Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Iqbal on Femina Miss India (Page 12)

Iqbal<3Neha4eva Senior Member
Iqbal<3Neha4eva
Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by living.doll

Originally posted by Iqbal<3Neha4eva

and next time...please dont' disrespect and attack my username or me by saying...blah blah or w/e...can't we express our opinion here at IF? and i was just stating what i thought.. Ouch

Ohh oh.... u have such a big username.Big smile
btw.. r u sure u were stating ur views? I dont think so.i will definitely respect ur views and u will respect others.

nahhh lol its not that big! some innocent members may have not understood why u didn't just write out my whole username...but i understood why...yeaa im sure i was stating my views....EVERYONE KNOWS I LOVE IQBAL AND NEHA OFF SCREEN! and most of them respect my views..but there are some who just don't and get burned up whenever i mention iqbal and neha...and yes, i respect others views..i may not agree with them but i sure do respect them..

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
namo IF-Dazzler
namo
namo

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by namo

mummu diLOL don take things directly on neha bamb its so common name dekha jaldi mein sab garabar ho gay na LOL.........i didnt noe u hate neha so much.......LOL

Hate is such a strong word. according to me to if u hate someone.. u have to love him/her first.I cant hate a person whom i don even love. Personally i dunno any neha bamb and im not interested in actors personal lives. I don take things directly but some people do it.disliking depends on individual and we cant help it.

dat means u r not interested in iqbals personal life i cant believe disWinkEmbarrassed.....i do read ur replies n dey show u r reeli possesive abt iqbalEmbarrassedLOLLOLno doubt i m one of his biggest fan too ......Embarrassedbut i don react on neha's refrence  so easily as u do..

nyways u urself saying dat disliking depends on individual......so dat means u dislike nehaEmbarrassed evn if u do ....i have no prob....... but d thing is reacting evry now n den on her name is not right.... take dis post for xampleEmbarrassed......its k if its iqbals opinion post but dat doesnt mean v cant discuss anything related to nehaEmbarrassed......if sum1 thinks neha have a gud personality let dem say....... y to reactConfused

namo IF-Dazzler
namo
namo

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by namo

dat means u r not interested in iqbals personal life i cant believe disWinkEmbarrassed.....i do read ur replies n dey show u r reeli possesive abt iqbalEmbarrassedLOLLOLno doubt i m one of his biggest fan too ......Embarrassedbut i don react on neha's refrence  so easily as u do..

nyways u urself saying dat disliking depends on individual......so dat means u dislike nehaEmbarrassed evn if u do ....i have no prob....... but d thing is reacting evry now n den on her name is not right.... take dis post for xampleEmbarrassed......its k if its iqbals opinion post but dat doesnt mean v cant discuss anything related to nehaEmbarrassed......if sum1 thinks neha have a gud personality let dem say....... y to reactConfused

Iqbal's personal life?? Big smile I Love him as a person. iqbal is juz like my family member. I know ur iqbal-neha fan but unfortunately im not.

U can call me his fan on the forum only  but in real .. there is something else. I dont want to discuss my personal relationship here. as i said earlier.. likings and dislikings depends on individual.. reacting is same. Yes i dont like neha as an actress. I always adore other actresses but im not here to addvertise my likings.

Being a moderator my 1st duty is to follow forum;s decorum which im doing. i can react when people post off screen relationship. we r not here to discuss wheather iqbal likes neha's personality or not. U dunno the truth neither any fan. so better we do not discuss. moreover, if we r allowed to discuss iqbal-neha then i would love to take the opportunity to discuss iqbal's personal life as well. Im sure u got it.

That was a simple article where iqbal told about his views on miss india. he didn even mention his co-worker's name. why brining neha everywhere intentionally? there r a lot of posts to discuss.. we should go back there and discuss stuffs.

yup m a iqbal-neha fanBig smileEmbarrassed

well whn i read d reply of iqbal<neha3.........(watevr her id isLOL)i didnt think of neha bamb i thought of neha kapur d miss world .........its ur perception which leads ur nxt step(u noe di wat m toking abtTongue)its all abt d way u percieve thingsEmbarrassed..... i dont want to argue cz i hate arguingAngry but jst telling dat a person shud not take such step which give others chance to open dier mouthEmbarrassed

well i dont like all dese arguments cz dey r of no use xcept spoiling forum decorum n moreovr v dont noe d truth is d factEmbarrassed.....chuk de phatteeeeeeeee nap de killiLOLLOLLOL

nyways mummu di i wud lub to noe abt iqbals personal lifeLOL kiddingLOL.......nahin vaise m ready if u wanna tellWink

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
arre yeh kia hora ha hai arre yeh kia hora ha hai

LOL LOL LOL
cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
egatly!!....sorry?

LOL LOL
Mink''s Pink IF-Dazzler
Mink''s Pink
Mink''s Pink

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swordfishh

im not interested in actors personal lives.

LOL Yeah rite...

Btw... I HATE George Bush.... But I never loved or even liked him in the first place...Confused No offence to America or the People of America .... Its just the Prez I hate.... I liked Clinton... Its just this Prez I Hate....I guess the definition of "Hate" changes from person to person... But living.doll's definition was surely interesting...Big smile

I think u didn write the words "according to me." Big smile
we r not same and our thinking can not be same as well.
And yes im not interested in actor's personal lives like others.I know my limits.

Then may I know what an unpublished, offscreen picture of Iqbal Khan and his girlfriend is doing on the top of your KYPH surprise post? No there is nothing wrong in that... Iqbal and others must be great friends of yours and you like to express your feelings, happiness, appreciation... Thats perfectly humane...

But what I find difficult to digest is... Why are Neha fans snubbed at the shortest notice even when they say something as harmless as "Neha is loved by everyone on the sets." ...??? Why are they given immediate reminders that this forum is not to discuss what is going on at Sankaraman? While people have a nice time discussing what Iqbal said to whom....OFF SCREEN....Talking about people loving Neha on the sets is considered blasphemy... 

That's plain hypocrisy.... You cannot have your cake and eat it too... If Iqbal's off screen titbits can be discussed.... Why not Neha?

I would suggest.... You allow Neha fans to discuss about Neha.... Let Iq-Neha fans discuss about Iq-Neha.... Let Iq fans discuss about Iq and Iq-Sneha fans talk about them.... There needs to be enough space to discuss everything.... There are a lot of things I dont like... And I steer clear from them... As long as nothing bad is said about Neha...

Moreoever... It is extremely disheartening to see the word "Neha" being labelled as instigating on the Kyph forum.... There are many things said and done by the respectable members of the forum which according to me are "instigating".... Its just that we choose not to get instigated.... 

It is highly inappropriate to intervene when there is no derogatory discussion about any celebrity like comparing them with animals and all.... or when any forum member is not being bashed.... Why police over people's thoughts? Is there any need to hang the fans just because they want Iq and Neha to be good friends in real life? Those who know Iq personally, might find it a ridiculous proposition... But there is no need to go baying for someone's blood because of that... This is a public forum where everyone has a say.....

Go to top