits the bill.

And why should we change them from their love friend they have a right to their feelings. How can you and I change someone to our beliefs and feelings? Everyone has the right to their feelings isn't it?

Though I still have some difference of opinion with you in this point but I have to complement you for your kind reamrks here. Well Said Harshmm.

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sgr3

how can u say that and at the same time have the username "proud_indian" Confused

lol

So if you are not with Amey, you can not be a proud Indian??? what a hypocrasy!! Does that mean those who voted Anuj, Sandeep, Karunaya cannot say themselves as Proud Indian....

No, it has nothing about being a proud Indian. If you want to call Anuj or Karu your Indian Idol, so be it. But by associating the 'Indian Idol' title with Sony, you'll of forgetting the point of what an Indian Idol should be, in theory of course. To Sony, an Indian Idol is a way to increase viewership and revenue. Many of us associate the title with talent and respect and that's why we call Amey (or Meenal or Antara or Karu) our Indian Idol. Anatra fans consider Antara their Indian Idol, Meenal fans consider Meenal their Indian Idol.

Edited by sonyaee - 25 March 2006 at 10:29pm

Go to top