Amey fans please accept the reality - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Siddh

We dont care for peoples verdict we are talking abt our choice, how heard is that for u to understand that.

Thats exactly I wanted to say. Amey is not people's choice as Indian people voted out him. He is only the Idol of his fans.

okkkkkkkkk..plzzzz all amey fans..plzzzz refrain frm posting anything more here... 😳 a request Edited by smartalec21 - 17 years ago
Why just Amey fans? Every set of fans call their favorite their Indian Idol, win or lose. I guess starting a topic on any other contestant would not have invoked this kind of response 😆

Originally posted by sonyaee

Why just Amey fans? Every set of fans call their favorite their Indian Idol, win or lose. I guess starting a topic on any other contestant would not have invoked this kind of response 😆

May be the other fans have more tolerance to crticism.

Originally posted by proud_indian_

ya give it a try 😆😆😆
Originally posted by proud_indian_

Nothing about tolerance and criticism. You're not criticising anyone to being with friend w/this topic. But you can try starting a topic saying the same about any other contestant if you wish. 😊
okkkkkkkkk...guys plzzzz stop givin sooo much footage to this thread....
I didn't anticipate this much raction against this simple truth.
proud_indian_, by claiming Amey to be our Indian Idol, we are not disregarding or disrespecting the 'real' Indian Idol who ever it is..

Being 'rationale' fans (I hope), we will laud who ever wins, because who ever wins this show, didn't get there easily.. he had to endure some struggle or the other!

Why Amey fans call him as Indian Idol is as sonayee ji rightly said, he has been an idol for us. Not just in his singing, his humility,his dignity etc. We all have idols in life, people we look upto, and Amey Date is sum1 we should all look up too.. his attitude as he left the show was super, I've always said, you kno sum1 has genuine talent when they leave, they shed teh least tears but every1 else is crying... if u watched SRGMP challenge, u'd kno wat i mean! When Amey left, except for being a bit emotional, he was very mature in handling it.. so for that atleast he is an Idol for any1!

No1 is disregarding the actual Indian Idol.. in the eyes of Amey Fans, what ever happens, for them THEIR idol is Amey!
Thanks Madhavi108, agree w/what you said. But pls don't call me ji...just call me Sonya... 😊